Family jealousy

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't seen my brothers in a long time but I have heard from people that his is also big. So I guess we both got the "big cock gene".;)

wetcoffee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am a part of one of those families that loves family reunions, the family being my father's side of the family. We would usually all head out to some centralized location and book a large hotel and I would end up in a suite with the male cousins around my age (typically six of them and I would have to split a bed with one) well when I started to really develop at 14 I was told by my father that the typical sleepwear of briefs should be replaced by baggy shorts. I didn't exactly know why, and my father wouldn't explain, the typical 'because' or 'I told you so' were the response. I went to the reunion and the first night when all of my cousins were stripping down, I did too. My cousin Frank was apparently watching and pointed at me and said, "look he's stuffing his underpants". After a few moments of mob taunting my cousin Bobbie pulled my underwear down and the whole room went quiet. I think there was admiration more than jealousy, I ran to the bathroom... years later at my cousin Frank's Bachelor Party he said to me (quite slurred) "I wish I had that monster you have, she'd be screaming bloody murder” it’s funny because at 6 feet even I’m the shortest of all my cousins, yet I got the largest penis... I guess it's a consolation prize.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
I have always sort of jelous of my other male family members. Every male that I have had the opportunity to see naked on both sides of the family was well hung, I mean atleast 6 in. soft and atleast 11 in. plus, when hard and massive balls. I dont know if the gene skipped me or im a late bloomer, 19 years old. At about 3.5 in. soft depending and about 6 in. hard i've always been a little jelous of my well endowed family
I'm hoping that the bold phrase is refering to see soft and that the hard size is what others have said. There is nothing wrong with nudity. Some families especialy if they hunt at a deer camp as it is called in my state do see each other nude because the plumbing is crude to say the least and the showers are in a room with shower heads sticking out of the walls. So seeing other soft doesn't send up a red flag.

It is seeing the familiy members hard that is a red flag. I would hope that the hard sizes are legends and not true sightings. And with a bunch of teen cousins showering and the dads are showering as well, I can see how the teens conversation could turn to sizes and some teens are brazen enough to ask dad or uncle so and are trying to pardon the pun, but get a rise out of them.

Sometimes the information about dad comes not from dad but from Uncle so and so who is younger than dad and is looked upon like an older brother.

There may be an explanation that makes sense and isn't a little weird, i wish he would explain himself though. With just the information we have, one has to wonder.