Eyes Open or Closed When Giving Head?

ilovetowatchcs

Cherished Member
Media
Tamarac, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I’ve never done that before. I’ve never sucked dick in front of a mirror before. I can say that the thought of actually seeing myself get my mouth fucked by a big cock is definitely an arousing thought.

I’ve been a cocksucker for many years now. The largest penis I’ve ever blown as a cocksucker was just over 8”, but it was quite thick. I absolutely loved challenging myself to deepthroat that beautiful penis! I was definitely able to do so. I loved worshipping that cock and deepthroating that big dick. It makes me horny as hell just thinking about how much fun and ecstasy I had giving blowjobs to the biggest penis that I’ve ever had as a cocksucker!
My most favorite cocks to suck are cut - with a gorgeous mushroom head - but not too thick - and up to 9", because I can deep throat that. And I love to have the guy cum when he's all the way down my throat - because the cum really lubricates my throat - and I can let him throat fuck me for a while - but then I learned how to make my throat vibrate a little - and with a cock down my throat - and after he cums - and the head is super sensative - once I start to vibrate my throat, I can keep a guy hard for a longer time.

Blondeblowjob7

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My most favorite cocks to suck are cut - with a gorgeous mushroom head - but not too thick - and up to 9", because I can deep throat that. And I love to have the guy cum when he's all the way down my throat - because the cum really lubricates my throat - and I can let him throat fuck me for a while - but then I learned how to make my throat vibrate a little - and with a cock down my throat - and after he cums - and the head is super sensative - once I start to vibrate my throat, I can keep a guy hard for a longer time.

Vibrate your throat? You know I’ve been a cocksucker for many years now. I can’t say that I’ve heard of that. I would love to learn how. I’m always very happy and eager to learn new things to give a better blowjob! Even though I can deepthroat a cock, I have never had a feeder cum in my throat. Most of my feeders cum in my mouth or give me a cum facial.

Reactions: slowsucknj

ilovetowatchcs

Cherished Member
Media
Tamarac, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Vibrate your throat? You know I’ve been a cocksucker for many years now. I can’t say that I’ve heard of that. I would love to learn how. I’m always very happy and eager to learn new things to give a better blowjob! Even though I can deepthroat a cock, I have never had a feeder cum in my throat. Most of my feeders cum in my mouth or give me a cum facial.
I, too, mostly want the guys to cum in my mouth. I want to feel the power of his ejaculation; I want to taste his cum; I'm always excited when a guy cums so much I can let some drip out - but more and more I'm letting a guy cum when he is all the way down my throat. Because then my throat get really lubricated, and I can let him deep throat fuck my face - which can keep a guy harder for a lot longer after he cums.

wvgwm52

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i couldnt imagine doing it with my eyes closed--i want to see his reaction when i suck his dick and as he gets close to cumming-- he watches me as i look into his eyes as he releases his load into my mouth--- or sometimes they will look up at ceiling when getting ready to cum letting me know i am doing a good job

Illbeg4BigCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We are showing you respect as we are down on our knees in front of you; with your penis in our mouth; doing our damnest to please you and make you feel good and like the man we see in you. We are just looking usually for direction and looking for a facial sign as to what you like/don’t like. I do always want complete eye contact when you feed me because that is such an intimate act of service for us cocksuckers.

Reactions: Blondeblowjob7

18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was a lot younger and scared the first time I attempting sucking cock. I closed my eyes. I haven’t had the pleasure of doing so since.
I believe at first I’d leave my eyes open. J want to see his body and his cock. And I want to look at him as I first begin going down on him. But once I get into it. It’s a passion and in some ways an art form. You have to feel your partners body changes and sounds to get clues on how they’re enjoying it. So I think I’d likely close my eyes to concentrate on other senses.

jslates215

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Open!!! For me I can see what he is enjoying. I love seeing his eyes roll back, watching his breath, knowing that he is enjoying what I am doing! There definitely are other cues but for me, I wanna know he is being pleased!

D

deleted22286891

Open
I love to look up (in adoration) and contemplate the gorgeous Stud who’s allowing me to serve Him and partake in His pleasure and orgasm.

Reactions: Illbeg4BigCock

DiomedesXVI

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’m uh quite well-known for spurting ridiculously large loads :emoji_milk:as well as also having a ridiculously large cock and balls haha :emoji_eggplant: But anyway, it’s a fact known about me by my past sexual partners and friends with benefits to such a degree that many of them call me “the one-man bukkake” :laughing:

So I’m considered by many people as THE guy to play with if you love cum or want to receive a facial haha. Thus, using my personal experiences, I do NOT advise anyone who’s getting a load splashed onto their face to keep their eyes open. Especially if I’m the guy giving you a facial lol :yum

Sure, it’s super hot to watch the fruits of your labour and hot to watch me (or any guy) bathe your face all those ropes of thick white milk. And, it’s undoubtedly hot for me and you to watch my load just erupt from my big fat cock bulb, spattering your face so heavily with jizz that it ends up looking like an original Jackson Pollock painting haha. But all that sexiness dies immediately the moment a jet of sperm nails you straight in the eye and it burns :sob:

Last edited:

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I’m uh quite well-known for spurting ridiculously large loads :emoji_milk:as well as also having a ridiculously large cock and balls haha :emoji_eggplant: But anyway, it’s a fact known about me by my past sexual partners and friends with benefits to such a degree that many of them call me “the one-man bukkake” :laughing:

So I’m considered by many people as THE guy to play with if you love cum or want to receive a facial haha. Thus, using my personal experiences, I do NOT advise anyone who’s getting a load splashed onto their face to keep their eyes open. Especially if I’m the guy giving you a facial lol :yum

Sure, it’s super hot to watch the fruits of your labour and hot to watch me (or any guy) bathe your face all those ropes of thick white milk. And, it’s undoubtedly hot for me and you to watch my load just erupt from my big fat cock bulb, spattering your face so heavily with jizz that it ends up looking like an original Jackson Pollock painting haha. But all that sexiness dies immediately the moment a jet of sperm nails you straight in the eye and it burns :sob:
All those lucky lucky Canadians! Let me know if you ever visit the UK, as you have an open invitation to the Jackson Pollock Appreciation Society that I have set up since reading your post. I await your arrival with baited breath, mouth open, heart pounding and eyes closed!

Illbeg4BigCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I'm pretty good at catching it in my open mouth! And yes--it stings in the eye!! Ouch!

Reactions: DiomedesXVI

Illbeg4BigCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Open
I love to look up (in adoration) and contemplate the gorgeous Stud who’s allowing me to serve Him and partake in His pleasure and orgasm.
So well said my friend. I always like to have locked eye contact as my feeder cums. I want him to see me in ecstasy as he donates his semen to me.

Reactions: deleted22286891
D

deleted22286891

My reply was with keeping in mind a Cock fully incased with in my mouth or throat, or some combination thereof.
With a Superior Masculine Specimen such as Yourself, would You be opposed to Your cocksucker wearing some sort of protective eyewear? Because, not only would I have to witness such a Superior demonstration of Masculine Supremacy, throughout my service, my full-attention, adoration and efforts are Yours entirely and completely. We are as one with the same goal - Your pleasure.

D

deleted22016481

I have a question for all the cocksuckers out there. When giving a blowjob do you prefer keeping your eyes open or closed? As a long time male cocksucker, I learned from the very first blowjob that I ever gave that I get very turned on by the eye level view of a big penis fucking my mouth. My first feeder who thankfully turned me into a cocksucker had a big, thick, and cut 7in cock with a large mushroom head that pointed straight out to my mouth. When I gave my first blowjob I kept my eyes closed for the first two minutes or so as my feeder fucked my mouth. When I finally opened my eyes I was almost instantly extremely turned on by the eye level of view of my first feeder’s beautiful thick and cut penis fucking my mouth. That moment when I finally opened my eyes during the first blowjob I ever gave was actually a beautiful sexual awakening for me. At that moment I knew that I was a natural born cocksucker as my first feeder had tried to convince me that I was. To that point in time, I don’t think that I had ever been turned on so quickly and so intensely as the moment when I open my eyes while giving my first blowjob:

One of things I truly adore the most about being a cocksucker is the cocksucker’s view when giving a blowjob. I just get extremely turned on by the cocksucker’s view in keeping my eyes mostly open when I’m happily bobbing my head up and down a cock. I get especially turned on by the cocksucker’s view when deepthroating a large cock, and feeling my feeder’s balls slap into my chin. I just absolutely love the sight of taking a dick nice and deep into my mouth. So I just wonder if you cocksuckers here prefer keeping your eyes open or closed when giving a blowjob?
Open, until they cum.