FLORIDA Roll Call

ftlauderdale_frank

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey everyone!!

I’m 32 & straight curious..live here in Fort Lauderdale. I’m SUPER DISCREET and really a chill, fun guy. I’m 6 ft 1...190 lbs.....blonde hair blue eyes and 8 inches of cut, delicious fun :);)
Hey RareBreed, I am in NE Broward (Pompano) always looking for some discreet fun. Mainly into JO and just hanging out naked and enjoying each other. Hit me up if you want to get together

Reactions: deleted8583901

KryptoPup284

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Hello everyone, Pup Krypto here
Currently looking for a consistent, regular friends w benefits in the Miami area that can host or is into outdoor/public/car fun.

hiv neg/std neg here and on prep
Hygiene twink type vers here
My Twitter is @ KryptoPup284 for a faster reply..new to this site still learning how to use it.

Attachments

KryptoPup284

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Hey everyone!! Awroo anyone in the Miami area..Kendall..hammock..Pinecrest..south Miami?
Who is into public..outdoor..outside..car fun or can host?
I am very orally talented.
I love to get deep throat/face fuck/throat fuck and love to eat out a female too.
Anyone interested msg me here or on Twitter @KryptoPup284

Hiv neg/STD neg on Prep here

Attachments

Reactions: briefsguy_773

KryptoPup284

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Hey RareBreed, I am in NE Broward (Pompano) always looking for some discreet fun. Mainly into JO and just hanging out naked and enjoying each other. Hit me up if you want to get together
Hello RareBreed I am in Miami but I do travel to lauderdale often and can even host during the week while I visit too