Embarrassing situations

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The very first staff meeting I held after being promoted to manager. The staff was seated around the conference table (14 people) and I stood at the end of the table, behind the chair there. After I had been talking for a while, I realized I was resting my junk on the top of the chair in front of me.

MilstarSD

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate liners in swim trunks and I normally wear board shorts. I ended up cutting out the mesh liner inside and proceeded to the beach with a bunch friends. Little did I know that when I got wet, you could see a pretty defined outline of my cock since they were light colored shorts. It was to late to change so I ended up just having to not worry about it the rest of the day. I still wear those shorts but I select when and where I wear them as to who is going to see.

Reactions: Sfcubby and jj7145

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I hate liners in swim trunks and I normally wear board shorts. I ended up cutting out the mesh liner inside and proceeded to the beach with a bunch friends. Little did I know that when I got wet, you could see a pretty defined outline of my cock since they were light colored shorts. It was to late to change so I ended up just having to not worry about it the rest of the day. I still wear those shorts but I select when and where I wear them as to who is going to see.

I had quite the opposite problem....a pair of lined swim trunks that showed a bit too much, and my wife asked my mom to sew in an extra liner. :redface:

little10ca

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wish I had learned from the first time, but I've had sex in the middle of the day and didn't take the time to use the bathroom afterwards. The cum left in the shaft leaked out of the next hour or so and kindly dried, firmly gluing the tip of my cock and foreskin to my underwear. It was one hell of a surprise when I dropped my underwear to change later that night. Not a good feeling.

Reactions: titan1968

wildcat16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This wasn't hugely embarrassing for me, just because I don't embarrass easily, but many of my peers told me they would have been extremely embarrassed.

Since they banned us from weighing in and going thru skin checks naked or even wearing just a jockstrap, it seems more and more we have female trainers or other "medical in training" types doing the skin checks, even tho most of us still wear very little clothing, even as little as some wearing bikini briefs.
Usually there is a break between weigh in and skin check and I go take a hot shower to get my blood pumping, then put on my jock and a loose pair of shorts to stand in line for skin checks.
This particular tournament, I hadn't done that yet and just had on the loose shorts with nothing on underneath. I had at least a pound to spare that day so wasn't worried about the few extra ounces shorts add. It was still common for guys to forget and if they were over weight would strip or strip to their jock and get up to re weigh, which would get them reprimanded by the officials. So my teammate was really just trying to get my in trouble so to speak.
Just as it was my turn to step up the the lady doc doing the skin check, one of them pantsed me, in the process yanking my dick downward, and thus its natural reaction was to bounce back up some--right into the eyes of the lady who happened to be bent over looking at a red spot on my abs that I guess she suspected of being ringworm or something, it wasn't. The friction of the shorts sliding down, plus the bouncing, plus the unexpected breeze sent more than enough blood flowing south. The lady became totally flustered, immediately signed off on my paper without finishing the check, one of the guys yelled out, "wow, looks like she just saw a big snake" (how appropriate I thought). Fortunately everyone around was to busy laughing at her reaction to even pay attention to me.
I pulled my shorts back up and went on to the showers.

canon

Sexy Member
Media
Something doesn't fit in this story to me.

It seems to me that guys with heavy tattoos, prince alberts and other body ornaments want others to see their personal expressions. To believe that you did not intend to display your junk is a bit far fetched. To make sure the jewels were not well covered around kids is a bit careless and creepy.

What embarrassing situations have you been in (and I'm probably talking about wardrobe malfunctions here) that you wouldn't have found yourself in if you weren't so well hung.

I went swimming with my wife, our two kids and our nice recently. I had never realised until that day that the trunks I had trusted for years did not hold everything in place as I had assumed. Our niece asked (after doing some underwater swimming) what it was hanging out of the bottom of my swimwear (my bell end and prince albert had been clearly visible to anyone swimming with their eyes open, under the water). New, longer legged trunks bought the next day.

mistertl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Went to a football game with my wife's brother this past weekend. Stopped at a trough style urinal on the way to our seats. Now, my bro-in-law is 6'4, well built, very confident, talks a lot about the girls he has been with. I've never had an occasion to see what he's packing until this point. I caught him staring, mouth open, after I pulled out my 6" softie to piss. I glanced back - his couldn't have been more than 1.5 - it didn't have any shaft to pull through the fly. Just a head, and even that was very small around. He was pressing inward on his pants extremely hard to give it some space, And had to put a finger on the head to point it down. He saw that I glanced and he got pee shy, then as I sideeyed, he fumbled to close his zipper. I will admit, my first instinct was confidence, and I may have been a little laborious as I tucked mine back in, taking my time to position it back down my leg. But after, I felt bad - conversation was scarce during the game and he never made eye contact. This is a guy that likes to tease his sister/ my wife for being with an average guy like me (average athleticism, build). He didn't make a comment like that when we got home.

jj7145

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Danbury, Connecticut, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to live in a high rise apartment building with my exboyfriend. We had a close single female friend that used to live two doors away. We had keys to each others apartments, and basically had a close friendship where we would just knock on the door and then enter.

One Saturday morning, I was alone and walking through my apartment naked to grab my phone on the dining room table. I didn't realize my friend had texted me to say she needed to stop over and grab something. The door to my apartment led into my dining room. As I picked up phone on the table to retrieve my messages, I heard the familiar two knocks as she then opened the unlocked door.

I was kind of in shock because it happened so fast as I stood naked before her when she stock her head in to call out to me. After a couple seconds of awkwardness, she apologized and told me she would stop back later.

What was funny was that she texted me again, to say she as sorry but complimented me that it was a nice treat to see my naked body. We laughed about it since then.

ottosafado

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It just happens. I do not even know if it's the right post for me to write this. I arrived from the weekend at my parents' house and the house was empty. I thought it was a good time to play a jerk in peace. Despite having my private room my roommate and his girlfriend really like to talk. Well, I was testing a new condom and a toy I invented with an old sock and a big cup and some other socks to give stuffing and give a tight feeling. Lol
"Carlos" came home called me ... hahahaha shit! I said, "One moment, I'll be there!"
Ok, I got by my boxer that I use as a sleeping shorts and went there to talk to him ...
I was not wearing underwear, so be careful not to show too much. While we were chatting, my bedroom door was open and the house cat came in ... I do not like her in my room because I'm a bit allergic. I went to remove it and when I went back to the living room and sat on the couch ... fuck! I had a blotch of precum, very big ...
I do not know if he realized it or not. He is very observant, possibly saw and remained quiet. I should have suspected what I was doing when he messed me up lol.
The way was to wait to dry, listen to his annoying history ... and come here to share it with you.

Reactions: wild_boy

flaimboy

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
follow up story from my original post...

completed my 2nd days swimming races, with my friends shorts I was wearing, tied up very tightly. No more mishaps in any more races. Won most of them (just so you know!)

After my last race for the day I went to shower and get changed only to find my knot tying skills were a little too good & I couldn't get the knot undone again to get the shorts off. After trying in vein for what seemed like half an hour (most likely only about 5 minutes) I ended up having to go tell my friends dad I couldn't get it undone. He shepherded me back in to the changing rooms and started to try work the knot free. Needless to say that was a lot of attention in that area and things started to... come alive. Obviously I could feel myself becoming erect but I was to embarrassed and didn't know what to say or do, so I stood in silence as he worked around the obvious protrusion. Thankfully he never said anything (I would have probably melted to the floor if he had) and eventually he got the knot free. Off he went, I took myself to the corner shower and stood under the water mortified for a long while until my erection subsided enough that I could change and leave. Not before passing by my friends dad, red faced, forcing out a thank you for helping..

jj7145

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Danbury, Connecticut, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was probably about 21, I went on weekend ski trip with a friend. The inn had a public hot tub which i was not aware of, so I did not think to pack a bathing suit. Th only think I had close a bathing suit was a pair of nylon shorts that I bought right before the trip but I never tried on.

We arrived at the inn too late to go skiing so my fiend suggested we grab a couple of beers and relax at the group hot tub. When I put on the shorts they were way too tight and way too short. (At that point in my life, I was too insecure to intentionally wear anything like that) Hoping that no one would notice, I just dealt with it and wore the shorts.

The only couple there was a man and woman, just relaxing. We made small talk with them. I started to really feely self conscious about the shorts and tried to stay under the water as much as possible but couldn't do it for long as the water was so hot. While I was hoping they would eventually leave, my friend just kept engaging in conversation with them but the dude loved to talk to anyone.

Finally the couple got up and left, while I breathed a sigh of relief thinking I could relax now. My ball busting friend Bill then says to me "Nice couple, you could tell she really enjoyed staying at your junk spilling out of your suit."

I just said, next time I will make sure I try on the clothes before I buy them.

indyfrat79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I work in a business casual environment and some form of fitted chinos (like Bonobos) are my go-to uniform. I'd arranged an after work meeting with a friend and we were exchanging some naughty texts about what would be happening, etc. I didn't have a full on boner but was definitely excited. A colleague asked me to stop by his cube so I left my phone on my desk and walked over to his. We chatted about the issue but he seemed a little distracted by something. I happened to look down while walking back to my desk and noticed a huge wet spot on the left leg of my pants - about 2 inches across. I'm definitely a leaker when excited but had no idea it was that bad. Needless to say, I'm now much more careful about wearing khaki colored trousers.