Finally - Scientific Study - PE Works

lenny85

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well if the study says 'other' methods like the pump n penile stretcher (like penilemaster i think its called) are 'sure' ways to add some length n girth. six hours of using those fucking things? really? for six months? jfc.

exercises to the penis to lengthen n widen it should have been given a second look.

but digris, i have a question to ask any1 who wants to answer it. the question is: how big has any1 gotten in both length and girth over a long period of time with breaks (like 1 year to as far as 4 years timeframe)? cuz i would love to know how big i could get if i kept it up for several years with a few breaks in between certain gains.

lenny85

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well if the study says 'other' methods like the pump n penile stretcher (like penilemaster i think its called) are 'sure' ways to add some length n girth. six hours of using those fucking things? really? for six months? jfc.

exercises to the penis to lengthen n widen it should have been given a second look.

but digris, i have a question to ask any1 who wants to answer it. the question is: how big has any1 gotten in both length and girth over a long period of time with breaks (like 1 year to as far as 4 years timeframe)? cuz i would love to know how big i could get if i kept it up for several years with a few breaks in between certain gains.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow, if you're willing to have your cock in traction for six hours a day, every day, for four months just to gain a max of 2/3 of an inch, you really have some serious problems. Pumps and Jelqing, however, were "proven" ineffective.

Also, this is not a Scientific Study. It is a review of other studies and it was published in a journal that is not peer-reviewed.

Just sayin'.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Wow, if you're willing to have your cock in traction for six hours a day, every day, for four months just to gain a max of 2/3 of an inch, you really have some serious problems. Pumps and Jelqing, however, were "proven" ineffective.

Also, this is not a Scientific Study. It is a review of other studies and it was published in a journal that is not peer-reviewed.

Just sayin'.
now you've gone and done it, pissed off the wishful dreamers society by doubting their science

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
now you've gone and done it, pissed off the wishful dreamers society by doubting their science

You forgot to put "science" in quotes. :biggrin1:

And I'll take my chances with this lot. I know who will win in a pissing contest, should it come to that. :cool:

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the wishful dreamers society

Dreams can come true but it requires more than dreaming.
It requires work.

Now I am trying to figure out :confused: whether I have
the cock of my dreams
or
a dreamy cock.

I know who will win in a pissing contest, should it come to that. :cool:

Not to worry.
I will keep my exercised enlarged piss cannon in its holster.
Might cause you to have some big penis dreams. :tongue:

lpsgnoob

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How can I be a wishful dreamer when I'm already seeing the gains that my penis is making. :biggrin1:

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
Well, scientific studies in general are useless in my opinion. I worked on too many studies to know that the results are often interpreted so that the expectations are answered. In example complete test groups (n=30) were replaced because the results didn't answer the expectations. So excuse me when I give a crap about scientific studies. :wink:
What I don't get is that some people feel the urge to insist that PE doesn't work, even though they don't have any knowledge. And I think it's pretty sad that those people follow their agenda in the PE subforum. To each his own. If you believe it doesn't work, fine. But don't try to force your opinion on others who believe respectively know that it works. The only reason I see why such people read and write here is to annoy other people. And that's actually pretty pitiful.
There are plenty of guys who tried PE and had permanent gains. In my book PE is nothing else than working out in the gym. So I really don't get the hate some people put into it. Maybe own insecurities? Who knows.

I wasn't talking about any specific person by the way, just in general since I sometimes read some thread in this subsection and see way too much stupic comments.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are those that post on these forums because it very obviously gives them great joy in watching others respond to their baiting. For them, it likely doesn't matter that there have been "scientific" studies done on the effects of tension on penis size:

Effect of Penile-Extender Device in Increasing Pen... [J Sex Med. 2010] - PubMed result

A pilot phase-II prospective study to test the 'ef... [BJU Int. 2009] - PubMed result

(Note- regardless of the method used, tension can be created using extenders, weights, or manually. They key is in experimenting to see what method or combination of methods works best for you.)

...or that there are anatomical "laws", studies, and terms that clearly support the physics of soft tissue expansion:

Davis' law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www.somatics.de/FasciaResearchBook_excerpt.pdf (A lengthy but excellent read)

...or that other members of this forum have made their own gains in size and stamina using various techniques. Those here seeking disruption for pleasure's sake will find a way to twist or deny the data and the actual experiences of others to support their arguments.

It's unfortunate that there are those who would rather spend their time hanging out on a penis enlargement forum of all places to amuse themselves by ridiculing and trolling others than to learn about PE or helping the members of this forum.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have to agree, I think I saw more progress with my traction device. Pumping definitely helped me, but the traction really made quick progress at a flaccid state. Erections are a bugger though when sleeping with this on.

Best time of the day I can wear mine is when I get home - Change your clothes - shed your workday completely, and slip on your traction device.
Wear it until 9PM or before bed, then slip it off. It gives you a good 4-6 hours of stretching nightly.

Last edited:

sammiez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Is a penis extender better than jelquing? But those extenders cost a lot of wearing them is also annoying.

sammiez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Are penis weights really safe? what if it rips your penor off your overstretches something in the penor?

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
You don't want to use weights above 2 tons I guess.
Did you hear of anyone that got his dick ripped off by weights by the way? ;)

Seriously, every PE you do you need to do with caution. But normal weights won't do you harm.