Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response

D_Delbert Dingleberry

Account Disabled
Media
I'll summarize. Sexual pleasure is shaped by our minds. Given a certain mental state, I could fuck Sandra Oh, one of the hottest women in the solar system, and be thoroughly unimpressed and unexcited.

But, there is a physical component to sex. An objective concrete arrangement and configuration of flesh that our cocks are hard wired to associate with a proper feeling of pussy.

Simply put: Ignoring the fact that it is not an actual woman, much less Sandra Oh, the Fleshlight is a diabolically accurate physical facsimile of an excellent pussy. I wish that most women I've fucked had a pussy like the Fleshlight. It is an essential masturbation toy.

I can't believe how much better jerking off with a Fleshlight is than using my hand. That fucking thing is sick. It's expensive, it's a pain in the ass to clean (Fleshlite -- how about disposable sleeves???), and you have to keep refreshing the lube while using it (disposable lubricated sleeves?????), but it is purely on a physical level better than most real women that I've fucked.

D_Delbert Dingleberry

Account Disabled
Media
Apparently they're pretty popular with the troops...

Hell -- we should send brigades of women to service our boys and the converse for our women. We send our people to catch bullets from people living in the 9th century, at the very least we ought to issue the damn Fleshlights to them.

That or bring them home.

This sucks. Some 19 year old answering the call of duty of some politicians; one mistake away from taking a dirt nap having to use a Fleshlight to get off.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OK, my non-Fleshlight masturbation sleeve has worn out and needs replacing, so it's time to get a Fleshlight.

The big decision is what texture do I want for the inner part of the sleeve. Does anyone have anything to add to what has already been said on this topic?

For those of you who have tried more than one type, I'd like to hear some additional opinions on what feels the most realistic in comparison to both vaginal and anal sex. Having never had sex with a woman, I'm curious as to what vaginal intercourse feels like--I imagine it feels pretty good. I'd like to have the experience of fucking a vagina, but without the rest of the woman, so I'm seriously considering going for the most vagina-like option. That way, when I'm in the mood for something different, I can have a decent simulation of the physical pleasure straight guys get from fucking a woman, without all the stuff I'm not interested in (i.e., the woman).

What other textures do you guys like? If you have one that you don't think feels particularly realistic, but still feels really good, describe it.
I'm intrigued by the Vortex, partially because I'm intrigued by the idea of varying canal diameters.

Has anyone tried any of the textures "Fleshlight Girls" models (e.g., Lotus, Destroya)? Are they good or not so good? Do they feel better than the standard models or not so much?

Finally, for those of you who have tried more than one orifice, do you find that it matters much to the physical sensation, or if it mostly an aesthetic feature?

Thanks, guys!

azpierced

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I completely agree. I have a ice speed bump and it's amazing! I've found that Gun Oil H2O lube is the best - once I'm going I don't need to reapply lube at all.

I like the fleshlight because sometimes I just want to fuck. JO is nice but it's a whole different experience when you're fucking compared to when it's just your hand moving.

I like the ice - there's something about seeing my cock slide in and out fucking away that gets me going every time. I also like the speed bumps - they can keep me on the edge for a long time and I can speed up and slow down my thrusts to just stay short of shooting for a long time.

I usually put the fleshlight between a folded video game chair I have. That puts it at the right height to fuck it while I'm on my knees.

i have a ice flesh light ...speed bump ...fucking amazing....

anyone else have a simular one...?

Man4menu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
to all of you who have not purchase a Fleshlight, you should highly consider it as soon as you can, you will be happy that you did and it will be money well spent. Enjoy!!! :biggrin1: