Fleshlight suggestions

Hello. A friend off mine has a problem with premature ejaculation he can last fine if he's getting a handjob or bj but as soon as he thrusts in to a women's vagina he cannot contain himself for more than 30 seconds. I suggested he use a fleshlight as a tool to practice with and build tolerance to it. I told him I'd help him find one.

So does anyone know where we can find one for a good price or something equivalent of the fleshlight?

Sounds simple enough but where may I find a more moderately priced model?

Nickstevens

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would say that he should spend the extra money and get the original one. There are some knock offs that I saw for cheaper (I don't remember where) but I really doubt the quality.

I think it will be well worth it to pay the $100 I think.

Yes my friend quite literally If it was me i wouldn't guise it. He doesn't work at the moment and 65 is still a bit pricey. I may buy one for him though as an early bday present.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Right now, I believe they still have 15% off.

Use extreme caution with other masturbation sleeves - some are made of Pink stretchy jelly - which is NOT compatable with other toys.
I had one of those little bastards melt down in my toybox and took out several other toys, including my cyberskin dildo :(

You can try one of these...
Mr. Marcus Fluffer Mastubator - Pussy ~ Vagina Masturbators ~ Adult Sex Toys ~ GameLink

This is the STU
Fleshlight Lady Stamina Training Unit - Pink ~ Vagina Masturbators ~ Adult Sex Toys ~ GameLink

Use the "Shoe Method" and it's a real challenge to keep your load in.

This looks similar to the material that melts down when in contact with other plastics
Cock Stroker Masturbator - Pussy ~ Hand-Held Strokers ~ Adult Sex Toys ~ GameLink

Tell him to save his money and buy a fleshlight! They are SO worth it

Last edited: