Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey Guys....this is a question I posted on another Board...to which I got some good and very negative relplies. So, I thought I would post it here. Most everyone here seems to be honest and open minded.

To the straight men ......if you could have sex with a gay man (any kind...sucking, being sucked, fucking, or being fucked....etc.)
Would you do it, if know one would ever find out?

Disclaimer...This question in no way implies that all men want or desire to have sex with other men. .......it's just a question .

:hi:

hippyscum

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by BBB2.5@Sep 20 2005, 10:35 AM
Hey Guys....this is a question I posted on another Board...to which I got some good and very negative relplies. So, I thought I would post it here. Most everyone here seems to be honest and open minded.

To the straight men ......if you could have sex with a gay man (any kind...sucking, being sucked, fucking, or being fucked....etc.)

Disclaimer...This question in no way implies that all men want or desire to have sex with other men. .......it's just a question .

[post=344930]Quoted post[/post]​
I doubt it, since I don't find men particularly attractive, even though I do have my "gay moments" I'm just not sexually attracted to them. But to me, it wouldn't matter if anyone found out if I did have any sexual activity with members of the same sex.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by hippyscum+Sep 20 2005, 06:54 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hippyscum &#064; Sep 20 2005, 06:54 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-BBB2.5@Sep 20 2005, 10:35 AM

Disclaimer...This question in no way implies that all men want or desire to have sex with other men. .......it&#39;s just a question .

[post=344930]Quoted post[/post]​
I doubt it, since I don&#39;t find men particularly attractive, even though I do have my "gay moments" I&#39;m just not sexually attracted to them. But to me, it wouldn&#39;t matter if anyone found out if I did have any sexual activity with members of the same sex.
[post=344935]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Thanx for the honesty.... :toast:

Ryandaoc

Just Browsing
Media
I have always prided myself on being comfortable with who I am. As result, I am very open minded to how other people are as well.

I would never get involved sexually with another man, but that&#39;s because I don&#39;t find myself attracted to men. I love breasts too much to give them up.

B_HappyHammer1977

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Same here. I&#39;m comfortable with my sexuality and have no hang ups in talking openly about any manner of sexuality with whoever cares to listen or speak&#33; However I do have to fancy someone to have sex with them and I just don&#39;t fancy men.

hungcuriousnc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I&#39;m going to flip this question around and answer it from my point of view. I&#39;m a gay guy and would I consider having some kind of sex, being either vaginal, anal, or oral, with a female?

The answer is no. There is a big difference with being considered bisexual or curious. Curiosity, in my mind, should only be a one time thing. You&#39;re curious, you try it, you decide either or. If you like it, you do it again.

I was once curious about females and did indeed have sex with one. It was a one time deal. It helped me figure out my own sexuality. It felt good, the plumbing worked, I achieved orgasm... but the emotional and mental fulfillment was not there... and in the end, I was not satisfied. And it was difficult to get through it b/c I was not attracted to her anatomy.

I don&#39;t mind answering questions, but please don&#39;t ask me fantasy questions.

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
So where does being blown by another guy fit into the equation?
There are loads of totally straight guys out there who have been given a blow jobs by a gay guys, simply because they have a willing mouth and are happy to oblige.

If a gay man is fucking a woman, he has to get a hard on and actually has to maintain it to fuck her.
If a straight man is being blown, he can just lie back close his eyes and imagine it is someone else sucking on his dick. It&#39;s a much easier experience.

Doctor_Ay

1st Like
Media
No, the thought of it is completely unappealing to me. While I have several VERY close gay friends, they know it is not for me, and respect that viewpoint, and aren&#39;t pushy about it like some (a few who are on this board for sure).

c.dub

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would have to agree that it wouldn&#39;t matter who found out, if someone would like or care for me less because of my sex life, I wouldn&#39;t need them.

I have been blown by gay dudes, and Im sure I will again. In my experience, women are afraid of really working a big cock, for some reason or another. They&#39;ll do it quickly and reluctantly, but the gays have been all over my cock trying to empail themselves on it, working through the gagging. It&#39;s a challange to them, like climbing Everest or something. Cheers to that ethic&#33;

I also bet that those guys who wouldn&#39;t get head from a guy, because "they aren&#39;t attracted to guys" have gotten head from some fugly bitches (who probably can&#39;t suck cock for shit) because those guys are attracted to ugly fat bitches, I presume. Go figure.

c.dub

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would have to agree that it wouldn&#39;t matter who found out, if someone would like or care for me less because of my sex life, I wouldn&#39;t need them.

I have been blown by gay dudes, and Im sure I will again. In my experience, women are afraid of really working a big cock, for some reason or another. They&#39;ll do it quickly and reluctantly, but the gays have been all over my cock trying to empail themselves on it, working through the gagging. It&#39;s a challange to them, like climbing Everest or something. Cheers to that ethic&#33;

I also bet that those guys who wouldn&#39;t get head from a guy, because "they aren&#39;t attracted to guys" have gotten head from some fugly bitches (who probably can&#39;t suck cock for shit) because those guys are attracted to ugly fat bitches, I presume. Go figure.

Notaxm

Experimental Member
Media
I&#39;ve always been gay but I used to fuck women. I was afraid of what other people would say about me but now it&#39;s like who gives a fuck. I will say as a gay man I do miss eating pussy... who knows I might even find a couple one day, but with that being said there are way too many willing gay guys around to have your hopes set on bagging a straight guy&#33;

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by EnglishMan@Sep 20 2005, 01:10 PM
So where does being blown by another guy fit into the equation?
There are loads of totally straight guys out there who have been given a blow jobs by a gay guys, simply because they have a willing mouth and are happy to oblige.

If a gay man is fucking a woman, he has to get a hard on and actually has to maintain it to fuck her.
If a straight man is being blown, he can just lie back close his eyes and imagine it is someone else sucking on his dick. It&#39;s a much easier experience.
[post=345031]Quoted post[/post]​
As a straight man, I couldn&#39;t get hard if I knew it was a man sucking on me. I have no sexual attraction to men whatsoever. As some of the others have mentioned, women are just far too beautiful for me to even think of men sexually in any way.
I wouldn&#39;t do it, or have it done to me, if you paid me. (There was a thread on that one a while back.)
If I were doomed to never have any physical contact with women for the rest of my life, I&#39;d masturbate, and be happy with that. I wouldn&#39;t even consider &#39;crossing over.&#39;

LapDog :p

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by c.dub+Sep 20 2005, 02:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(c.dub &#064; Sep 20 2005, 02:06 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>In my experience, women are afraid of really working a big cock, for some reason or another. They&#39;ll do it quickly and reluctantly, but the gays have been all over my cock trying to empail themselves on it, working through the gagging.
[post=345046]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b]

All the women I&#39;ve been with have appreciated what I have and have enjoyed it. None have been able to fully accomodate me orally, but none have had any problem handling 100% of me vaginally. Works for me. ;)
<!--QuoteBegin-c.dub
@Sep 20 2005, 02:06 PM
[post=345046]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]
I&#39;ve never had sexual contact with any woman I&#39;d call &#39;fugly&#39;. What&#39;s the point? I have to be sexually attracted to a woman to have sexual contact with her.

LapDog :p

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I&#39;m not turned on by guys, so having sex with a guy seems about as appealing to me as having sex with an ugly woman who&#39;s lacking a vagina. A friend of mine described it well: "I could have sex with a man if he were completely indistinguishable from a woman in every single way."

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is so great .....I really do apprciate the fact that all of you arent bashing me for asking this question. Now on the flip side ...I could never sleep with a female. Never have and never will. Im 40 yrs old, and I love dick.
So cheers to all of you. :toast:

B_HappyHammer1977

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by c.dub@Sep 20 2005, 07:03 PM

[post=345045]Quoted post[/post]​

A good point, duly noted&#33; "We&#39;ve all been there, I know I have&#33;"

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, in all fairness the only guys who answered were the ones who identify as 100% straight, so there&#39;s your answer. It seems that those with any homo percentage declined to participate.