For guys who were circumcised later in life.

B_Carlo8180

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For guys that were circumcised later in life, how long afterwards before you could:

1 return to work
2 play sports
3 masturbate
4 have sex

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
1 One week. Travelled to a sales meeting while still bandaged.

2 Never played sports.

3 Masturbated by stimulating the glans only after two weeks or less.

4Was a virgin at the time of circumcision. Scars had healed smooth by time of the honeymoon two months later. No problems. Everything worked out ( or in) perfectly-----as planned. No regrets about the trim job.

B_FrenuLes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For guys that were circumcised later in life, how long afterwards before you could:

1 return to work
Three days, in my case.

2 play sports
Once the sutures dissolve. 7-10 days.

3 masturbate

10 days-2 weeks gentle masturbation. 4 weeks hard jacking.

4 have sex
4 weeks.

B_str8hungyo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i was 22 yo when i got cut

1. i was in the military so i got 30 days off... completely unnecessary.

2. i didn't really play sports, but i worked out 2 days later.

3. jacked off 2 days later as well

4. 3 weeks till i fuked

Sirkumsised

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1 I returned to work straight away (being cut during my lunch break).

2 Played sports with a week.

3 & 4 I masturbated and made love after about 12 days.

This of greatly improved my sex life and that of my lovers.

RIC

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

1 return to work
2 play sports
3 masturbate
4 have sex
5 General or local anasthetia
6 Painful erections after?
1)Returned to work close to a year later-mine was part of a package deal after a rather messy biking (motorcycle) accident.

2)I never did much in sports; so, that is not applicable.

3)Me and Abdullah became friendly about 37 days later-there was a really sexy orderly(male) and an equally gorgeous nurse(female) and the thoughts of a threesome forced me into needing release.

4)Sex took place at about the 2 month point. I was nervous for obvious reasons; however, my friend Jose made things easier. He was kind, gentle and didn't rush me. Keep in mind, I still had a few medical attachments elsewhere on the body when I began having sex again; however, the penis was working just fine. Sex began with oral (he had popped out his dentures to reduce scraping) and proceeded from there.

5)I was out like a light for the other medical matters so I felt nothing (good thing too, since the doctor was so handsome, I might have tried a full impression act if I'd been alert).

6)The first erection was fine and most since then have been as well-the only painful ones are those where clothing restricts me.

B_Blueprint

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1) Returned to work 5 days later.
2)Dunked the ball like Amare Stoudemire 20 days later.
3)Masturbated 15 days later.
4)Fucked a girl 20 days later.
5)NO PAIN

B_FrenuLes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
5.- Local ansethetic

6. I woke up the first couple nights when boners pulled on the sutures but was able to take the tension off by going into fetal position.

acheung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
1. A week later
2. A week later
3. Appx 4 weeks later (stimulating the glans, not actually like before)
4. 6 week later
5. Local
6. At first, yes, but not really until the sutures were removed

S

SirConcis

Local anesthetic
Back at work the next day
very gentle (and long) masturbation about 10 days later. Only pulling skin up, not down. (and never letting skin handle the full tension of a full erection (aka always holding it). I was on my bike for local errands a couple days after the op.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
1)Returned to work close to a year later-mine was part of a package deal after a rather messy biking (motorcycle) accident.

Were you circumcised without your knowledge or did you consent to it?

I've heard stories about where guys (well it happens more with boys) where they go to the hospital for something such as having their apendix removed, and the doctor also would circumcise them without the guy/boys knowledge and without parental consent.

Anyone have any info on this?

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Another question that came up after my last post:

7. Frenulum keep or remove?

It would be a BIG mistake too loose your frenulum if you do decide to get it done, unless you have a preexisting problem with it. Is it tight when you pull the foreskin back? It is an ejaculatory receptor and as i'm sure you know can be very pleasurable. It might be worth having a cut guy who kept his frenum give you an opinion though. Mine is gone.

Have you had a discussion about the style of cut you would like? It's up to you, but if you just want to loose the hoodie in order to resolve your inital problem, but try to preserve the most sensitive inner skin, you will want to tell the doctor to take off more shaft skin then foreskin and to keep your frenum. They also need to put in addition cuts to remove the frenum, which means additional scaring a the possibility of nerve damage. This is something you definitely want to do a lot of research on and talking to others.

I've seen some guys that get ALL of the foreskin cut off up to the head, leaving nothing at all. I don't know about you, but i couldn't come from only head stimulation alone.

I look at it this way... once it's gone... it's gone. If you get it done and they take off too much, theres not going back. If you keep as much of the foreskin and frenum as possible and you want to change it later, they can always take more off.

Measure twice, cut once. :wink: It's as true for your cock as it is for wood working.

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

1 return to work
2 play sports
3 masturbate
4 have sex

1. 2 days - had my circ done on a friday afternoon, back to work monday.
2. within a week - i was riding my mountain bike and jogging
3. 7 days - the load of cum i shot was both amazing and disgusting, tonnes of the stuff shot out almost 5 feet into the air all over the place.
4. about two weeks before i could have sex
5. general - i was put right out of it, woke up in a daze.

I had the meatus enlarged (piss hole) due to a small hole, and yep the doctor stripped my frenulum because it was short and very tight. I was cut with little inner foreskin lining exposed, with the scar placed just below the cock head - and i love it that way. I didn't want a dark scar halfway down the shaft showing - i have a beautifully sculpted dick that i love now!

And it cost nothing in canada if a doctor suggests circumcison. it was covered by MSP (medical services plan). :biggrin1: