Embarrassed to hook up because I cum so quickly

CaligulaMisunderstood

Sexy Member
Media
In my early 40s. Have always been kinda quick on the draw if you know what I mean. But the last year or 2 every time I get going I am immediately ready to cum. And I don't mean after 10 minutes of fucking either. As soon as I slide it in I'm feeling that feeling by like 3 strokes . I don't have anyone steady and it is so embarrassing to explain. Recently the worst of the worst happened...we decided to go a second round and as soon as I started really fucking I nutted again. You could see the disappointment. I don't really want everyone to know of me as the dude who premature cums everytime. But people talk and it's bound to happen. Anyone else out there dealing with anything similar or just feeling super embarrassed all around????

CaligulaMisunderstood

Sexy Member
Media
I know I’ve seen literature on premature ejaculation meds that are commonly prescribed. In fact, the online prescriber, www.hims.com has them.
I actually knew they had stuff for maintaining an erection but I didn't know they had specific medicine for this issue as well. I may have to man up and tell my doctor I cum in like 2 seconds. Lol. Thank you

Ben Tramer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know it’s frustrating for you, but I find fast cummers extremely sexy. I love seeing men who literally begin shooting off as they are taking their underwear off. It shows you are extremely excited. It sounds like you are able to re-load and are very sensitive again soon after. That is extremely hot. Maybe you will find someone that enjoys making you shoot off repeatedly in a very short period of time.

locamonk

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I actually knew they had stuff for maintaining an erection but I didn't know they had specific medicine for this issue as well. I may have to man up and tell my doctor I cum in like 2 seconds. Lol. Thank you
Just wanna verify, the site is forhims.com

Reactions: cockydude2018

PutItInHere691

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have met quick cummer a several times .. if he fucks me and cums within a minute he’d be like sorry .. I’d tell him his ducks still hard isn’t it .. he says yes it is.. I’d say keep fucking me. Within 15 minutes he’d came another 6 times .. and the thing about being a quick cummer meant his cock was filling my ass with his cum quicker and quicker..

One night we were making out and he was on his back .. I unbuttoned his pants pulled his underwear off his coxk and his cum shot straight up his stomach and chest .. .. before he can say anything I licked all of the cum off his body.. and soon as I put my mouth on his coxk he came again..

But the thing is he’s be totally excited.. so we worked on calming him down.. control his breathing and how eager he was to do sex.. and over time he went at times 5 minutes before he’d cum.. that was a big step for him.. and I was proud of him and so was himself ..

mid you go to screw someone and wear condom.. sometimes two condoms will make less sensitive .. but we used this stuff rubbed on head of dick that kind of numbed it some and that worked out for a while..
We quit doing it because he thought I was treating him like a charity case.. but I wasn’t.. I actually loved him for him.. and his coxk doesn’t make him who he is .. but never could make him believe me

CaligulaMisunderstood

Sexy Member
Media
I have met quick cummer a several times .. if he fucks me and cums within a minute he’d be like sorry .. I’d tell him his ducks still hard isn’t it .. he says yes it is.. I’d say keep fucking me. Within 15 minutes he’d came another 6 times .. and the thing about being a quick cummer meant his cock was filling my ass with his cum quicker and quicker..

One night we were making out and he was on his back .. I unbuttoned his pants pulled his underwear off his coxk and his cum shot straight up his stomach and chest .. .. before he can say anything I licked all of the cum off his body.. and soon as I put my mouth on his coxk he came again..

But the thing is he’s be totally excited.. so we worked on calming him down.. control his breathing and how eager he was to do sex.. and over time he went at times 5 minutes before he’d cum.. that was a big step for him.. and I was proud of him and so was himself ..

mid you go to screw someone and wear condom.. sometimes two condoms will make less sensitive .. but we used this stuff rubbed on head of dick that kind of numbed it some and that worked out for a while..
We quit doing it because he thought I was treating him like a charity case.. but I wasn’t.. I actually loved him for him.. and his coxk doesn’t make him who he is .. but never could make him believe me
It is embarrassing to know the other person isn't getting what they need. Sucks, so sorry

MonkeyMan78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don't want to fetishise or trivialise what is obviously an issue for lots of people, but like some of the other posters here - there is something breath-takingly sexy about a guy who is so horny they cum almost immediately! I had an ex who came pretty quick - like 3 or 4 seconds - and it was amazing every time. He didn't really care - meant we could spend longer making out till he was ready again.
I cum quick too when very horny- have cum in my pants hands-free a few times, just from having a guy shoot in my mouth. Only goes to show how the brain is the biggest sexual organ!

Please dont tell them, but it's only when I've shagged guys am not that into that I tend to last a long time. So see it as a massive compliment when someone ejaculates quickly!

PutItInHere691

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This is what you said in post after mine ———It is embarrassing to know the other person isn't getting what they need. Sucks, so sorry——…

In my lifetime I’ve seen and been with a few guys that have issues .. where you see you’re a quick cummer .. bothers you- there’s guys out there that loves this .. if you let him know you’re type of guy that tends to get off quickly.. and he still wants to be with you.. don’t let this still be an issue for yourself ..

mid you tell a guy you tend to cum quickly .. and nothing happens then that’s his problem not yours .. or if he is a top then you cumming fast more than likely won’t be an issue for him…

man’s I will say guys that take forever to cum think it’s awesome but the bottom he is topping may not think so.. there are times a bottom wants to be fucked 5 to 10 minutes and feel your cock explode inside ..

I tell the person upfront 15 minutes sometimes 20 and I’m shooting loads.. sometimes quicker if it’s been a while since I did anything..

but I guess I tend to think differently than some men.. ( and prob women as well ) — I am with a guy because I want to be with him.. sure it’s all about sex … but I make sure that he isn’t all about cock or ass or how good he can suck my cock..

I want him to feel like a man being with a man .. and hope he wants more than to just suck n fuck then leave .. there’s so much more to do with a man than just suck n fuck..

Ben Tramer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

This is an unbelievably hot scenario. My dream man. Shooting off forcefully as you are undressing him and going multiple rounds in a short time. This dude should not be sorry. He is a gift from heaven.

Ben Tramer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't want to fetishise or trivialise what is obviously an issue for lots of people, but like some of the other posters here - there is something breath-takingly sexy about a guy who is so horny they cum almost immediately! I had an ex who came pretty quick - like 3 or 4 seconds - and it was amazing every time. He didn't really care - meant we could spend longer making out till he was ready again.
I cum quick too when very horny- have cum in my pants hands-free a few times, just from having a guy shoot in my mouth. Only goes to show how the brain is the biggest sexual organ!

Please dont tell them, but it's only when I've shagged guys am not that into that I tend to last a long time. So see it as a massive compliment when someone ejaculates quickly!
My sentiments exactly. Seeing a torqued up man ejaculate really fast triggers me to cum immediately, often in my pants without even touching myself. I’ve never considered that a flaw. Biologically males who ejaculate immediately are the most fertile and considered the best type to propagate the species. Think how many semen-shooting orgasms men like this are capable of. This thread has me so horny and ready to squirt.

D

deleted21799691

Have you tried slowing down when jacking off?
Bring yourself close to orgasm then stop. Relax for a bit, then start again. Do this for an hour if you can. That might help, just getting used to stimulation without immediately going for that orgasm.

Ben Tramer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Please post more pics of your drooling penis and underwear and pants soaked with precum you stud.

CaligulaMisunderstood

Sexy Member
Media
Have you tried slowing down when jacking off?
Bring yourself close to orgasm then stop. Relax for a bit, then start again. Do this for an hour if you can. That might help, just getting used to stimulation without immediately going for that orgasm.
I am trying to alter my masturbating to slow things down. I'll feel it leak a tiny bit and I know it's cumming so I stop. Sometimes I lose the erection a lil tho with no stimulation...

Reactions: SaskBear306

CaligulaMisunderstood

Sexy Member
Media
This is what you said in post after mine ———It is embarrassing to know the other person isn't getting what they need. Sucks, so sorry——…

In my lifetime I’ve seen and been with a few guys that have issues .. where you see you’re a quick cummer .. bothers you- there’s guys out there that loves this .. if you let him know you’re type of guy that tends to get off quickly.. and he still wants to be with you.. don’t let this still be an issue for yourself ..

mid you tell a guy you tend to cum quickly .. and nothing happens then that’s his problem not yours .. or if he is a top then you cumming fast more than likely won’t be an issue for him…

man’s I will say guys that take forever to cum think it’s awesome but the bottom he is topping may not think so.. there are times a bottom wants to be fucked 5 to 10 minutes and feel your cock explode inside ..

I tell the person upfront 15 minutes sometimes 20 and I’m shooting loads.. sometimes quicker if it’s been a while since I did anything..

but I guess I tend to think differently than some men.. ( and prob women as well ) — I am with a guy because I want to be with him.. sure it’s all about sex … but I make sure that he isn’t all about cock or ass or how good he can suck my cock..

I want him to feel like a man being with a man .. and hope he wants more than to just suck n fuck then leave .. there’s so much more to do with a man than just suck n fuck..
You are absolutely right. But sometimes once I cum you can see my dick deflating. Sometimes gets totally soft right after and that is embarrassing. Just looking as your dick shrivels into your now jizz filled bush....

PutItInHere691

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You are absolutely right. But sometimes once I cum you can see my dick deflating. Sometimes gets totally soft right after and that is embarrassing. Just looking as your dick shrivels into your now jizz filled bush....
And how long is it when gets hard again..

Reactions: Ben Tramer
D

deleted21799691

I am trying to alter my masturbating to slow things down. I'll feel it leak a tiny bit and I know it's cumming so I stop. Sometimes I lose the erection a lil tho with no stimulation...
practice makes perfect so I guess keep trying.