Embarrassing situations

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I've had a woman at work yell at me for having a hard on ,had to tell her it wasn't and my girlfriend at the time said something to her in Spanish.The woman's face got beet red.My female co workers started calling me Schlong after that.

I have a female friend who is also a nudist.When she hasn't seen me in awhile,she comes over to me ,unzips my pants and pulls my cock out to see if I have any new piercings.She's done it at parties,a front porch on a busy street,anywhere! She is always talking about the size of my cock.My wife and friends think it 's the funniest thing ,her boyfriend of the week,not so much.

Since I'm kind of shy at times I get very embarrassed when things happen unexpectedly

Last edited by a moderator:

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was just reading your location, neighbor. At least we can laugh at ourselves.
It is pretty hard to take Barney Frank seriously...I totally love the guy. A homely gay guy with a serious speech impediment...but I also heard him totally hold his own and more, against the Marine who was trying to take his seat. I love that Barney can laugh at himself.
Mumbles Menino...good man, but incomprehensible. Would never have believed someone so inarticulate could govern a city for years, and get reelected. He really does listen when people talk, though.
Scott Brown. Where else are you going to find an ex-Playgirl model elected, and doing a good job. He's truly in touch as well. It is going to be interesting, to see the populist Elizabeth Warren running against the populist Brown.
The only one I don't enjoy much is Kerry. He could put a dead man to sleep.
The others are all characters.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What embarrassing situations have you been in (and I'm probably talking about wardrobe malfunctions here) that you wouldn't have found yourself in if you weren't so well hung.

TSA padded down search at the airport. I was freeballen and I was wearing baggy jeans.
Only thing holding up my jeans was my penis. They were so close to falling...

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I was just reading your location, neighbor. At least we can laugh at ourselves.
It is pretty hard to take Barney Frank seriously...I totally love the guy. A homely gay guy with a serious speech impediment...but I also heard him totally hold his own and more, against the Marine who was trying to take his seat. I love that Barney can laugh at himself.
Mumbles Menino...good man, but incomprehensible. Would never have believed someone so inarticulate could govern a city for years, and get reelected. He really does listen when people talk, though.
Scott Brown. Where else are you going to find an ex-Playgirl model elected, and doing a good job. He's truly in touch as well. It is going to be interesting, to see the populist Elizabeth Warren running against the populist Brown.
The only one I don't enjoy much is Kerry. He could put a dead man to sleep.
The others are all characters.

Hey mandoman,where are you ? Brockton/Taunton here
Yeah.I'd rather watch paint dry than listen to Kerry,just ask Manny Ortiz

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've had a woman at work yell at me for having a hard on ,had to tell her it wasn't and my girlfriend at the time said something to her in Spanish.The woman's face got beet red.My female co workers started calling me Schlong after that.

I have a female friend who is also a nudist.When she hasn't seen me in awhile,she comes over to me ,unzips my pants and pulls my cock out to see if I have any new piercings.She's done it at parties,a front porch on a busy street,anywhere! She is always talking about the size of my cock.My wife and friends think it 's the funniest thing ,her boyfriend of the week,not so much.

Since I'm kind of shy at times I get very embarrassed when things happen unexpectedly

Sure miss your wife...:frown1:...

mistertl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A new situation, in two parts.

Part 1. Last summer: my best friend and his girlfriend crashed at my house after a pool party. This guy is super comfortable in his own skin - cocky even, and always just says what he thinks with no embarrassment. He pulled me aside before we parted for bed, and asked if I had any condoms. I did - but I wear Magnum XLs. When I brought one back for him, he said "shut the f- up, seriously?" (we've never seen each other naked). But he just shrugged and took it. The next day, he and I went for a drink, and he admitted (with little shame) that it was way too big for him - baggy and wouldn't stay on - and he had to explain to his girlfriend that it was a larger size he got from me.

Part 2. This same friend bought a boat, and we (plus a bunch of our friends, guys and girls) all went out on the lake last weekend. Now, his girlfriend has been giving me inappropriate looks ever since that pool party. After MANY cocktails, she proposed we all swim in the lake... naked. Funny that the only two people who hesitated were my buddy and me. We finally gave in, and it got awkward. We were all flaccid obviously, but I was much larger than my friend (I hang close to 6 inches limp with large balls that push everything out even further, my friend wasn't much more than a medium-sized head, close to his body). Everyone started cracking jokes about my size (was the largest of the bunch by far), but his girl was super quiet and I kept catching her stare. It was uncomfortable - I'm not one to really show off or get off on this kind of thing.

I notice my buddy doesn't really want to hang out much anymore. I wish this kind of thing wouldn't get between us - can't tell if it's because he feels weird, or if he thinks his girlfriend is curious. Either way, just want it to go back the way it was.

ruggermike

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
mistertl- I would just speak very frankly with your friend. Bring it all out into the open and if he still has a problem, then that is too bad. Console him that even if his girl may want to cheat, it would never be with you. My best friend and I have a totally open relationship where either of us is totally comfortable saying anything, but it took a while for that to happen.

hungbilly

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
One of the most embarrasing was staying in hotel. Friend ordered room service after a hot session. I got out of bed and answered the door naked, but i stood completely behind the door. Let him roll cart in while I was behind door where I could not be seen naked. Reached around door, took tab, signed it and handed it back. He left. I shut door and then I noticed the full length mirror beside me where he could see me naked the whole time. Oh well.

Really good stories. Mine is boring. I was wearing speedos, years ago, and my cock got hard and was up over the top of the speedos. Had no where to put it. rolled over on my stomach for a long time until it went soft. told it was boring.

nirecue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A couple come to mind...

1. was at a small waterpark that only had a couple of attractions, one was a wave generator that you can either try to surf or just lay on the board on your stomach. I did the latter and was flung into the pool on the far side and my trunks were g o n e GONE. Luckily they were only slower than me getting to the pool as i felt a swap as it hit my back. I quickly grabbed them and pulled them on me without anyone really saying anything. The employee who's job it was to watch the pool at the end wasn't looking and didn't know, so she turns to me and goes "hey, you can get out now" as i was tying the drawstring. I got out quick after that. But I'm sure some bystanders saw me dangling for a good 5-10 seconds.

2. college dorm freshman year...i had some friends visiting and a girl i was hooking up with had some friends up visiting at the same time. we were all getting along well and one of her friends decided to pants me full on when a bunch of the other dorm mates came back from dinner. So my whole floor basically saw my junk. This time, though, i wasn't really hard at all at the time, so i was too worried i looked small, so i grabbed my pants up quick...if i had looked more full i think i would have put my arms up and went like..'what? did i step on something?' hehe anyway, i got over it quick as me and the girl hooked up that night again, and some of our mutual friends also hooked up that night too.

MattBoyMA

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I had a job in college at the university's main pool as a lifeguard. One saturday morning after partying Friday night, hungover I went to my locker in the locker room, stripped, grabbed my Speedo, walked naked to shower and walked out onto the pool deck, Speedo in hand and around to the lifeguard stand. I was oblivious until I noticed people laughing and someone yelled, "look down". What did I do? walked all the way back to locker room naked to slip my suit on rather than just putting it on right there. Funny to me now!

Yikes, that sounds *really* embarrassing!
It's weird, there's something both terrifying but also incredibly hot to me about the idea of being unintentionally exposed in public.

Reactions: jj7145

Dynmk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was at the grocery store. I was in a hurry to get a few things. Until recently, I only wore a jockstrap for underwear, and this was not exception. I had on a pair of loose fitting cargo shorts and they were weighted down with things like my cell phone, wallet, keys ect. Not paying attention, I bent over to get something like some coffee and when I stood up, down came the shorts. I was standing there for several minutes, reading something when I heard a chuckle from someone. She pointed to the floor at my shorts. When I put down the thing I was reading, he eyes got wide and when I stood up, she was beet red. She apologized but said she had never seen a guy in a jockstrap before.I just laughed it off, one of life's more memorable moments.

itsallyours

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when i was younger (late high school) i was day-dreaming about this beautiful korean girl in my class. i grew a hardon and had no idea. the full hard on visible in my pants and the korean girl saw. in the middle of class she yells out to everyone, "i can see his penis!" her friends all look and give me a smile, but the rest of the class looks at me in disgust. in the end, i took the korean girl to prom that year, and she got a first hand look at it for herself.

Paige98

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, I'm confined to the couch elevating a broken kneecap and I am thoroughly enjoying the stories. I hope it's ok if I share a story of my ex husband in one of his embarrassing naked incidents...it's just too good not to share.

So we had just had our first child and we weren't getting much sleep, so he was napping in the bedroom and my family was visiting. My mom, my female cousin (who was only 16), myself, and our new baby were all hanging out in the living room. My ex always slept naked, and with the lack of sleep, he ended up sleep walking naked out into the living room. He just stood there naked in front of my family and didn't move or say a thing. Now ...he does have a gorgeous chiseled body, but not much of a dick to speak of, and in this moment he was completely soft, small and turtled in. My mom and my cousin couldn't stop staring, they just sat there and giggled. My mom and my cousin recount the story regularly, and they still make jokes about how his cock just disappeared like that. I should feel bad, I guess, but he's such an egomaniac that it's kind of a relief that they found out that way.

Howard1122

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
[FONT=&quot]I can recall one school swimming sports of a race for which I was entered being called off owing to a false start. We all had to clamber back. By this stage I had a full erection in a speedo (a type of swimming costume) and had to stand on the starting position with one hand on my penis to stop it popping out of the drawstring. I was 13 at the time. My mother who saw this didn't bat an eyelid but it was noted.

[/FONT]

WRJcock

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was embarrassed and they were amused....

Back in the 70's our team suits for swimming were Ocean nylon briefs. The coach took orders and we each had to buy two suits to have for the season.

I got my suits from the coach and went into the changing area to get ready for practice. The Ocean suits were loose fitting and very soft...the image of a group of teenage boys in nylon suits, rampant hormones coursing through my body, and the silky soft fabric all converged on my junk and made me super hard.

When I walked out to the pool to take a quick rinse before swimming laps, the excitement was a bit too much. Every step I took made me more aroused and by the time I got to the shower, I dumped my load into my suit. I had to walk the rest of the way with a huge wet spot on my suit...and of course the older swimmers had to make comments.

What I would give to go back to that day and have it all happen again.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Years ago the wife came in from the grocery store....called for me to help haul in groceries...I was in a pair of very old shorts, loose and in the middle of watching something on tv- so I grabbed most of the bags...in doing so sucking in my gut...

down went the shorts, hands full....door had closed...me trying to tap the door with my knee to get my wifes attention, her standing in the door, chuckling hard...and about hat time neighbors walked by (thankfully my BACK side was to the front of the house...me trying to 'duck walk' into the house...she blocking my way laughing....ah...marriage...