Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey if anyone has any information about this please help. I'm 34 and for the past year or so I noticed a significant decrease in amount of sperm I produce. I edge almost 90 percent of the times I masturbate. Is this prostate related or testicle related or what? Should I be concerned or is this a normal thing for men my age? I don't ever have erection problems or anything. I will appreciate anyone who can shed some light on this concern of mine. Thank you

I edge all the time, I’m 36. And can cum a fair amount. Depends on how often you jack off too. Taking any supplements?

By Sperm do you mean you get more precum or do you mean cum?

Last edited by a moderator:

niseazz8823

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I edge all the time, I’m 36. And can cum a fair amount. Depends on how often you jack off too. Taking any supplements?

By Sperm do you mean you get more precum or do you mean cum?
I dont take any supplements other than uppers sometimes. I dont get much pressure either and hardly anything comes out even though I'll have a very intense orgasm. I read before that a prostate induced ejaculation releases a ton of sperm
I've never had one but sometimes I'll get a sharp pain on the prostate area

niseazz8823

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I dont take any supplements other than uppers sometimes. I dont get much precum either and hardly anything comes out even though I'll have a very intense orgasm. I read before that a prostate induced ejaculation releases a ton of sperm
I've never had one but sometimes I'll get a sharp pain on the prostate area

If you mean actual sperm I would get checked, I think that would indicate your balls.

If you mean cum, based on saying you are getting a sharp pain, I would say prostate and get checked.

So, either way, a prostate exam wouldn’t hurt and edging shouldn’t have caused it.

These are opinions, I’m not a doctor.

How do you edge?

I don't know cause ive never had it checked before but I'm guessing it has some cause I feel a pressure there sometimes
If your edging you would. Again, opinion, but I think you should get an exam.

Oh, any differences in the way you piss?

Hey if anyone has any information about this please help. I'm 34 and for the past year or so I noticed a significant decrease in amount of sperm I produce. I edge almost 90 percent of the times I masturbate. Is this prostate related or testicle related or what? Should I be concerned or is this a normal thing for men my age? I don't ever have erection problems or anything. I will appreciate anyone who can shed some light on this concern of mine. Thank you

You maintain an erection...you edge, you ejaculate apparently without the help of medication.

So what do you normally ejaculate...half a glass, third, quarter...teaspoon???

What is your normal load? How can we comment without knowing your full complement?

You do know, you will have to count them individually.....:)

niseazz8823

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You maintain an erection...you edge, you ejaculate apparently without the help of medication.

So what do you normally ejaculate...half a glass, third, quarter...teaspoon???

What is your normal load? How can we comment without knowing your full complement?

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sometimes out of nowhere sense of urgent then weak stream

I'd definitely make am appointment with a urologist. Depending on a lot of factors ie: prostate problems in your heredity.

At your age you should have a very good stream when you take a piss. If you are experiencing pain and pressure in your prostate I'd say that isn't normal.

As to the amount of cum you shoot when you're jacking off. It would depend on how often you jack off. But I would think it would be a considerable amount.. Although some men don't cum as much as others. While I generally will have a generous amount of cum.

When I was your age I jacked off every day plus fucked my wife regularly still had a sizeable cum load to shoot both times.

When is the last time you had a complete physical?

niseazz8823

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've only had one when i was 16 and played basketball
[ WTF="Gj816, post: 7433377, member: 1060410"]I'd definitely make am appointment with a urologist. Depending on a lot of factors ie: prostate problems in your heredity.

At your age you should have a very good stream when you take a piss. If you are experiencing pain and pressure in your prostate I'd say that isn't normal.

As to the amount of cum you shoot when you're jacking off. It would depend on how often you jack off. But I would think it would be a considerable amount.. Although some men don't cum as much as others. While I generally will have a generous amount of cum.

When I was your age I jacked off every day plus fucked my wife regularly still had a sizeable cum load to shoot both times.

When is the last time you had a complete physical?[/QUOTE]
Not since

BoxersguyNJ

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I used to edge a lot and feel pressure on my prostate and groin area ..so when I went to a uroligist he told me when you are ready to ejaculate let it out.. don't do the edge thing anymore or that will irritate the prostate and make you feel unconfortable