Ellie

I hope the storm, stays fay away from you; and Mr.

Stay safe

Thanks, Sweetie! We're watching and waiting right now. The county says we're out of the cone, so that's kind of good. No wind or rain now, so of course he cooked outside. And I'm watching the Weather Channel! Haven't caught a glimpse of Jim Cantore locally, so I'm assuming we're safe.
 
Ellie,

Really sorry to hear you were in a car accident. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.!!
 
Thanks, Sweetie! We're watching and waiting right now. The county says we're out of the cone, so that's kind of good. No wind or rain now, so of course he cooked outside. And I'm watching the Weather Channel! Haven't caught a glimpse of Jim Cantore locally, so I'm assuming we're safe.
Thank God, Ellie, glad gto hear that! Have a great and safe time! Best wishes from Munich/Germany is sending Ted
 
  • Like
Reactions: EllieP
Thank you! I'm doing much better now. Just delicate. LOL!


Delicate? Handle with care delicate? Right Side Up, Fragile?

Me thinks you be a will of Iron...Titanium...Xanthium even...:) SuperEllie...able to leap LPSG in a single bound, thwart evil doers who plan to deceive.......:) ....great to hear you be Delicate...but me thinks delicate to you is Survivor on Mars :)
 
You guys make me tear up! Seriously!

I'm doing good physically. Only one brace left.

Now I'm working on getting my head straight. No, not the blonde thing, that'll never change.

Getting dope punched by a big truck makes you think twice before getting behind the wheel again. I'm driving, but boy howdy I drive like I live in South Florida and you can't the blue hair see above the dashboard.

Thank you wonderful people! You're all so awesome!

Smooches to everyone!!!
 
You guys make me tear up! Seriously!

I'm doing good physically. Only one brace left.

Now I'm working on getting my head straight. No, not the blonde thing, that'll never change.

Getting dope punched by a big truck makes you think twice before getting behind the wheel again. I'm driving, but boy howdy I drive like I live in South Florida and you can't the blue hair see above the dashboard.

Thank you wonderful people! You're all so awesome!

Smooches to everyone!!!
Sorry, but I cannot simply pic our Ellie like this!
source.gif


Glad you're doing much better.
The driving thing will take some time, especially whenever you're sharing the road with a truck.
 
Sorry, but I cannot simply pic our Ellie like this!
source.gif


Glad you're doing much better.
The driving thing will take some time, especially whenever you're sharing the road with a truck.


I didn't know the dash cam was turned around! Who did that???
 
  • Like
Reactions: g0nz0
I didn't know the dash cam was turned around! Who did that???
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Not saying a word without a lawyer present. Seriously no clue. Hope you're very fast on the mend. ;)
 
You guys make me tear up! Seriously!

I'm doing good physically. Only one brace left.

Now I'm working on getting my head straight. No, not the blonde thing, that'll never change.

Getting dope punched by a big truck makes you think twice before getting behind the wheel again. I'm driving, but boy howdy I drive like I live in South Florida and you can't the blue hair see above the dashboard.

Thank you wonderful people! You're all so awesome!

Smooches to everyone!!!

Lucky you were driving that Merc goodlookin. Cause I remember your posts on trying to choose.

Get your mind and bod together gorgeous and live again. We all come to a place when things aren't what they once were.

We just need to live and enjoy with what we have to left.
 
Lucky you were driving that Merc goodlookin. Cause I remember your posts on trying to choose.

Get your mind and bod together gorgeous and live again. We all come to a place when things aren't what they once were.

We just need to live and enjoy with what we have to left.

Actually it was a Chevy Silverado pickup, but it did its job and spared me more grief. Haven't had the heart to buy another pickup to take its place. I've had it ever since I started my business.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lapdog2001