GovernessSanguine

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
We'd decided on a nature walk, something we could pace ourselves on. It'd been years since we'd seen one another. I'd been missing you terribly. Flashes of your smile and soft, dark eyes lingered in my memory. How could I have not known you were the person I had wanted all this time?

Countless nights spent with women I had no care for, no urge to control, no need to have them submit to me. Just meaningless, boring sex followed by the usual platitudes. "I'll call you again", "tonight was lovely". None of them meant anything to me. I wanted you. On your knees and begging for me.

I shook my head to release the thoughts I felt boiling over and tried to get myself out of bed. It was fairly early, 6 am to be exact. Probably too early for me to be up but my body was restless. I toyed with the idea of cumming before starting the morning routine. My clit sore and swollen behind the tight fabric of my panties. I pushed two fingers over her. Feeling over the soft silk, my clit a noticeable bump at this point. It felt like all of my blood had pooled into the concentrated area of my cunt. "Fuck, alright, just quickly" I muttered under my breath. Pushing in harder with my two fingers, circling my bundle of nerves slowly. Tantalizingly slow. Soaking in the sensations filling my chest and stomach. A slow build up as I began to work my hips. My hand slipped into my wetness and I was shocked with how much had accumulated already. Little movements were intense as I tried hard not to cum. I wanted to think of you as I did, maybe you'd let me pin you up against a tree today. While I fucked you senseless.

Just the idea brought me to climax. Yellow and orange dancing behind my eyelids as I let the small moans escape my lips for you. It was already 7. "How had an hour passed already?" I pondered to myself. Releasing my hand from the sticky mess that was my pussy, I tasted myself. Cherishing the sweetness I was always able to produce, letting it linger on my tongue like a fine wine. You'd enjoy the taste of me.

The morning was quick and robotic. Coffee, work out, shower, lunch and dress. Casual was the name of the game for me, but I always failed to be so with you. "You gotta keep it cool" I whispered to myself as I hovered over my lunch. Cereal, oat and cheerios. It was bland enough to quench my desire for a little bit. The milk still ice cold, helped dampen my mind. I ate in big bites. Anxious to meet up with you. Checking my phone had become a habit today. Only 11 am and an hour to go before I headed out to meet you. I needed to kill time outside of day dreaming. Mayne a few rounds of my favorite game would suffice.

I turned on the TV and sat back to play. Controller in hand. Time passed fast as I played. Happy to be distracted I almost missed the window to leave.

A quick mental check. "Backpack, water, some snacks and my rope just in case. I knew you had always wanted to fuck in the woods. I wanted to fulfill this for you...if you'd let me. Out the door I ran, I didn't want to be late.

Loud music on the drive kept me occupied and less anxious. My poor pussy still quivering in my pants. Every bump I hit seemed like agony to me. I wasn't sure how much longer I could stand the pressure.

Finally arriving, I pulled in and parked next to you. Seeing you again was unbelievable. I couldn't have dreamed you'd look so good after all this time. You'd always been so attractive to me, making me feel things I couldn't quite describe outside of animal lust.

You rolled down your window and waved. "HI babe!" You exclaimed cheerfully. I returned the wave and exited my car. Grabbing my backpack out of the passenger seat and trotting over to you. I couldn't hide how excited I was, albeit my attempt. We hugged and the same electric shockwave shuddered through me. I pulled away and met your eyes. Deep, dark and amber. Just like I'd remembered. I could tell you'd felt it too. "L..L..Let's get going love" I stuttered out. My anxiety clear and present in my demeanor. You chuckled a little and led us forward. The trails here were always quiet. Not a soul in sight besides us. I observed your figure walking away. You were so fit, tall and lithe. I loved your figure, your ass. Your fucking legs. It was all so lovely to me.

We walked for a while, the trees rustling in the wind above us, almost chattering. A language only they could understand. You filled me in on how life had been and your recent breakup. I feigned sadness for you but was happy to hear you were single again. He'd never deserved you anyways. I wouldn't tell you this, it would only seem like a platitude. But I meant it. You were an angel to me.

A certain knotted tree caught your eye as we passed it. It laid a bit of the ways off the path of the trail but you insisted on checking it out. The sounds of the leaves and twigs crunching under our feet made unseen critters scatter as we made our way towards the tree.

It's age was apparent. Strong lower limbs and a sturdy base. I couldn't help but think about roping you to it. Letting you beg me here in this trail, filled with solitude, for your orgasm.

You ran up to it as we approached, excitement in your eyes, you looked back to make sure I was there still. "Only for a minute" I yelled up to you, making my way over. You were running your hands over the bark, letting the ridges and valleys of its rough edges trail over your fingertips. I longed for my fingers to do the same to you. So at ease, you looked serene in this moment. I sat down on the ground, back against the old oak and watched the clouds float over us. Hands behind my head, I closed my eyes and stretched out my legs. It was a good tree. A sudden pressure on my hips made me jolt up. It was you, straddled over me giggling. My hands found your hips as I smirked back. "Are you going to just tease me then or what?" I taunted you. My northeastern drawl accentuating the sharp t on the what. "I am a tease, according to you." You retorted. Beginning to circle your hips over my already swollen pussy. I could feel your warmth and it was too much. A low moan rolled off my tongue. My eyes widened in shock as you continued your tease. It didn't seem to phase you at all. You kept your eyes locked on mine. I reached up to pull your face close, gripping your chin in between my fingers. We locked lips and kissed deeply. The passion we'd both felt finally teetering over into unbearable. Slipping my tongue into your mouth, we explored each other for a bit. Moaning in between heavy breathes and slow kisses.

Pulling away from you and composing myself. "Would you like to live out a fantasy with me darling?" I half whispered to you. "I have some rope with me and I'd be happy to do what I know you need." I'd said need, because I knew you were a slut for this. Needy and desperate. Rope and me were your weakness and we both knew it. "Please, oh fuck please" You begged me. Already begging was a good sign in my eyes. " I motioned for you to get up off of my lap and let me onto my feet. You did as directed, and sat down where I was previously sitting. I dug around in my backpack in front of you. Purposefully taking my time. Letting the situation sink in, whatever fantasies you had roil around in your mind.

I pulled put the rope and stood straight. Setting the pack off to the side against the tree. "Kneel for me and beg some more."

Of course you followed direction, the good little whore you were. Kneeling before me, eyes wide and expectant. I dropped my pants and grabbed the back of your head. Winding your hair around in my hand and pushing your head into my sore wetness. I rubbed it back and forth. Letting your face please me like this for a bit. I spread my legs a little for you to further explore. Pressing your open mouth and face further into my cunt. "Beg with your mouthful for me." I purred down to you seductively. You tried, only able to mumble incoherently into me. Driving me into pulsating ecstasy. Your mouth open and pushed against the fabric of my panties was warm and familiar. I could feel your spit mixing with my cum. Your horny, dumb brain trying to make words with your mouth full of cunt. My special, eager slut.