Embarrassing situations

nomju

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What embarrassing situations have you been in (and I'm probably talking about wardrobe malfunctions here) that you wouldn't have found yourself in if you weren't so well hung.

I went swimming with my wife, our two kids and our nice recently. I had never realised until that day that the trunks I had trusted for years did not hold everything in place as I had assumed. Our niece asked (after doing some underwater swimming) what it was hanging out of the bottom of my swimwear (my bell end and prince albert had been clearly visible to anyone swimming with their eyes open, under the water). New, longer legged trunks bought the next day.

Reactions: Linkguy13

D_Jacques Sheet

Experimental Member
Media
My wife and I were boating with another couple two summers ago on Lake Tahoe. I was wearing long (to the knee) boardshorts. At one point during my conversation with the wife of this couple, my legs were stretched before me and braced against the opposite seat. I glanced down, and to my horror my big cockhead was hanging out past the bottom of my left boardshort leg. I quickly readjusted! But am pretty sure that she got a glimpse of my cockhead also. Ever since that time, she has been very sensual in her hugs and interaction with me. She is HOT and has wonderful breasts -- nothing like having her hug me and crush those big breasts into my chest. Wow!

Last edited:
Reactions: chadb7

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Well, obviously I'm not well hung, so that was even more why
it was an embarrassing situation for me....

I think I told about this somewhere else in a thread here, but here goes again...

I go commando almost all the time, except when I have a doctor visit. So, on this day I only had on a pair of loose fitting, LL Bean khaki pants. I had lost some weight so they were hanging a bit low, making the cuffs a bit too long so that I was constantly stepping on them in the back...especially when going up steps.

I was carrying books, large drawing board T-square, and a big roll of architectural drawings to class. I felt my pants dropping a bit, but didn't have a free hand to pull them up.

Classes had just ended and students were moving to other classes just as I arrived. The big double doors flew open and people started to come out. Just then, I stepped on my cuffs going up the steps, and my pants fell down to my ankles.
There I was...holding all that stuff in my arms...with my pants down and my bare butt and cock hanging out for all to see. Time began to slow down and it seem like hours before I could get my pants up again. All I could hear was the loud laughing and shouts form lots of people I knew....

It wouldn't have been so embarrassing...if I HAD BEEN HUNG! :biggrin:

Last edited:

baldyboy8000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i love it.

well, obviously i'm not well hung, so that was no why it was an embarrassing situation for me....

i think i told about this somewhere else in a thread here, but here goes again...

i go commando almost all the time, except when i have a doctor visit. So, on this day i only had on a pair of loose fitting, ll bean khaki pants. I had lost some weight so they were hanging a bit low, making the cuffs a bit too long so that i was constantly stepping on them in the back...especially when going up steps.

i was carrying books, large drawing board t-square, and a big roll of architectural drawings to class. I felt my pants dropping a bit, but didn't have a free hand to pull them up.

classes had just ended and students were moving to other classes just as i arrived. The big double doors flew open and people started to come out. Just then, i stepped on my cuffs going up the steps, and my pants fell down to my ankles.
there i was...holding all that stuff in my arms...with my pants down and my bare butt and cock hanging out for all to see. Time began to slow down and it seem like hours before i could get my pants up again. All i could hear was the loud laughing and shouts form lots of people i knew....

it wouldn't have been so embarrassing...if i had been hung! :biggrin:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There I was...holding all that stuff in my arms...with my pants down and my bare butt and cock hanging out for all to see. All I could hear was the loud laughing and shouts form lots of people I knew....
L.M.A.O.! How hilarious! Well, maybe not at the time, but I'm sure that you laugh about it now. Thanks for sharing that with us!

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife and I were boating with another couple two summers ago on Lake Tahoe. I was wearing long (to the knee) boardshorts. At one point during my conversation with the wife of this couple, my legs were stretched before me and braced against the opposite seat. I glanced down, and to my horror my big cockhead was hanging out past the bottom of my left boardshort leg. I quickly readjusted! But am pretty sure that she got a glimpse of my cockhead also. Ever since that time, she has been very sensual in her hugs and interaction with me. She is HOT and has wonderful breasts -- nothing like having her hug me and crush those big breasts into my chest. Wow!
Your cock head was hanging lower than you KNEE length boardshorts?

BS.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
years ago had a pair of draw string sweat shorts, they were getting old but they were comfortable. I wore them to do some yard work, etc. I was getting an odd look from a neighbor, then realized in trying to tug up the shorts (to compensate for the shot draw string) the tip of my cock/foreskin was showing. (and worse I looked like one of those old men with the waistband around his navel).

those shorts made great car washing rags lol

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i was changing out of my swimsuit by the colorado river and had a towel on when three ladies who were near us screamed. there was a snake under their table and one lady was on top of the table terrified and shaking like crazy. I tightened the towel and ran over, grabbed my hiking stick.

While bending over and getting the snake from under the table i stood up and the towel fell off. I wasn't concerned about the towel then with a rattlier four feet from my face. i got the snake out of there and grabbed my gun and shot it, the whole time naked in front of everybody. i grabbed my towel and was holding up to cover myself.

i had cut my leg on the bench so one lady brought out some first aid and doctored the cut. she moved the towel out of the way and my cock was showing. she laughed and said we already it. my wife took the towel and put it on the bench for me to sit on. i sat there naked in front of four women while they laughed, except for the one who had peed on herself.

the rest of the weekend was spent with all most of us swimming naked. embarrassed with my med size cock, but loved the company.

Reactions: chadb7

PRINCE_PEACH

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I ran track in high school and my school (as most schools) adored the football and baseball teams and bought them new uniforms every year. Our track uniforms were from 1978. (i graduated in '99...I actually had my uncle's uniform from when he went there) ANYWAY, our shorts were really short and had the lining in them we wore jock straps with them but this one time I forgot mine and just had to man up. At a meet I was running the 300 meter hurdles and as I ran and jumped..I could feel my cock sliping out a bit, I was trying to run and keep it in but each time I lifted my leg to jump it would be a little worse. Finally it came out and I was running full speed with it flopping all over the place. Needless to say but i won...I quickly got everything under control. My coach was pissed,he knew I as packing and told me that I knew better than to not wear my jock. Embarassing but still funny

Charles Finn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
well for me it was when I went to the beach with my friends
I wore see through when wet spandex shorts they were purple
I did not know they were see through till I was wet
and without my glasses i could not see anything
my friends would call to me and then move so i kept walking up to the wrong people
the only way i found them was they started laughing so hard
it was funny but now I always wear my glasses
even in the shower
lol
it was funny this big naked hairy hung guy going up to all the wrong people
are you my friends
we still laugh about it

B_Bjen2848

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wearing swimming shorts that were waaaay to big for me and front flipping off the diving board into my friends pool .. of course my shorts fall off .. and the water was very cold so it wasnt too flattering ... fortunatly it was only a handle of my friends were there but we had a good laugh about it lol

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It was not me, but a friend this happened to.
Some of my Frat bothers went on a cruise out of Miami and the ship had one of those pools with the artificial wave action. The drawstring on my friend's swim suit, came lose because of all the wave action, and finally his suit was "washed away."
Because of all that wave action he was not aware of it.

A few of us were sitting next to the pool and when our lunch and drinks arrived, we called to him to come out and eat.

I almost peed myself when I saw him walk out of the pool...butt naked, with no idea at first that he had lost his swimsuit. When he discovered it, he immediately jumped back into the pool. After a bit of searching, he found the swimsuit at the bottom of the pool and came out...but went directly to his cabin. He never went near that pool after that.

Of course I have to tell the story whenever I have the chance....:biggrin:

Last edited:
Reactions: jj7145

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not me, but my friend got a black eye in the shower fucking this chick. He lost his footing and somehow bucked his head up and hit the head of the shower. It was awesome and we never let him forget

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
several years back Jay Leno had as a guest on his show the college swimmer who had his speedo slip off during a race. spectators at the pool saw what happened and cheered him on. alas, he was disqualified because the swimmer must wear trunks for the entire race.

Jay's audience also cheered!!!

Reactions: Linkguy13

Cosota

Experimental Member
Media
When I was 18 I took part in a family exchange program so I got to spend the summer in France. I didn't take swimming trunks with me because my host family lived in a flat in the city of Lyon so it never crossed my mind that I was going to swim.

While I was there I found out that we were going to spend some days in the countryside and one of those days we went to a public swimming pool. As I didn't have any swimming trunks my host 'mother' gave me some sort of speedos which belonged to my host 'brother' who was the same age as me.

My host 'mother' went to sunbathe on a chair with a friend, my host 'siblings' changed behind the car using towels to cover while I decided to change in the changing rooms.

Even then I was already almost as big as I am now and I am definitely a shower, not a grower.

I put the bloody speedos on and they were far too small and too tight! I managed to put all the goods inside with no problem but my bulge looked ridiculous. I wish I had taken a photo, I remember feeling like a real clown.

There was a long mirror in the changing rooms and I kept looking at myself and thinking, 'there's no way I am going to go out wearing these'.

Somehow I got the courage to go out of the changing rooms and went straight to where my host 'mother' was. I asked her timidly "Are these alright?" As soon as she saw me she literally jumped out of her chair and took the towel which was underneath her and put it around my waist.

Her friend who was sitting next to her, said something like "that's alright don't worry." They exchanged a few words. My host 'mother' said "it's fine, go", or something like that, and took her towel back.

At that point I was feeling even more self-conscious than at the beginning and all I did was to run towards the pool and jumped in. I didn't get out of the pool until it was time to go and she was 'very kindly' waiting for me next to the pool with a towel!

This happened more than 20 years ago and I remember very clearly how truly embarrassed I was.

Reactions: jj7145 and dickbruh

cjj2k

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
several years back Jay Leno had as a guest on his show the college swimmer who had his speedo slip off during a race. spectators at the pool saw what happened and cheered him on. alas, he was disqualified because the swimmer must wear trunks for the entire race.

Jay's audience also cheered!!!

That reminds me of a reeeaaally old episode of Conan ( I believe it was) ... He had some guys playing music, and the lead singer was wearing a kilt commando, he did a big kick and showed everything. It was live too, but I didnt see the actual live one, I was watching the next night when they were talking about it. (of course they blurred it out when they showed the clip).

I still thought it was funny. :biggrin1:

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
friend in high school had to climb the chain link fence to get a ball that had gone over...on the way over his shorts/jock got caught one one of the wires, he slipped- exposing a VERY black,thick,hairy bush and balls (smallish cock, at least soft) he was giving the name 'fro' (as in afro) after that