E. lee medders iii a.k.a @ericsson5633

K2broK2

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
.... There's no way we're ignoring that photoshop, right?

We literally have his ass on video and it doesn't look anything like that. Like this time it's not even well done....
What photoshop like come on?
Stop hating man, he has a big butt and there are a number of videos where he's butt looks exactly like that.
Are you jealous of him or something?

Coin2yoWitcher

Mythical Member
Media
What photoshop like come on?
Stop hating man, he has a big butt and there are a number of videos where he's butt looks exactly like that.
Are you jealous of him or something?

I'm really not hating and this has nothing to do with jealousy. He photo manipulates all of his photos to make his ass larger. There are videos posted in this very thread where his ass is less than half the size of the above photos.

But I'm just commenting on the photos posted.

Try this out: Look at the counter-top behind him in the first photo you posted. Do you notice how despite the fact it's supposed to be on the same level, one side (right side) falls slightly lower than the left side behind him?

That's because it was shopped. And obviously so.

K2broK2

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm really not hating and this has nothing to do with jealousy. He photo manipulates all of his photos to make his ass larger. There are videos posted in this very thread where his ass is less than half the size of the above photos.

But I'm just commenting on the photos posted.

Do me a favor: Look at the counter-top behind him in the first photo you posted. Do you notice how despite the fact it's supposed to be on the same level one side (right side) falls slightly lower than the left side behind him?

That's because it was shopped. And obviously so.

His ass looks the exact same way in this video and you're only commenting on the first pic...
His ass is legit and there was no photoshop, the end.
Now let's be embracing and appreciating instead of tearing down and looking for errors and negativity. Ok

Coin2yoWitcher

Mythical Member
Media
His ass looks the exact same way in this video and you're only commenting on the first pic...
His ass is legit and there was no photoshop, the end.
Now let's be embracing and appreciating instead of tearing down and looking for errors and negativity. Ok

....Buddy, in the second pic, the line on the bottom left on the wall behind his watch is higher than the groove it is originating from, despite the other two rows above following the same level. I'm not looking for errors, I'm just pointing out he obviously shops his pics. All of them to make his ass bigger.

Didn't realize I had to call out both pics to try and get my point across. How is stating a factual point "negativity"?

Look, if it's a fantasy thread and I'm ruining anything for you, I'm sorry. I was under the impression that it was a discussion thread. My mistake.

Bmac91

Superior Member
Media
....Buddy, in the second pic, the line on the bottom left on the wall behind his watch is higher than the groove it is originating from, despite the other two rows above following the same level. I'm not looking for errors, I'm just pointing out he obviously shops his pics. All of them to make his ass bigger.

Didn't realize I had to call out both pics to try and get my point across. How is stating a factual point "negativity"?

Look, if it's a fantasy thread and I'm ruining anything for you, I'm sorry. I was under the impression that it was a discussion thread. My mistake.
Sorry to say buttt, you’re absolutely right. People need to relax and open their eyes a bit.
2738D5A6-742E-418C-AA32-DEC410382DF3.jpeg

Coin2yoWitcher

Mythical Member
Media
Sorry to say buttt, you’re absolutely right. People need to relax and open their eyes a bit.
View attachment 15073451
I appreciate you. Really glad it's not just me seeing this.

I also want to point out these pics where he is wearing THE EXACT SAME THING except one is video screenshots and the other is what he photoshops on insta.

Its not real. But if it does it for any of you, who am I to say diddly....
20200413_035516.jpg
20200413_040020.jpg
20200413_035708.jpg
20200413_035656.jpg

Nothing left to argue... He has a nice ass, just not the one he presents to the world.

He also has his ass out in one of his stories so there's that if anyone wants a peek

Last edited:

K2broK2

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I appreciate you. Really glad it's not just me seeing this.

I also want to point out these pics where he is wearing THE EXACT SAME THING except one is video screenshots and the other is what he photoshops on insta.

Its not real. But if it does it for any of you, who am I to say diddly....
View attachment 15079341 View attachment 15079351 View attachment 15079361 View attachment 15079371

Nothing left to argue... He has a nice ass, just not the one he presents to the world.

He also has his ass out in one of his stories so there's that if anyone wants a peek
There is something left to argue because clearly he looks the exact same way in a video in all of the pics.
So let's not be jealous and over analysing every photo possible, he has a big butt and there is no photoshop. Besides, who the fuck is going to photoshop their ass bigger when it's already big? Y'all need to be realistic...
View attachment 74816152_150170829861978_3458890289310982947_n.mp4

Coin2yoWitcher

Mythical Member
Media
Y'all need to be realistic...

This is terribly ironic coming from you

There is something left to argue because clearly he looks the exact same way in a video in all of the pics.
82731547005051.jpg
Fashion_Nova_-_02-18-16-294_grande_19452f58-3979-442c-9016-ef49748430cd.jpg

...he has a big butt and there is no photoshop.

Literally evidence of photoshop/ photo manipulation. That's not even a point you can argue because counter tops don't have warped perspectives naturally.

So let's not be jealous and over analysing every photo possible...

Let's not assume people are jealous for calling it out. It has nothing to do with jealousy.

Besides, who the fuck is going to photoshop their ass bigger when it's already big?
Obviously this guy, since that's literally what he's doing. IDK how/ why you're putting on blinders to the shop job but, okay.

Coin2yoWitcher

Mythical Member
Media
So let's not be jealous and over analysing every photo possible, he has a big butt and there is no photoshop. Besides, who the fuck is going to photoshop their ass bigger when it's already big? Y'all need to be realistic...

Keep in mind the video you posted is a planned video. Scripted to be filmed and posted. The screenshots I posted were from a candid vido his boyfriend randomly took spur of the moment An "UNPLANNED" video.

Regardless of what he wears underneath, it's impossible to argue the insta photos aren't photohopped around the waist area.

It would honestly be more practical to believe the candid video where his ass CLEARLY isn't the same size over the produced video where he WANTS to showcase his ass.

In MULTIPLE videos, I'm talking candid spur of the moment videos, not these scripted for film ones, his ass looks nothing like that. Literally posted screenshots up top.

But hey, I'm not paid to convert the masses. I just act like it apparently.

If you wanna believe that's his real ass, believe. It has no consequence other than Medders sleeping a little better at night since he's living his fantasy.