Euphoria On Hbo

Pantherrrr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
interesting feedbak, can you please explain that "epiphany" to me? I know a few people in similar circumstances like Nate's dad, muuuch younger but I feel like the realization is going to happen for them soon..

Like most people I look for love in the wrong places. A typical problem with people. So one night around 2am I get a massive hard on and I go on the hunt. I find this nice twink, smooth bubble butt probably around 5'7 with some nice low hangers and a package almost big as mine. I pick him up and we talk for a bit and seem to share common interests. Afterwards, since I'm visiting my family is staying in a hotel and he is not out yet so we pick a very convenient park and we both go at it. Couldn't have asked for a better way to end my night then him riding my face as I left my own personal hand print on his ass. Pretty decent sex if you ask me, especially so late. So I drop him home and afterwards I ask him if he wants to go out to eat sometime. He immediately responds with "not really dude, I don't really like guys like that". That completely sours my mood completely as soon as the words leave his lips. But he's not the problem, everyone has their preferences. It was me. For a second things slowed down completely and I had epiphany that I was using sex as temporary release for a permanent problem which is love.

Chadloveboy94

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Like most people I look for love in the wrong places. A typical problem with people. So one night around 2am I get a massive hard on and I go on the hunt. I find this nice twink, smooth bubble butt probably around 5'7 with some nice low hangers and a package almost big as mine. I pick him up and we talk for a bit and seem to share common interests. Afterwards, since I'm visiting my family is staying in a hotel and he is not out yet so we pick a very convenient park and we both go at it. Couldn't have asked for a better way to end my night then him riding my face as I left my own personal hand print on his ass. Pretty decent sex if you ask me, especially so late. So I drop him home and afterwards I ask him if he wants to go out to eat sometime. He immediately responds with "not really dude, I don't really like guys like that". That completely sours my mood completely as soon as the words leave his lips. But he's not the problem, everyone has their preferences. It was me. For a second things slowed down completely and I had epiphany that I was using sex as temporary release for a permanent problem which is love.
I hope you are doing ok, blessings!!!

Reactions: runway

Chadloveboy94

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yikes! must have been that bad?

Any worthy nudity?
Not really, this episode just missed the mark for me...just like Nate character(the whole legal situation was so unrealistic to me) they have him as this big bad untouchable being(and I’m over it), I truly hope his character has a major fall before the season is over. In my opinion Rue, Fezco and Chris have the most realistic characters/storylines on the show, the other storylines could definitely happen but the outcomes I feel would be totally different.

billybones

Superior Member
Media
And it’s goodnight from me.

Onyx081

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The criminal stuff is actually well played, he is manipulating everyone, I still have no idea how he manages to have power of any sort, when he looks like a dweeb

He's a sociopath. People like that are usually incredibly calculating, charming and manipulative. He's also can be physically imposing as you saw when he beat up that guy and choked Maddy. Add that to the fact that his father is rich, powerful and influential, that's a recipe for power

He's a sociopath. People like that are usually incredibly calculating, charming and manipulative. He's also can be physically imposing as you saw when he beat up that guy and choked Maddy. Add that to the fact that his father is rich, powerful and influential, that's a recipe for power
and here I was thinking we would get a love story with Jules and Nate at the beginning of the show, I thought that MAYBE he would be different to her, well, he is gonna end up dying or in jail whatever, and for me, Rue's storyline is boring AF

Shadeindisguise

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
That’s the thing though, that guy could have atleast tried to fight back, he isn’t much smaller than Nate. I don’t care how rich someone’s family is, you ain’t gonna choke me lol. I just feel like that Tyler really is a weak ass bitch. Like call 911 or something..Also, I wish he would leave Jules alone!! My god, she literally is minding her own business, but I feel like he will try to rape her at some point or kill her.

Shadeindisguise

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
WHEN IS OUR BELOVED CUTIE HOT FEZ GOING TO BE BUTT NAKED ? ^0^

View attachment 5060961
he fucking looks like Mac Miller too me, rip.

04-mac-miller-6.w330.h412.jpg