Ellie

Ain't nothing else to do! I fall asleep. Wake up. Go on Pinterest then big weenies. LOL! That's my MO! The problem is that I fall asleep while I'm browsing. I do it all the time!

I fell asleep while I was responding once!

[Nurse walks in, finds Ellie sound asleep with a verification photo to be approved in her lap.]

Knee surgery has not fully been ruled out now.

I’m not the one looking at your MRI or watching you do your exercises at PT, but in the absence of that (albeit very important) info, I’m sticking with my opinion above.
 
I’m a little late seeing this, but the worst thing that happens is it gives you fits and you decide have the surgery later. Frankly, I’d say wait until you’re up & running at 100% otherwise to have that kind of procedure done anyway so you can rehab all-out.

Those are very individual injuries. Where is it, how big is it, how is it shaped, what are you doing on it, etc. Some people have tiny ones they can’t go on with another day, some people have big ugly ones and don’t miss a beat. (Wait, was I talking about knees or weenies? Oh, yeah, knees.)

Dr. Shack, I don't remember giving you access to my records! That's exactly what my docs told me. Do nothing now until deemed necessary. The problem is that they won't let me have crutches just yet to let the knee do its thing. I'm going stir crazy!

I even asked for one of those little one legged scooters! No go.

I'm going to get me one of those South Florida Limos otherwise known as a mobility scooter.
 
Dr. Shack, I don't remember giving you access to my records! That's exactly what my docs told me. Do nothing now until deemed necessary. The problem is that they won't let me have crutches just yet to let the knee do its thing. I'm going stir crazy!

I even asked for one of those little one legged scooters! No go.

I'm going to get me one of those South Florida Limos otherwise known as a mobility scooter.


White Royal Ride (Rolls Royce) golf cart – Sun City Center Photos

One-step-up from a Florida mobility limo, a classy woman such as yourself could go with one of these RR golf carts that evoke the image of a 1970s Silver Shadow. Alternatively, you could own a Cobra Mustang golf cart-- illegally "souped-up" -- and get ticketed by the Land o' Lakes police like a 70 year-old resident of an affluent nudist resort did. Thirty-four miles-per-hour...I don't know if he was wearing his racing helmet.

Top 4 Legal Ways to Speed up your Golf Cart | Golf Cart Resource

 
White Royal Ride (Rolls Royce) golf cart – Sun City Center Photos

One-step-up from a Florida mobility limo, a classy woman such as yourself could go with one of these RR golf carts that evoke the image of a 1970s Silver Shadow. Alternatively, you could own a Cobra Mustang golf cart-- illegally "souped-up" -- and get ticketed by the Land o' Lakes police like a 70 year-old resident of an affluent nudist resort did. Thirty-four miles-per-hour...I don't know if he was wearing his racing helmet.

Top 4 Legal Ways to Speed up your Golf Cart | Golf Cart Resource

Oh, if I had one like that I'd have to move to The Villages where I would mix in without drawing attention to myself!
 
Ain't nothing else to do! I fall asleep. Wake up. Go on Pinterest then big weenies. LOL! That's my MO! The problem is that I fall asleep while I'm browsing. I do it all the time!

I fell asleep while I was responding once!

Knee surgery has not fully been ruled out now. I was supposed to get crutches yesterday, but they got pulled out from under me. They said the knee and ankle probably need a bit more time before I put pressure on them.

Uh, physical therapists did not get that memo!!!

They said YOU put pressure on them, not sadistic stepped up massage therapist ordered you to put pressure on them.

From a non stepped up orthopedic MT who can not afford the debt to potential income ratio of a PT degree.
 
Dr. Shack, I don't remember giving you access to my records! That's exactly what my docs told me. Do nothing now until deemed necessary. The problem is that they won't let me have crutches just yet to let the knee do its thing. I'm going stir crazy!

I even asked for one of those little one legged scooters! No go.

I'm going to get me one of those South Florida Limos otherwise known as a mobility scooter.
You shoulda contacted me for the Han Solo Flyer there, Ellie; i know of a few here in medical supply who can get you one cut rate prices.
Anyways, glad you're out and about and still with us; whatcha gonna about the retard driver who "accidentally" banged you up?
 
How are you feeling since getting discharged, lady? Better, I hope!
 
  • Like
Reactions: lms28
Finally being discharged again! For good this time! I hope. It's been over a week I've been incarcerated, and I want to get home and pet my cat!

Thank you all again for keeping me in your thoughts. Smooches to everyone!

Yes, well. Don't let us interfere with you urgently getting home to pet your cat................:) :)

Stay well kiddo!
 
  • Like
Reactions: EllieP
Shhh, she's gone home to pet her pussy.
It's not going to pet itself, sadly.
Top-10-Best-Images-of-Surprised-Cats-8.jpeg
 
  • Like
Reactions: NCbear