Alexis5H
Mythical Member
Why are you on this thread then? You ain't foolin nobodySpeak for yourself, I wouldn’t. A muhfucka that can’t ready, surely don’t know how to shower or brush his tongue.no thank you.
Why are you on this thread then? You ain't foolin nobodySpeak for yourself, I wouldn’t. A muhfucka that can’t ready, surely don’t know how to shower or brush his tongue.no thank you.
Some of us are tops. Not Jacobi or the ones that have been given a chance, sadly.Why are you on this thread then? You ain't foolin nobody![]()
That’s a lie , you wouldn’t be on this thread if you didn’t have a desire for him , i don’t know too many dudes who wouldn’t crack those cheeks, hate him or love him he fine as hellSpeak for yourself, I wouldn’t. A muhfucka that can’t ready, surely don’t know how to shower or brush his tongue.no thank you.
I’ll never forget when he had videos of him showering and he washed his ass before his faceY'all are gonna activate his annoying cheerleaders if you keep talking about how garbage his hygiene is
At least it was his own doodoo! LMAOI’ll never forget when he had videos of him showering and he washed his ass before his face![]()
You should know that the dudes in the thread screaming the loudest are the ones that got the same video at least 3 times at $100 a pop.Why are you on this thread then? You ain't foolin nobody![]()
Yup I just nutted
It’s crazy that in years of making OF this ten second clip is one of the hottest things he ever done. Notice how he stopped as soon as it was getting good. Tired of him lolYup I just nutted
I actually like him being a a perpetual teaseIt’s crazy that in years of making OF this ten second clip is one of the hottest things he ever done. Notice how he stopped as soon as it was getting good. Tired of him lol
Lol then spend your money heauxI actually like him being a a perpetual tease![]()
He needs to stop playing and turn around tf
Do you have the video??he’s laying on the bed in the video I have View attachment 173401511
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.