FL teen sends 500 roses to classmates

sexycobra

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nice story!

I have to say though, at the risk of sounding uncompromisingly materialistic, that there might be better ways of spending a hard-earned 900$ (which is a lot for a teenager) than buying 500 red roses. But, I agree, it's a special gesture and the guy certainly made a name for himself in that school, plus he put a smile on many girls' faces, so it might have been worth it...

sexycobra

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
TexAssgirl said:
ha/ha...think of it this way: I'm sure he'll have no problem getting laid all through high school. Would that be worth $900 to you?

Actually, I'm not sure it increases his chances of getting laid in the long run. Perhaps marginally. Being a nice guy does not necessarily increase your chances of success with women (believe me, I know what I'm talking about...). Some girls may see this guy in a different light now, some may even think of him as long-term relationship material - so that would be a big plus. But I'm not at all convinced that most girls would want to get in his bed (at least not more than they did before) just because he's a nice guy who sent them flowers... Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm guessing that not all women would react in the same way though.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
TexAssgirl said:
ha/ha...think of it this way: I'm sure he'll have no problem getting laid all through high school.

Sure? I'm dead certain with all those roses being delivered, he isn't going to be able to walk straight for another 12 months with all the jumping he's going to be getting/doing.

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK said:
he isn't going to be able to walk straight for another 12 months

because immature, violent, jealous guys (typical straight high school guys) will beat his ass - at least that's how it would have played out in my high school.