" favorite 30 seconds in a movie" thread

joshuareese

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Instead of another thread about once favorite movie i thought about making one featuring the members favorite 30 seconds in a movie.

Here is mine. The famous shane diesel with a VERY exited jaylin fox. I found the clip so people don't "have" to watch the whole movie. From first second on to 30 seconds in is my favorite

Jaelyn Fox gets stretched at ShaneDieselsBanginBabes.com

Attachments

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
not going to go dig it up right now, but it is an oldie

club ginger, the end of the scene with tom byron, ginger and sharon mitchell. just as he starts to come, ms. mitchell pulls the anal beads out of his ass she inserted earlier.

btw, he is anally pounding ginger doggystyle

wseattle

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is a handjob video where 2 older ladies jerk and tease a dude for 30 minutes until he shoots 4 feet high all over them . sorry no link yet. LL&L video shoesalesman clip

B_bickmoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Instead of another thread about once favorite movie i thought about making one featuring the members favorite 30 seconds in a movie.

Here is mine. The famous shane diesel with a VERY exited jaylin fox. I found the clip so people don't "have" to watch the whole movie. From first second on to 30 seconds in is my favorite

where can the full scene be found? shit looks awesome

coralstone77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That clip with Jaelyn Fox getting served is def. in my top ten

As for the full thing (it's beautiful as well), I know it used to be on mofosex.com but they took it down. It's from I Can't Believe I Took The Whole Thing 18 btw

B_pussylover10

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

jaylin fox is more sexy than shane diesel.