Euphoria On Hbo

LadyLena

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hope this show doesn’t exploit Zendaya, I’m not ready to see her adorable self getting banged out, she’s so wholesome to me.
I thought I was the only one who felt like that for specific celebs lol. Like there are some I don’t mind, but others I’d really prefer not to see naked.

hpybsf

Superior Member
Media
I’m still wondering if Nate did all of that just to catfish Jules and blackmail her or if he only turned violent after Jules said she doesn’t trust him and denied him from putting his finger down her throat. He clearly has a lot of rage inside but I’m not sure if the show is making him that way through repressed homosexual urges that he fights off and hates himself for or if he is just angry because he knows everything about his dad and what he does.
It was a really weird scene, I rewatched it and there's a lot of subtext. But I guess It's done on purpose so you keep wondering about his next move. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

LadyLena

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Omg so true . If I see her naked that would ruin my childhood
I don’t even watch the show and I still don’t want it to happen. It’s just like there are specific people that you just can’t see naked. I for one am a lady that loves Halle Berry and I avoided any movie that she was naked in. :joy::joy::joy:

Reactions: Paxxle487

hmp2558

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don’t even watch the show and I still don’t want it to happen. It’s just like there are specific people that you just can’t see naked. I for one am a lady that loves Halle Berry and I avoided any movie that she was naked in. :joy::joy::joy:
Lol and that Arya Stark side boob was too much

Onyx081

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hope this show doesn’t exploit Zendaya, I’m not ready to see her adorable self getting banged out, she’s so wholesome to me.

Zendaya seems to have a really good head on her shoulders. I don't think she would do anything that she's not completely comfortable doing

Pantherrrr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
All of the guys are hot and the show is awesome .
I dint expect this
I don't wanna sound like a wuss but the show is a bit triggering I feel. Like I recommended it to a couple of my friends and some of them had to walk out because various scenes bring back terrible memories. Idk its giving me the same feeling of 13 reasons why when they recorded a suicide with no interruptions. Sometimes you can tell a story without showing the full details?

Shadeindisguise

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I don't wanna sound like a wuss but the show is a bit triggering I feel. Like I recommended it to a couple of my friends and some of them had to walk out because various scenes bring back terrible memories. Idk its giving me the same feeling of 13 reasons why when they recorded a suicide with no interruptions. Sometimes you can tell a story without showing the full details?
the show is pretty dark, it touches on so many touchy subjects, sexuality, drug addiction, violence and fetishes. It's also educating though, finally a show that doesn't use stereotypes and images of lgbtq, drug addiction and sexuality for shock factor, but reallly goin deep into why people may have certain issues.

Pantherrrr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
the show is pretty dark, it touches on so many touchy subjects, sexuality, drug addiction, violence and fetishes. It's also educating though, finally a show that doesn't use stereotypes and images of lgbtq, drug addiction and sexuality for shock factor, but really going deep into why people may have certain issues.
I agree, maybe I'm a little too immature to go there. But anyone who ever seen someone overdose on anything knows the feeling of helplessness especially when it's someone close to you. I'll just leave it at that.

As for fetishes and sexuality I'm glad they got it spot on. People need to wake up and realize that sexuality is not black and white! There's lots of grey in between. I also like how Eric Dane's character is portrayed as normal dad at day but a rough driven alpha male at night. The monologue he has in the beginning hits so deep too. He pretty much explains how sometimes young people are just used for sex but they have could be doing so much more with their lives.