Ever get an erection in a time when you had to stand in public?

CBS1

Experimental Member
Media
Way before cell phones I was parking in front of a quick trip gas station to make a phone call since I work outdoor was calling the bank 1 800 number that you takes forever, when I noticed I saw this guy staring at my crotch from inside his working Van he was a phone company tech, and I look it down and saw that I Had a huge erection om my non pleated working pants uniform he keepted smiling and all I did was smiled back to him, I got back on the rood when I saw he was following me and I made a stop at the home depot parking a lot distant from another cars and he parked just beside me from the open passenger window he said he notice that bulge and was quiet big and he asked me if I need help whit that, I told him he could come inside my Van than he gave me one of those best blow job until I felled his trout Whit cum, than he gave me his phone number and I met him many other times on his apartment or parking a lot for his services.:biggrin1:

yogo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Trains and Tubes do it for me, these days I tend to drive everywhere but I used to travel my train when I worked in London.

Very often, when I could get a seat, I would read a while, then doze off for a while, and morning wood would greet me, and if I timed it wrong , it would greet the other passengers when I got off at Waterloo Station.

Briefcase not always that practical to hold in front of your cock when running to catch your connecting tuve train.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Great stories...

I remember in 8th grade, hormones kicking in and forgetting it was picture day, we all had to line up.....and a whopper of a hard on...and I couldn't do the usual 'untuck my shirt'...they had us line up... I kept trying to lean backwards to keep my dick from rubbing the taller (by a hair) girl in front of me's (nice) ass...which only had it worse...

The photographer gave ME a big smile tho..supprised he got my face in the pic- by the time I got up front I was leaking like a hose..very emarrassing...yet another reason to be glad for dark pants...I remember my boxers were soaking by the time I finally got to go pee (and jack off)

kaczynski66

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember when I was a young kid (I was going to Catholic elementary school at the time), during prayer services I would always be bored as a motherfucker, and thus, of course, sat there and thought about sex the whole time. This was before I hit puberty, so my little guy was literally little, but I still always had the hymn book open in my lap, just in case. All the teachers just thought I was just enthusiastic about praising god.

Another time, at the beginning of 9th grade, I "dirty danced" for the first time with my date at the first formal dance I'd ever attended. Because it was my first time, I didn't anticipate how stimulating a woman's soft ass can be when it's rubbing back and forth on your junk. I ended up with a stiffy sticking straight out of my pants before I had time to sit down or even hide it. Some asshole jock who was friends with my date noticed this and was kind enough to point it out to everyone around by obnoxiously shouting "HEY! No pointing, it's not polite!" It was totally humiliating, especially because I'm average sized and was probably a good inch shorter than I am now (I'm 19). My date never said anything about it, but the rest of the night was ruined for me. That asshole.