Face Fuck

bthegreat

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
How can people be face fucked? I find it horrible. I nearly choked and I can only find the satisfying thing about it is the person who is shoving the dick down someone's throat.

pleasureboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
idk, depends on the guy. If you're actually into the guy, especially if it's someone you're already intimate with and you already know how to get each other off, and then suddenly he goes from you sucking his cock to him really getting into it, grabbing your head and just fucking the hell out of your face... yeah it might not be the most comfortable or logisticlly easy at first, but DAMN it's H O T T !

bthegreat

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
idk, depends on the guy. If you're actually into the guy, especially if it's someone you're already intimate with and you already know how to get each other off, and then suddenly he goes from you sucking his cock to him really getting into it, grabbing your head and just fucking the hell out of your face... yeah it might not be the most comfortable or logisticlly easy at first, but DAMN it's H O T T !

I guess, but I was not aroused. I would handle it for 10 seconds and had to pull away.

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love face fucking. Most girls know to wrap their hands around my shaft so that I can't thrust too deep into their mouths.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I prefer throat-fucking: bottom/sucker on his/her back, head off the mattress/sofa cushion. Slide it in; if /s/he gags, have a towel ready under his/her head.

There is a world of difference between that thick, white viscous fluid that is a heavy digestive juicy kinda saliva and vomit; I enjoy the former, but the latter's a total buzz-kill.

FWIW, I prefer being the one who gags, though have gagged plenty in my day.

bthegreat

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I prefer throat-fucking: bottom/sucker on his/her back, head off the mattress/sofa cushion. Slide it in; if /s/he gags, have a towel ready under his/her head.

There is a world of difference between that thick, white viscous fluid that is a heavy digestive juicy kinda saliva and vomit; I enjoy the former, but the latter's a total buzz-kill.

FWIW, I prefer being the one who gags, though have gagged plenty in my day.

Whats the difference between the heavy thick stuff to vomit? How do you feel while and after getting face fucked and whats the difference between on your knees being faced fucked and on your back on the edge of the bed?

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Whats the difference between the heavy thick stuff to vomit? How do you feel while and after getting face fucked and whats the difference between on your knees being faced fucked and on your back on the edge of the bed?

The thick heavy white stuff doesn't contain food nor any stomach enzymes: it's just an especially thick type of saliva found at the back of one's throat.

The posture I've suggested both facilitates throatfucking and minimizes that feeling of "bottoming out" at the back of someone's throat.

D_JuanAFock

Experimental Member
Media
I am alright with being forceful, but I just think face fucking pushes it a little bit too far for my tastes... also the possibility of vomit isnt exactly a good thought for me

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Face fucking doesn't have to be brutal. It can be done gently and only as deeply as the guy being face fucked wants. All that's required for a good face fucking experience is cooperation and respect between the two parties and an understanding of what is wanted by each of them. At a recent sex party I was lying on the bed with another guy between my legs giving me head. Then a third guy walked over to the side of the bed and positioned his erect penis right in front of my face. I turned my head to face his erection and parted my lips so he slid it in and began gently face fucking me. He placed his hand on the back of my head but didn't force his cock to the back of my throat, just gentle thrusting as I did the best with my tongue and lips to give him something to work against. This went on for several minutes and then he began to speed up his strokes, but still without banging his cock head into the back of my throat. It was clear that he was getting closer and closer to cumming and that build up to his climax was so hot for me that when he unloaded his juice into my hungry mouth I came at the same time. One of the hottest oral experiences I've had in a long time.

outletforfun69

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How can people be face fucked? I find it horrible. I nearly choked and I can only find the satisfying thing about it is the person who is shoving the dick down someone's throat.

I think this same argument could be made for a lot of sexual acts people do. I know people who hate giving blowjobs for that same reason. I'm a straight guy who has zero interest in anal, even though I'm told it's a fun and pleasurable experience - to give or receive.

A lot of things we do aren't necessarily for our own pleasure as much as they are for the pleasure of our partners. Several people in this thread said they'd like to be the ones giving the throatfucking. And several more said that it CAN be done in a fun and enjoyable way.

So maybe this will be one of those things to practice at to find a way to make it better, and although it might not be your favorite activity, could be something you're willing to do for someone else.