Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Pretty much always stand. I pee pretty straight... so not much problem there.

I piss outside a lot. Where I live, in the country. Or at work, construction... sometimes it's the only easy option.

Hard ons... at home I usually piss in the bathroom sink. And yes, I rinse it out.

Reactions: Dutchstud

I have, but I've found that it isn't physically possible to completely empty the bladder when sitting. Guys were made to pee standing up. Could be health issue if you leave some behind from what I've read on this before.
We might be made differently, but I find the complete opposite to be true. It's physically impossible to completely empty my bladder standing up. Plus, I always dribble in my undies afterwards no matter how many times I shake it. This has nothing to do with my being uncut. I always pull back my foreskin before peeing. Leaving small amounts of urine in your bladder for long periods of time causes bad cases of UTI. I know from experience. If I'm at home I sit and have a clean toilet to prove it.

Reactions: Dutchstud

How can one possibly write their name in the snow by sitting while taking a piss? Heresy.

I only piss sitting when I am taking a dump or if both my legs cannot support me standing.

Even if I am inebriated, incapacitated or so fucked up I will piss on the ceiling before admitting defeat by pissing sitting down.

Reactions: Zak Bull

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
When outdoors or if there's a urinal available I always stand. But if the only option is a toilet I generally sit .... if you're six and a half feet tall, piss like a firehose and frequently wear shorts you can understand why.

Reactions: Nectarseeker69
D

deleted871301

Only when I wake up in the middle of the night and need to take a leak... No need to switch the light on or focus on aiming straight :)

Reactions: Cletus5

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Always when I can... most men do not realize but it a better way of releasing the bladder completely.

Interesting. I occasionally sit down to pee when at home but in public my preference is to use a urinal if there's one to be had. It's a surprise to me that emptying the bladder is achieved more efficiently when done sitting down. To me, it's always 'felt' the other way round. What I do find very noticeable is that the cold makes me want to wee a lot more than normal and I wouldn't be surprised if other guys here have made the same discovery.

Reactions: BBB2.5

ilikemboth

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have, but I've found that it isn't physically possible to completely empty the bladder when sitting. Guys were made to pee standing up. Could be health issue if you leave some behind from what I've read on this before.

bar4doug

Loved Member
Media
Re: Ever pee sitting down?

if you dont, youre missing out. every now and then when im exhausted and i dont feel like standing its such a convenient way to pee. Like when i wake up and its 5am. :tongue:

I've done it... Mostly when I am hung-over or feeling like shit. I got light-headed once while relieving myself... so after that, I decided to sit when my body told me to..

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have two methods. Either sit down, or drop to one knee and do it from a kneeling position. Invented the kneeling position when sciatic pain kept me from sitting on the toilet unless it was absolutely necessary.

mwBBC

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
at home yes, in public hell no. I don't even make shit shields in public to sit on the seat. Since I was a teen I've been in the MHSC(mile high shit club). I lift my ass 2 feet from the seat and lean over and drop the dookie. I absolutely hate public restrooms!

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
All the time unless I'm at work or around another guy. It's not a feminine thing for me, not saying it is for any other guy. I've discovered, or at least it feels like it, that the bladder drains better when sitting. The main reason I do it is because I have to clean the toilet only half as much versus standing, splattering and dribbling.

Just a fact.

french_toast

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I always sit down to pee (except in public bathrooms). My mom knew better than to let the boys pee standing up at home and, now that I've got my own toilet to clean, I'm thankful for that. Haha

Apparently some guys think that's not masculine at all, but who cares ? It's not like I'm inviting them in the bathroom with me when I go...