Ever seen the cocks of other guys that have fucked your girlfriend?

Taffycock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
girl i am seeing on the side sends me pictures of her with new bf and videos. his cock is straighter and a bit thicker then mine but not as long - we are both shaved

asks me to wank over them and send videos of cock cumming that she uses when being licked by new bf

Reactions: deleted875903
D

deleted875903

Yup still talk about them now and then to spice things up. We are looking for another boy toy for her even as I post this.

svrocks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girlfriend has only been with one guy before me and she has said a number of times he was smaller, like a lot smaller. I wish she has a picture to show me. Being verbally reassured is great, but I'd love to see for myself that I'm bigger. What I'd love most is a video of her with him. Wishful thinking.

elklindoxxx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I once asked a girl how small was the smallest one that you had. She stuck out her index finger and told me...it really was that small. And that there was virtually nothing to suck and she felt nothing during penetration...

So just remember............having average size is not bad.

johnweek1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
One of my biggest turn ons is having the girl I'm seeing tell me about fucking other guys prior to me.

A few girls also still had dick pics / videos from previous lovers, so I was lucky enough to see some of the big cocks they'd taken previously. Anyone else get off on this, and feel free to share stories if you do.
Because I am sort of kinda bi my ex/current FWB has shown me a few pics she still has of her ex's cocks. Stories of what sex was like with them before me always gets me off mainly because of how much bigger I am then most of them save for one who was bigger than me.

The BF she had that was bigger then me had a freakishly huge dick. He wasn't a whole lot longer then me, maybe an inch to 1.5 inches longer, but his his girth and especially his cock head is massive in comparison. His girth had to be close to 6.5 inches because hes noticeably thicker than me and I am sporting a girthy 5.8 myself. I asked her if she knew his dick size but she doesn't remember. I love hearing what sex was like with her bigger ex in particular because for me its kinda hot imagining a bigger dick inside her than my own. Like I imagine myself pounding as far as I can go then I imagine his bigger dick going further stretching her more and and it just gets me off.

I asked her what he felt like vs what I feel like. At first I think she was worried about my ego so she always tried to sugar coat it, but when I told her I don't mind the truth and that I found it kinda hot that a bigger dick was inside her thats when she started to be more straight up with me. It took a lot of probing quests and many stories of sex with her ex, but this how she ultimately described it once I pieced it all together.

She said he just got in deeper with his thrusts and that his larger girth made her feel way more stretched out. His longer shaft made for longer thrusts in and out of her pussy when he was doing the fucking. When she was on top riding she had more to "climb" as she went up and down his shaft. Basically if her and I took thrusts as deep as they did, my cock would fall out as I am not quite long enough to thrust that deep and stay inside at the same time. In a nut shell, she said it just felt like more was inside of her. But it didn't necessarily feel better, it just felt fuller to her. His main drawback was that he came way too fast so he very rarely got her off. She said sex was amazing with him and then it was over where as with me it stays amazing. She said she likes my dick better which I guess makes sense as she wanted to stay FWB after we broke up, unlike her other ex.

Reactions: chester 12

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have seen 3 that my wife had before I ever met her. One is her very hung ex-husband who I have watched in action with her on video. The other 2 (1 of which is a close friend) I have seen in lockerroom/shower situations.

Nope. With note that at least one was a virgin.

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Met my ex on a swinger site. lol. so yeah i saw pics of a few guys she had been with. Some were smaller, one was huge. I've never been insecure about these types of issues, if anything it turned me on. I'm decent sized, and we did a few mega-hung guys together in MFM anyways.

metcrue

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I found pictures of my current GF sucking a gay and fucking her ex.
Bigger then me and it kind of turns me on...
I did show her the pictures, they where on the internet and she didnt care but felt sorry i saw them... If only she knew:)

Reactions: swanseasong

Aety

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My wife has a collection of vids and pictures from previous partners. Her sucking cock, jerking off guys and even fucking. I watched a few once, entirely by accident, and I got a bit turned on.. Didn't watch any of more since then because because it feels like invading her privacy.

chester 12

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah, for some reason this is a huge turn on for me too. My gf's first ever was what she thinks was about 10'. She told me once while we were drunk and talking about our past experiences. I couldn't believe it, but I had no reason to doubt her either. There was another guy, who I knew, that she said had nice thick cock. Maybe 8'. Told me how much she liked sucking his cock, how they would meet up during the day and she would blow him. It seems so wrong, but I don't care.

Reactions: deleted875903

1NiceRod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Being in a fraternity in college, I saw the cocks of many brothers, and it wasn't uncommon for some girls to move from a relationship with one brother, to another. So yeah, I have seen the cock of another guy who has fucked my girlfriend.

Reactions: rd62624

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah, for some reason this is a huge turn on for me too. My gf's first ever was what she thinks was about 10'. She told me once while we were drunk and talking about our past experiences. I couldn't believe it, but I had no reason to doubt her either. There was another guy, who I knew, that she said had nice thick cock. Maybe 8'. Told me how much she liked sucking his cock, how they would meet up during the day and she would blow him. It seems so wrong, but I don't care.

You're a better man than I. Too much info. We know it happens, but don't need to hear the nasty / horny details.