1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Fedx/you Pee S ;

Discussion in 'Web Personalities and Influencers' started by Joeyy_1400, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Joeyy_1400

Joeyy_1400 Well-Liked Member

Recently started at my new job at FedX two weeks ago and as holidays are approaching I needed extra cash so yeah. As most of you know. They don’t have restrooms inside the trucks.

(They have to find a bathroom or make their own bathroom lol (lot of drivers tend to pee in water bottles)
    Anyways ,
    Their is some HOT MF DRIVERS!!!!!! I’ve been eying this driver for two weeks now (since I started) and I got lucky that I loaded his truck on Friday. I was loading his truck in the morning when I noticed a bottle full of piss!!!!! I couldn’t think straight lol. Didn’t know what to do or feel. The hot Mf guy I’ve been eying, has a bottle of piss in his truck. Knowing his cock touched the rim of the water bottle got me so hard!! I didn’t know what to do !! Take it with me back to my car on my break or leave it there. (Had to think fast cause I didn’t want to get caught taking a piss bottle with me) so I got so much adrenaline and said fuck it. I took it with me and god damn.... I’m so happy I did!!! This guy is 6’2-3,tall,handsome asf, muscular,hot,clean smooth face ... ugh !!! No I don’t drink the piss. Idk what to do with it lol but wow. This is the kinkiest thing I’ve ever done!! Lol

Attached Files:

Jhdbsjahsjsv and jakerick1989 like this.
  2. jakerick1989

jakerick1989 Active Member

Can you dm his photo so i can appreciate his hotness? Hehe

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice