Fleshlight

NovaBone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I got my Fleshlight a couple years ago. It's a geat fuck and feels incredible, but -- cleaning it out afterwords is a fuckin drag. After you cum in it, you obviously have to clean it. Also, I've noticed a funky smell too, even though I clean it out after use. All in all, I still prefer stroking by hand.

SteveWood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree with most of the above. The Fleshlight feels fantastic. The tight grip combined with perfect control makes for an amazing orgasm. BUT ... the cleanup is a pain. You get lube everywhere (you can't use it dry - at least, I can't), and you have to wash it thoroughly when you're finished and let it dry completely before reassembling (that could be source of your "funky smell," NovaBone). The last time I used it, I took it in the shower with me afterward and washed it there. In other words, it's not practical if you just want a quick wank, but, if you don't mind the post-cum clean-up, a Fleshlight orgasm can be very intense.

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Have two, pink one with bumps and the clear one ribbed.

The first time I tried it I shot 5 times before I took it off / slid out of it.

The material is weird you can slide your whole arm in there. I am thinking about getting the tighter / snug one some time.

Turns me on just writing about it; I think I'll go use it now.

Would like to have a partner to "tag team" with on one.

Robert53

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Chadstallion,

Sex Toys and Adult Toys for Men and Women at Fleshlight.com

is their official website. There are so many choices it is daunting. Someone here at LPSG said "just go ahead and try one."

also, Masturbation Toys

is a great place to shop for all types of toys.

Hope this helps.

Robert53

subscribing to review the Fleshlight. I may have to purchase one on those days/nights when I just need to get off and i'm by myself. Any good websites to purchase them from? adamandeve.com ??

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I own several fleshlights. They are all incredible. Each one brings a different sensation to the play. I got the new vortex a few weeks ago and highly recommend it. Clean up can be a pain, but sometimes it's worth the extra trouble to get a superior j/o session.
I'd like to see them make one that two dudes could use at once. A longer sleeve with openings at both ends, so that your thrusts bring your cock head into contact with your sex partner. As the action heats up, you'd actually feel him shoot his hot load all over the sleeve interior and your cock as well. That would be hot as hell.

ting

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks for the links.

vortex or the ice model; to watch your own orgasm...decisions, decisions decisions...any voices of experience?

Check the site. Looks like you can get the Vortex in the Ice color- best of both worlds.

trentnyc08

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i have the ice vortex in lady and i just got done fucking it in my shower. it just cam in the mail yesterday and i have been fucking it crazy. i will put pic soon. i love to watch my cock inside it

trentnyc08

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
thanks for the links.

vortex or the ice model; to watch your own orgasm...decisions, decisions decisions...any voices of experience?

i have the vortex in ice and it is amazing to see my cock inside something that feels soo good. will take pics so bro tell us what you decide to get.

Gnashin Teefe

Sexy Member
Media
i have the super tight/super ribbed variety with anal opening in ice. it is totally awesome. when i first received it, i was using it several times a day. now it is more for special occasions.

it's a great effect to see your cock slide in and out with the ice versions, but i hear they are more sticky than the pink or mocha varieties.

if i get another one, it will probably be the the ultra-tight with anal opening in pink. i hear that one is closest to actually fucking a real ass.

Dolcetto

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i have the super tight/super ribbed variety with anal opening in ice. it is totally awesome. when i first received it, i was using it several times a day. now it is more for special occasions.

it's a great effect to see your cock slide in and out with the ice versions, but i hear they are more sticky than the pink or mocha varieties.

if i get another one, it will probably be the the ultra-tight with anal opening in pink. i hear that one is closest to actually fucking a real ass.

depends on the ass, My sex bud's ass feels more muscular and tight.