Foreskin Stretching Online Journal

IdahoTom

Just Browsing
Media
Smooth – Thanx for the reply.

When I read that a cut penis develops a callus (keratinization) I thought it a bit of an exaggeration. My head was already very soft. But after dekeratinization, it was much smoother. I remember sitting in a hot tub with my wife and said, "Feel this". She thought I had soap on it and didn’t believe me until she tried to wash it off. And of course Wow! – much more feeling.

wulfdude

Just Browsing
Media
Hey smooth just checkin to see if you have anything to update. I've just started about a month ago using the TLC tugger and I'm very happy with the progress.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey smooth just checkin to see if you have anything to update. I've just started about a month ago using the TLC tugger and I'm very happy with the progress.

Hey. I've been going between the TLC and the DTR, depending on situation and mood. Seems like most of us are doing similar.

So come back, Smooth. How's it going???

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks alot for sharing these with us. Its amazing to see these results!

Well, the results are slow. Can sometimes feel like watching paint dry...or grass grow. Hell, grass grows faster!

But is important to be patient. It only took me 8 weeks to have enough new foreskin on my very tightly cut cock to now jerk without lube. But the progress afterwards is slow...Is ok cuz the end is worth it!:biggrin1:

Outsider

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a very cool thread. I've been experimenting with weight on my cock for a few weeks now, mainly to see if it would make a difference in my flaccid length.I've also been using heavy cock rings to pull my balls down. I love the feel of the weight pulling against me.
In looking for a comfortable fit for the weight on my cock I inadvertently noticed that I have stretched my foreskin quite a bit (I'm cut) in a fairly short time. I love it and will continue to do it.
Looking forward to updates to this thread.

SmoothBud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey guys, has anyone read the articles that state that giving your foreskin equal rest to stretching time is better and you will get results quicker?

Chadder

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've been working on my foreskin for a year or so and managed to go from a CL-2 to CL-4. The problem now is, when my penis gets cool/cold, the skin shrinks around the head (CL-7) and pulls my penis back into my body. I have to manually slide the skin back to free my penis from the "trap", but it usually finds it's way back under the skin again. Has anyone else had this problem?

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey guys, has anyone read the articles that state that giving your foreskin equal rest to stretching time is better and you will get results quicker?

I’ve heard this too and it may be the case for certain individuals, but trying that method myself, any gains I made while under tension would disappear during the rest period. However I persevered to give it a fair crack, but to no avail; I wasn’t making any headway at all. Consequently, I’ve returned to consistent stretching and have been making steady progress. Have any others experienced this?

rabidrabbit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey guys! Wow it's been forever since I posted here... Anyway, I'm also in the beginning stages of restoration right now. I was cut pretty tight so I'm starting with the film canister method. I've been stretching for 3 days now and already I'm seeing a looseness in the skin! I've very excited about this and really need to keep at it.

For those of you who have a very active lifestyle (gym, outdoor activities, etc..) how do you handle using the various devices? Do you plan for it and take them off prior? Do you wear it and get filled with paranoia? Fill me in.

Smoothbud, any updates since your last?

WaSwimmer

Experimental Member
Media
Chadder,

Early on in my stretching, I also had the same problem you describe. When my unit got cold I would find my penis completely shrunk back into my body cavity with the 'new' foreskin covering it in a tight, very uncomfortable nub. That was several months ago. After a bit more stretching, that problem has gone away.

I'm finding my foreskin is growing quite quickly now - I tug every day, almost all day using the DTR. I alternate between stretching with a full grip of skin under the cone and just letting the unit hang with barely any skin under the cone. I think the latter allows the front end of the skin to stretch out to the point that the glans moves in and out comfortably.

Yesterday I had the first day where I woke up with my foreskin completely covering the glans all on its own and there was no 'compression' of the penile shaft or glans penis as there was in the beginning. Progress....

WaSwimmer

Experimental Member
Media
Hey guys,
Thought I'd re-up the thread to see how progress goes with all.

I've heard that small applications of hydracortizone or other very mild steroidal creams help with the stretching of the foreskin for those with very tight foreskins - phimosis. Any idea if this would help with my progress of foreskin elongation? Thoughts or experiences anyone?

Mike

carlton10

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Interesting thread- I was not cut ,so do have foreskin but want some overhang- there is no tightness just would like an inch or so of overhang- will have to find some method- figure it will be easier than trying to completely restore foreskin.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Interesting thread- I was not cut ,so do have foreskin but want some overhang- there is no tightness just would like an inch or so of overhang- will have to find some method- figure it will be easier than trying to completely restore foreskin.
Even so, you will still need to do some form of skin stretching, just as though you were restoring; perhapse just manual?

SmoothBud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So it's been over 2 years now and unfortunately I got side-tracked with life so the stretching fell by the wayside. Anyone else still keeping it up?

SmoothBud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ok, so wore my PUD yesterday, not wearing the tugger today... anyone have any ideas how to hide the equipment in your shorts?