Ever Lost A Size Contest?

Never but I havent been ion that many either....

My most memorable time was a small gathering of friend for dinner... this str8 guy and his fiancee got on the sibject of him being so big...so I cahlleneged him...his gf even pushed it as she told him women compare breasts all the time and it wasnt any big deal... so anyway off to the bathroom he and I go...He just knew he was gonna win I guess cause he was 6 foot 2 and I was only 5 foot 7....he even had his gf blow himin the next room to "fluff him" .... anyhow,, he was like "holy fuck!" when he saw me...
we got back to the dinner table and sat down and the girls wanted to know the results... he said humbly...well when Joe comes to dinner.. lets just say he really puts meat on the table."\
LOL
 
Pappy said:
I've been in contest before and I don't recall ever being beaten. It's been close a few times but never been beat.:biggrin1:

I'd beat your meat Pappy!! Will.. not literally.. but I would surpass you in the meat comparing contest :p I would win for length, you would win girth.. so it's a tie!!:tongue:
 
dirtyde said:
Hmmm, not sure about this.

From what I've heard, women often size up other women's breasts when they happen to see them, but I don't think breast size contests are that common outside of porn movies.
 
beercan9x7 said:
Never but I havent been ion that many either....

My most memorable time was a small gathering of friend for dinner... this str8 guy and his fiancee got on the sibject of him being so big...so I cahlleneged him...his gf even pushed it as she told him women compare breasts all the time and it wasnt any big deal... so anyway off to the bathroom he and I go...He just knew he was gonna win I guess cause he was 6 foot 2 and I was only 5 foot 7....he even had his gf blow himin the next room to "fluff him" .... anyhow,, he was like "holy fuck!" when he saw me...
we got back to the dinner table and sat down and the girls wanted to know the results... he said humbly...well when Joe comes to dinner.. lets just say he really puts meat on the table."\
LOL

If this scene could be captured in a video, I know it would become a best seller, beercan9x7! Do you have other episodes that we could add to our "Collections of Big Dick Tales"?
 
carter2006 said:
OK guys, measuring contest round my house in half an hour. Want directions? Send me a message. nacard01 will be the guest of honour and, Pappy, you can be the judge...

Don't tell us your house is on the other side of the world, carter. Your kindness in offering the facilities should be rewarded, so I'll volunteer to collect admissions at the door for you. Will you charge by the inch, or just a set amount for all?
 
RoysToy said:
Don't tell us your house is on the other side of the world, carter. Your kindness in offering the facilities should be rewarded, so I'll volunteer to collect admissions at the door for you. Will you charge by the inch, or just a set amount for all?

Ah, sadly Roy the event has been and gone. Nobody turned up. Next time I'll give more than half an hour's notice! There'll be no charge at the door, but feel free to give generously at your discretion :biggrin1:
 
It just so happens that I was inducted into a brief career of stripping by WINNING a big dick contest at a strip club. For my DC peeps - it was at Wet (used to be the Lost & Found) on a Wednesday night amateur contest. I won by a landslide, got $300, a year long no cover at Tracks, free drinks, and it led to shakin my shimmy at La Cage & Secrets/Zeigfelds as well... ah, to be young again...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Thesussexcock
carter2006 said:
Ah, sadly Roy the event has been and gone. Nobody turned up. Next time I'll give more than half an hour's notice! There'll be no charge at the door, but feel free to give generously at your discretion :biggrin1:
Looking forward to that next time, carter:wink: I promise to dig deeply for such pleasurable participation. Can I expect a contest and, if so, what are some of the qualifying requirements for contestants?
 
RoysToy said:
Looking forward to that next time, carter:wink: I promise to dig deeply for such pleasurable participation. Can I expect a contest and, if so, what are some of the qualifying requirements for contestants?

The contest rules state that I will bottom for every man who attends and judge the competition based on whoever fills my ass the best...
 
vinny_spiruccino said:
It just so happens that I was inducted into a brief career of stripping by WINNING a big dick contest at a strip club. For my DC peeps - it was at Wet (used to be the Lost & Found) on a Wednesday night amateur contest. I won by a landslide, got $300, a year long no cover at Tracks, free drinks, and it led to shakin my shimmy at La Cage & Secrets/Zeigfelds as well... ah, to be young again...

Ironic...I may actually visit Wet with a couple friends this weekend if it is still around...
 
carter2006 said:
The contest rules state that I will bottom for every man who attends and judge the competition based on whoever fills my ass the best...

I LOVE your way of thinking ... :)

Like to organize the Canadian competition while your taking care of all the members BIG members in Europe ... ;-)
 
carter2006 said:
The contest rules state that I will bottom for every man who attends and judge the competition based on whoever fills my ass the best...
I fully understand this requirement, carter, and would do my best to get qualified. Do the tests require privacy, or would they be open for future contestants to view their competitors as they perform? We could all be waiting in line for our turns, right?
 
RoysToy said:
I fully understand this requirement, carter, and would do my best to get qualified. Do the tests require privacy, or would they be open for future contestants to view their competitors as they perform? We could all be waiting in line for our turns, right?

Absolutely, Roy. Single file, please.