Erections caused by a full bladder

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by chrisbah, Aug 12, 2005.

1. chrisbah

chrisbah New Member

For my whole life, I have always had erections when I needed to pee very badly. This can create some very annoying situations and I would like to know if it is normal.

2. D_Roderick Beresford Stiffington IV

I don't know the science behind it or if its like it for all guys but I'm one of them also...and yea, really annoying when your girlfriend is on top of you doing all sorts of fun stuff and you got bladder issues at the same time, while its unpleasant I did last an extraordinary long time that night cause I was so distracted by my bladder =P

3. Imported

Gold Member

thatjigga:
    Something like uhhh...when your bladder swells to a certain point it pushes up against the prostate causing a state of arousal which will be relieved by the release of the built up urine.

4. cityboy

cityboy Member

It probably isn't a very healthy thing to do very often but sometime try this: When your bladder is full, I mean really, really bursting painfully full... jerk off. The orgasm is amazing.

5. Alley Blue

Gold Member

What if you pee all over yourself instead of cumming? :bigsmile:

6. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    I believe the science behind it, is that when you have an erection, the Valves switch, closing off the stream of urine, helping you retain until you get up in the morning.
    When you have an erection, I bet its hard to start Peeing?
    If so, then thats probably because you have to force your body to open the other valve.

Only once or twice had I gotten a hardon from having to pee badly, during the day.

Its almost a daily thing in the morning though. Soon as I pee, bye bye boner.

7. Freddie53

Gold Member

What if you pee all over yourself instead of cumming? :bigsmile:
    [post=335680]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    It is unlikely that you will pee yourself instead of cumming. What might happen is that you might pee yourself once you have cum if you don't answer the urge to pee relatively soon.

it is the body's natural response when the blader is full to get a a semi or and full erection. Generally, it is next to impossible to pee with a raging hardon unless the bladder really is past the bursting stage. With a fulll bladder, a hardon does help prevent the loss of control of the bladder resulting in wet pants in public. I have found that if I have a hardon from needing to pee and the hardon begins to go away, I had best find the restroom and soon.

8. hungcuriousnc

hungcuriousnc Active Member

Albums:
    OH NO! If your dick gets hard when you have to pee.. then you've got serious emergency!

RUSH TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM!!!

better yet, CALL 911!!!

If you don't hurry, your penis may fall off!!! NO LIE!

9. dfox7.3x5

dfox7.3x5 New Member

I have an opposite experience. If I need to pee my dick actually seems to shrink, as if it were saying "unload the bladder, I can't pee and cum at the same time." I've always made sure I pee before having sex.

10. PinkSteel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's absolutly normal to get the urge to pee after orgasm. it's nature's way of cleaning out the pipes. For the most part, urine is sterile.

Draft saved Draft deleted