FL teen sends 500 roses to classmates

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by D_Barbi_Queue, Feb 15, 2006.

1. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

2. sexycobra

sexycobra New Member

Nice story!

I have to say though, at the risk of sounding uncompromisingly materialistic, that there might be better ways of spending a hard-earned 900$ (which is a lot for a teenager) than buying 500 red roses. But, I agree, it's a special gesture and the guy certainly made a name for himself in that school, plus he put a smile on many girls' faces, so it might have been worth it...

3. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

ha/ha...think of it this way: I'm sure he'll have no problem getting laid all through high school. Would that be worth $900 to you?

4. sexycobra

sexycobra New Member

Actually, I'm not sure it increases his chances of getting laid in the long run. Perhaps marginally. Being a nice guy does not necessarily increase your chances of success with women (believe me, I know what I'm talking about...). Some girls may see this guy in a different light now, some may even think of him as long-term relationship material - so that would be a big plus. But I'm not at all convinced that most girls would want to get in his bed (at least not more than they did before) just because he's a nice guy who sent them flowers... Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm guessing that not all women would react in the same way though.

5. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Sure? I'm dead certain with all those roses being delivered, he isn't going to be able to walk straight for another 12 months with all the jumping he's going to be getting/doing.

6. GottaBigOne

Gold Member

Albums:
    He gave each girl, one rose. Girls don't fuck you for that. I think it would have been a better 900 dollars spent if he had spent it on one girl and guaranteed a fuck from her.

7. Chuck64

Gold Member

because immature, violent, jealous guys (typical straight high school guys) will beat his ass - at least that's how it would have played out in my high school.

Draft saved Draft deleted