Female O

Since these are a sometimes effeminate male's perspective, i'll quote them so they are not confused as part of this topic. I do not know the science behind these questions, only my however vastly different experience.

1) For those of you who squirt was this a learned response or it has
always just a natural response you didnt really have to work for?

Heh, mostly I dribble, sometimes I squirt huge distances. Output differs, but generally an orgasm cannot clear my production fully, so i can keep squirting decent volumes all day long. As for females, well, I love it when people allow themselves to flow freely.

2)After reading some posts appears to be 4 different ways(vaginal,clit,cervix,g-spot) to orgasm(maybe more?) for a female.
Can you orgasm from different areas? (breast,neck,foot,anal,etc..)

These are the common most sensitive areas of a female. Consider musical instruments, there are countless out there, but some of them (like general household objects) are almost impossible to produce a good sound with. My stomache is particularly receptive to echoing the aftershock of a mind-blowing orgasm, and helping other areas along is often easier when you already got decent instruments supporting the orchestra.

3)Which type of O from the 4 above would you say is most satisfying to
you?

One that matches my mood.

4)Does a woman reach point of diminishing returns where each succeeding O is less satisfying than the last?
Recovery is generally needed, even if it's only a few minutes to a few hours, otherwise it will go downhill. The building of intensity will usually make orgasms feel better until a certain point. An example: generally males cannot sustain an erection after ejaculation, some take hours to recover, some minutes, I roughly a second.

5)Does 1 orgasm leave you satisfied?
Just dropping from the act without orgasms can easily leave me satisfied. A two minute long orgasm will knock me senseless, and I get put in a dazed state which takes me a while to mentally recover from. Truthfully, regular orgasms only spur me further and further, and since my body knows very few limits... it can spiral out of control.

6)Do your toes curl when you cum? Mens do it is called the Babinski reflex.
Depending on the situation and how I choose to tame my reactions,.. the only almost certain aspect is the violent convulsions of my tool itself.

7)Which best describes your mental state after orgasm? Blissful and calm,
stressbuster, no change, etc...

Always different. At the moment i'm in a dreamy orgasmic state, like i'm at the shore and have waves crashing within and against me.

8)Would you be content(stay in a relationship) with a man who could only satisfy you orally?
No. They must satisfy me as a person, regardless of if they have any sexual ability. If they didn't they should allow other ways.

9)Do you have to use your hand to stimulate your clit during intercourse
to orgasm?

I do not need additional working, though skillful stimulation of other parts of the body can reduce needing 20 hours to 20 minutes.

10)When you orgasm with a partner does this provide a "bonding" experiece with him?
Unsure.

11)If your partner is big do you orgasm faster and more intense?
If the correct conditions are met. Size can make them arrive quicker, or even slower.

You should amend your questions to include how long does your orgasm last? For men I've read 5 seconds or so and for women around 26.
Usually between 20 and 120 seconds each.

These are just how I feel. Though I have felt orgasmic reactions within females, I do not know what they truly mean to them.

Though the giver is a huge part of the equation, it's still down to the person accepting it.

for girls who do squirt, please answer me this.. when i have sex with my girl, she often has orgasms, and makes me stop casue she feels like shes gonna pee... now i read somewhere that thats the feeling u get when ur gonna squirt. id love to experience that. but she doesnt feel confortable continuing, cause obviously she doesnt want to pee on me, assuming its pee.

should we try and keep it going?. and what do u do?. do u hold in the feeling till u have to let it out?.. or does it come naturally?.. thanks.

I love it when people allow themselves to flow freely. What do you love, and how are you going to tell her?

incognito_34

Just Browsing
Media
i love to be free aswell, i dont see why not, its the only way to find out what u like and dislike openly...
im honest with her about all, so im probably gonna just come out and mention it. problem is, i still dont know if shes going to feel confortable with it. I want her to enjoy every part of our sex, and not feel unfonfortable, you know what I mean?.. if she would rather not let it out, then so be it. the only downfall is she wont let herself experience something that im assuming feels great only cause shes unconfortable doing so.
she prefers to make love then to have sex.

kat: thanks, hopefully she will feel more confortable in the future and be able to experience it...

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
always just a natural response you didnt really have to work for? Not a squirter

2)After reading some posts appears to be 4 different ways(vaginal,clit,cervix,g-spot) to orgasm(maybe more?) for a female.
Can you orgasm from different areas? (breast,neck,foot,anal,etc..) They are the eroginos zones and are a huge turn on but the only one i can orgasm from is anal

3)Which type of O from the 4 above would you say is most satisfying to you? Clit, ive never had a g-spot orgasm and the other two take a fair bit of work unless the cock is a perfect fit

4)Does a woman reach point of diminishing returns where each succeeding O is less satisfying than the last? I dont have them succeeding but if i have more than 4+ in a few hours i get too sensitive and need to stop

5)Does 1 orgasm leave you satisfied? Very much so, anything extra is a bonus but not essential

6)Do your toes curl when you cum? Mens do it is called the Babinski reflex. I find that my legs, feet & toes stretch right out and tense up to stiff during an orgasm

7)Which best describes your mental state after orgasm? Blissful and calm, stressbuster, no change, etc.. It has to be a really good orgasm to indue bliss but usually it is stress relief/calm

8)Would you be content(stay in a relationship) with a man who could only satisfy you orally? No. Im not a fan of oral so it wouldnt even be an option for me

9)Do you have to use your hand to stimulate your clit during intercourse to orgasm?depends on the position, for something like doggie or a rear entry position i will a little bit, but i dont need it to orgasm. Also depends on the thickness of the penis and how much contact he makes with my clit

10)When you orgasm with a partner does this provide a "bonding" experiece with him? Of course, seeing someone let go of themselves like that has to bring you closer

11)If your partner is big do you orgasm faster and more intense? It helps but his skill level is more important. A 'small' man with great skills can be much better in bed than a lazy well endowed man

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
always just a natural response you didnt really have to work for?

I have always squirted, but only recently ( last 5 years?) embraced it and learned that I was not a freakish circus woman :)

Can you orgasm from different areas? (breast,neck,foot,anal,etc..)

I can orgasm from clit, and G spot, nipples sucked, can get close to it from neck kissing if done right

3)Which type of O from the 4 above would you say is most satisfying to you?

OHH do we have to choose just one? My clit ones take longer and feel more " sharp" but intense......my G spot orgasms feel..well just fucking amazing, a release, a total whole body cum :)
Both are good though, I'd hate to just have one or the other

4)Does a woman reach point of diminishing returns where each succeeding O is less satisfying than the last?

No for me each successive orgasm is MORE intense or more satisfying than the first, after 20 I can no longer see straight ;-) I like to have at least 3, my preference is to have so many I lose count !

5)Does 1 orgasm leave you satisfied?

No way, one orgams leaves me wanting more, even when I masturbate I need to cum at least 3 times to feel satisfied.

6)Do your toes curl when you cum? Mens do it is called the Babinski reflex.

My wholebody goes stiff, not sure about my toes...will check later this morning :)

7)Which best describes your mental state after orgasm? Blissful and calm, stressbuster, no change, etc..

Sometimes bliss, usually just hungry :)

8)Would you be content(stay in a relationship) with a man who could only satisfy you orally?

Not a big of oral sex ( on me) so err...NO WAY, unless he had a cupboard full of big toys ( unless it was my husband who was injured in someway and couldn't use his cock..then of course my answer would be different)

Do you have to use your hand to stimulate your clit during intercourse to orgasm?

Hmmm depends really, I don't need to , but If I want to cum from my clit and I am being fucked from behind then yes I will, and it is awesome

10)When you orgasm with a partner does this provide a "bonding" experiece with him?

No, orgasms make me happy and sexy not loving or romantic, FOR ME fucking and loving are different.

11)If your partner is big do you orgasm faster and more intense?

Definately!!