Finding a 'suck buddy'

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Craigslist is best for other bi guys, I tried 'gay' sites but very few bi guys there.
best suck buddies are the ones you either have long term and can enjoy protracted sessions with, sucking and rimming naked or the one you pick up during the day who just want to get sucked, shoot and go like the French lorry driver I met in a gents toilet yesterday, double zipper overalls right down showing all the way from his nipples down to his pubes cock and balls, more than happy to get relief and give me a face fuck and watch me toss off after (with some of his cum still in my mouth) while stroking his soft cock....

craigplayer69

Sexy Member
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've been trying to find a SB here in San Antonio for quite awhile...ideally, someone like me....married, clean, discreet....not into kissing or cuddling but very oral and enjoys cum, facials, swallowing, 3somes and moresomes....while my wife knows I'm bi, she doesn't join or watch.....so very difficult to find someone in my age group and demographic.....

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've been trying to find a SB here in San Antonio for quite awhile...ideally, someone like me....married, clean, discreet....not into kissing or cuddling but very oral and enjoys cum, facials, swallowing, 3somes and moresomes....while my wife knows I'm bi, she doesn't join or watch.....so very difficult to find someone in my age group and demographic.....
hey friend. I have made this comments before. I have found that in almost every gym shower / sauna room, there are the men and SB you are looking for. Go hang out for a little bit....if other guys are hanging around a little longer and or sit in the sauna completely naked....then they are most likely looking for some discreet action. Many are married bi guys like you.

I have met many men this way. Meeting in the sauna....eventually stroking together and if we seem to like one another, we end up exchanging numbers and figure out a time and place to be more comfortable and private. I like this "method" because you get to meet them first...see them naked....and talk to each other while stroking together. Get to know each other. Seems pretty stress free and still anonymous. If you hit it off, things can go further in any way you agree to. Good luck!!

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hey friend. I have made this comments before. I have found that in almost every gym shower / sauna room, there are the men and SB you are looking for. Go hang out for a little bit....if other guys are hanging around a little longer and or sit in the sauna completely naked....then they are most likely looking for some discreet action. Many are married bi guys like you.

I have met many men this way. Meeting in the sauna....eventually stroking together and if we seem to like one another, we end up exchanging numbers and figure out a time and place to be more comfortable and private. I like this "method" because you get to meet them first...see them naked....and talk to each other while stroking together. Get to know each other. Seems pretty stress free and still anonymous. If you hit it off, things can go further in any way you agree to. Good luck!!
Its surprising how many of the guys willing to get a suck buddy are so called straight and married, seems they need sexual relief and a bit of guy on guy action gets the spunk flowing, the tensions relieved and all without fucking stray pussy. Been there, do that and its fun, and very discreet.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Its surprising how many of the guys willing to get a suck buddy are so called straight and married, seems they need sexual relief and a bit of guy on guy action gets the spunk flowing, the tensions relieved and all without fucking stray pussy. Been there, do that and its fun, and very discreet.
LOL. Most often, I just assume they are "straight" and or married. Some are bi-curious.......simply wanting to try MM sex. All are horny. Once we are alone and they see me start stroking my hard cock...they open right up.......and are soon as hard as me......its all good!!

SobonEnNYC

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I had a friend who would stop by on his way home from work probably two or three times a month--he worked a night shift so was coming over before I went to work. Dropped to my knees, got him off, and on our separate ways. Best arrangement ever.

Andrew h

Experimental Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hello guys. Im also looking for a close and safe suck buddy . I live in south new jersey, I am available actually now lol , i am growing tired of sucking my didldo simply because obviously two hands to facefuck me, somebody staring down at me moaning how GOOD i am making him feel oh and his beautiful BIG COCK filling my hungry mouth with warm cum. . So im sitting here in hot shear nylons waiting for a guy to hang out with for several hours.
I,ll be waiting

Last edited by a moderator:
H

Hookupnsa425

I'm looking to provide no strings blowjobs in Kirkland or Bellevue WA

Reactions: pp_ryder

likitisplit

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
here in rural arkansas it does have some benefits...a nice, clean, discreet male host seeking regular at least once a month hj/bj is not one of them. yet. no strings, no returns required just host me behind locked doors enjoy it then i go. maybe...maybe soon.

Allen67

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Really been thinking a lot about this. It has always been a fantasy, but the risk with a stranger has always deterred me. I would love to find someone in central IL to build trust with and discuss the possibilities of going further. Ideally, someone married and close that could be a friend first.