Evan peters

Just out of curiosity, are you saying Jeffrey Dahmer may have had a sexy butt? Do you understand that if you think Jeffry Dahmer was sexy, your thinking shows why he was able to lure men to his bedroom, kitchen, and grandma’s house.
Little Red Bottoming Hood.

Jeff, what big saws you have.
The better to cut you with my dear bottom.
 
Just out of curiosity, are you saying Jeffrey Dahmer may have had a sexy butt? Do you understand that if you think Jeffry Dahmer was sexy, your thinking shows why he was able to lure men to his bedroom, kitchen, and grandma’s house.
Little Red Bottoming Hood.

Jeff, what big saws you have.
The better to cut you with my dear bottom.
The real Dahmer wasn't that good looking, just relatively handsome compared to most serial killers, (just google Otis Turner), it's more that filmmakers keep casting the likes of Ross Lynch and Evan Peters to play him. Evan's ass manages to still look good in a prison suit, impressively.
 
I know this is the internet where imagination rules the day but there aren’t many tall, thirty-five year old white guys walking around with bouncy bubble butts and no cellulite in the real world. That ass is a feat of divine engineering.
 
I know this is the internet where imagination rules the day but there aren’t many tall, thirty-five year old white guys walking around with bouncy bubble butts and no cellulite in the real world. That ass is a feat of divine engineering.
Anyone can do squats.
 
Just out of curiosity, are you saying Jeffrey Dahmer may have had a sexy butt? Do you understand that if you think Jeffry Dahmer was sexy, your thinking shows why he was able to lure men to his bedroom, kitchen, and grandma’s house.
Little Red Bottoming Hood.

Jeff, what big saws you have.
The better to cut you with my dear bottom.

Honestly I have been watching Dahmer … and I was wondering how he was able to lure all these guys … was he attractive, or well hung … because I don’t get why anyone would go home with this awkward creepy weird guy that orders u a 2dollar PBR in bar. So I’m just wondering what was the allure … because listen if ur apartment smells soooo bad that it’s reading from the halls … there ain’t no way i’m stepping one foot through that door … and I damn sure ain’t drinking a sus drink you made me with “dishwasher liquid” floating at the top … what was it ? How did he keep getting these guys to come home with him … was he very handsome or have a hot bod … did he have a huge cock? Cause you can tell he clearly didn’t have alot of money… sorry … I just wanna know why theses dudes went home with this dude and stayed at that stinky apartment … was he paying them money … did I miss that part?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Seeking Booty
Squats round out and firm what you already have, they don’t create more ass. His proportions have been the same since he was a skinny teenager.
Not true. I was just reviewing his butt on aznude. He was much better in 2011. I think he should return to that stage of booty and stay there.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Spiketerry
Not true. I was just reviewing his butt on aznude. He was much better in 2011. I think he should return to that stage of booty and stay there.
You don’t like squats?
Yes. How do you accept a drink in a place like that? And the deaf guy? Deaf and blind people have heightened senses. That’s just nasty.
You posted three separate posts in less than 3 minutes. Learn to multi-quote. It's against the rules to flood a thread and it's also just rude :emoji_thumbsup:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Markus.Bittencourt
Not true. I was just reviewing his butt on aznude. He was much better in 2011. I think he should return to that stage of booty and stay there.
I…don’t think you understand how human bodies work. He has the same figure he did then except older and slightly more muscular. Also he wasn’t a teenager in 2011, he was 24.
 
You posted three separate posts in less than 3 minutes. Learn to multi-quote. It's against the rules to flood a thread and it's also just rude
Is this better for you?
I…don’t think you understand how human bodies work. He has the same figure he did then except older and slightly more muscular. Also he wasn’t a teenager in 2011, he was 24.
I never said he was a teenager in 2011. If he's 35 now, 11 years ago would be 24. I said his butt was more ideal then than it is now. He should keep it like that.
 
Honestly I have been watching Dahmer … and I was wondering how he was able to lure all these guys … was he attractive, or well hung … because I don’t get why anyone would go home with this awkward creepy weird guy that orders u a 2dollar PBR in bar. So I’m just wondering what was the allure … because listen if ur apartment smells soooo bad that it’s reading from the halls … there ain’t no way i’m stepping one foot through that door … and I damn sure ain’t drinking a sus drink you made me with “dishwasher liquid” floating at the top … what was it ? How did he keep getting these guys to come home with him … was he very handsome or have a hot bod … did he have a huge cock? Cause you can tell he clearly didn’t have alot of money… sorry … I just wanna know why theses dudes went home with this dude and stayed at that stinky apartment … was he paying them money … did I miss that part?
He offered the vast majority of his victims money to photograph them. Also, he met many of them at bars. I imagine they were drunk and horny.
 
Honestly I have been watching Dahmer … and I was wondering how he was able to lure all these guys … was he attractive, or well hung … because I don’t get why anyone would go home with this awkward creepy weird guy that orders u a 2dollar PBR in bar. So I’m just wondering what was the allure … because listen if ur apartment smells soooo bad that it’s reading from the halls … there ain’t no way i’m stepping one foot through that door … and I damn sure ain’t drinking a sus drink you made me with “dishwasher liquid” floating at the top … what was it ? How did he keep getting these guys to come home with him … was he very handsome or have a hot bod … did he have a huge cock? Cause you can tell he clearly didn’t have alot of money… sorry … I just wanna know why theses dudes went home with this dude and stayed at that stinky apartment … was he paying them money … did I miss that part?


As a true crime buff, Dahmer was actually quite attractive, so much so that he had this huge fan club who worshipped him after he got caught, so many serial killer groupies.

You've gotta remember we're talking 78-early 90s, back when meeting another gay guy was extremely difficult, your only options were bars or cruising toilets. Bad smells were the least of your issues and some unassuming attractive blonde geek is not gonna raise too many red flags and if you're really drunk and tells you his fridge is malfunctioning,you're probably gonna believe him and try get off and get out as quickly as possible. You're either thinking with your dick orrrr he's paying you and your desperate. Either way he doesn't register as a threat.

Also, you can't go to the cops cos they'll either beat you up or do sfa.

There's a great scene in the first or second episode where the cops thought they might have caught aids by breathing in the same air as two gay men and needing to go shower.

I don't think Jeffrey would have raised any red flags with these people until it was too late and honestly from stories, being gay back then, if you wanted to have sex with someone, you were often doing it in gross dirty smelly secret places like abandoned houses, toilets.
 

Attachments