Votes: 77 27.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

B_Jules7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Do you think guys with larger cocks have more success with women, which would probably generally translate to more sex and more partners? If so what is the reason?

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think that some well-endowed guys are more promiscuous than average but it is quite possible to be well-endowed and shy. Those guys who do have more frequent sex do so partly because they do appear more self-confident to women and partly because in a small, closed society, word gets around.

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mr. Can't Ejaculate had a big dick. He told that, at the age of 49, he was sexually inexperienced. Every time he talked about an ex, he had to preface it with the fact he never had sex with her.

I do believe that he wasn't getting much action but more because he knew that since he didn't like going down on women he couldn't initiate anything. (I made that mistake and I won't be doing it again.) So I imagine with these "6 month" relationships he was having because he refused to initiate, the women probably were motivated for that reason to move on.

As they say, it's not the size of the wand, it's the magic in it.

B_Jules7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think we are talking gross generalisations here though .. you will always find well hung guys who have other self-confidence issues or who are not interested in multiple partners etc, and smaller guys who are very smooth and bed loads of girls. However when you look at trends across hundreds of people I think size does play a part...

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate polls like this where you can't check more than one response. I've had well over 100 partners, which, judging by what others have told me, is more than most straight guys.

My sexual history could be described as primarily serial monogamy seperated by brief periods of promiscuity. After those awkward early Junior High years, after I finally had experienced having a girlfriend, I never had much anxiety about asking women out on a date, or just picking somebody up for the evening. Some of it had to do with my overall self confidence--not that I was big-headed, just that I believed that I could achieve pretty much anything which I put my mind too--which was pretty much spot-on. And yes, some of it did have to do with the fact that by the time I was in my teens I had a sizable cock and was proud of it, although for much of my younger life I was quite a bit smaller than any of my friends (go figure). The young ladies in my formative years were quite impressed by what I had down there as well and I learned to love pleasuring them with it. This has carried on through today. It also didn't hurt that several of the women who I've dated over the years weren't totally discrete about what went on in the bedroom, and that has circulated amongst my group of friends.

Even though I'm currently in one of those monogamous periods, women still regularly flirt with me and occaisionally proposition me. But I don't think that it has much to do with what's dangling between my legs, rather it's with what's between my ears. I'm smart and witty (and usually not too immodest), successful, but most importantly, I genuinely love to listen to the women who I am with. I think that many women equate a man's desire to focus in on her interests and needs outside of the bedroom with his desire to focus on her needs in the bedroom, and THAT is why I've always had any easy time finding someone to share intimacies with. My dick is just what comes along with the rest of the package.

B_Jules7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thanks for sharing - I agree that there are many factors that give one the personality and confidence to bed women and size is just one.

However I am interested to see how few people think that girls talking is a big factor. I had a close girl buddy and she said "don't kid yourself, all girls talk about it". She admitted that girls are very discrete when it comes to current b/f or people they like but she said that if she goes out and takes a guy home, all her friends will say "did you sleep with him, how was it and was he hung".. ? Maybe her mates are different to most girls..?

tigolbitties

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I picked the unpopular "girls talk" answer. Most of the guys I fuck on a regular basis I met because of friends telling me of their "legend."

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
with me it was a subconscious confidence, and ladies do talk. one gf i had told her divorced mom I was hung, and I was doing both of them for awhile. the mom's bf used to sit in the living room while I pounded the hell out of "momma". "Bastard" was his favorite word for me.

Last edited:

LGX

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think confidence. If you know you're packin', then you will not be hesitant. Just like a 7 foot guy would be less intimidated to join the NBA than a guy 5'5''.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for sharing - I agree that there are many factors that give one the personality and confidence to bed women and size is just one.

However I am interested to see how few people think that girls talking is a big factor. I had a close girl buddy and she said "don't kid yourself, all girls talk about it". She admitted that girls are very discrete when it comes to current b/f or people they like but she said that if she goes out and takes a guy home, all her friends will say "did you sleep with him, how was it and was he hung".. ? Maybe her mates are different to most girls..?

Depends on the type of woman she is, how old she is, and what her relationship is to you. It's a combination of factors:

Types of women:
1. Discreet: Never talks, maybe to her best friend or sister, once or twice
2. Open: with some friends
3. Kinky: talks the most, tells everyone

1. Younger: Penises still make her giggle, she has curiosity, a lot of questions, will talk about it the most because of these things
2. Older: Talks about it a lot less because she's no longer so naive.

Her relationship with you:
1. Single: Talks the most about sex and penis size, especially one night stands, guys she's casually dating, or ex-es she feels no loyalty towards. If she has no loyalty to you, so there's no reason to respect your privacy, or respect you if there's an entertaining story she could tell.
2. LTR/Married/Serious Boyfriend: Talks the least about penis size, if at all, if ever. Most married women never discuss the size of their husband's penises. It would make them feel disloyal to their husbands.

Also, some women who are prone to jealousy wouldn't discuss it because they don't want more women to be interested in their men.

So it's complicated.

Last edited:

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
Do you think guys with larger cocks have more success with women, which would probably generally translate to more sex and more partners? If so what is the reason?

Do they have more sexual partners? If so is that just because they're cheats?

I found it quite aggravating women telling their girlfriends(most of whom would stare, & some of whom grabbed!), who would then also tell their male friends - performance pressure eh?

I never screwed around in the same area. I can't understand all this incestuousness - must be how I grew up. I was also a bit of a coward when I split up with them, i.e not returning calls - so I didn't need the confrontation (well I was young!).

So more than 9 in 10 had never met me before, & most of those not longer than a few hours.

I think any handsome guy who oozes charm & confidence, attracts women enough to feel secure in his hands.

Whether or not it's his package...

B_Jules7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Depends on the type of woman she is, how old she is, and what her relationship is to you. It's a combination of factors:

Types of women:

So it's complicated.

Thanks for the insight. Makes perfect sense :smile:

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can tell you from personal experience, size=/=confidence. I am a shy, awkward, nervous motherfucker when it comes to asking a girl out or making a move or anything. I'm gonna call bullshit on this hypothesis.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Maybe they're just more confident, so they ask more women out on dates.

your sig confuses me
you are on a large penis site but apparently don't want to talk about the size of a guys penis...
strange

anyway it really sort of depends
realistically I think all answers apply to be honest

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Mr. Can't Ejaculate had a big dick. He told that, at the age of 49, he was sexually inexperienced. Every time he talked about an ex, he had to preface it with the fact he never had sex with her.

I do believe that he wasn't getting much action but more because he knew that since he didn't like going down on women he couldn't initiate anything. (I made that mistake and I won't be doing it again.) So I imagine with these "6 month" relationships he was having because he refused to initiate, the women probably were motivated for that reason to move on.

As they say, it's not the size of the wand, it's the magic in it.

funny, I don't see you posting at 'average sized wands with extra magic' dot com

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
your sig confuses me
you are on a large penis site but apparently don't want to talk about the size of a guys penis...
strange

Well, after 1,457 PMs about how big his penis is, do you think I want to answer more?

Just say, "No."

Besides, I'm a discreet-type woman, who's not-so-young, with a serious boyfriend..

Last edited: