Freeballing while trying on clothes

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

Account Disabled
Media
I've got this major fetish for undies because I've got a thing for knowing another guy's dick has been there and such so I've got tons of undies that I've stolen and borrowed and such (years ago)

But I generally prefer to freeball, except when I go shopping.

Does anybody else freeball? What are your experiences with trying on clothes? What if you get excited and precum? haha sanitation an issue?

And for guys that don't freeball, have you thougt about the possibility of putting on or buying things another guy could've put on without undies? Does it bother you?

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
wow, glad I don't live near you...next I will wear 2 pairs of boxers when I try on clothes...whew....

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

Account Disabled
Media
lol, read more carefully, I wear underwear when i'm trying on things. But it crossed my mind the other day when a friend asked why I was wearing boxers when we hung out, but it was because I was going shopping later on.

so I figured I'd ask if anybody DIDN'T wear them.

wow, I'm so over the 'holier than thou's that have taken over this site.

cali06

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't own any underwear, and was raised freeballing, so yeah I have tried on clothes before while freeballing, and worn two older brothers second hand clothing. I generally know my size, so I usually buy what I'm trying on anyway, it's not like I'm going in trying on everything in the store and putting precum and piss stains all over everthing.

B_FatMushroomHead

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't own any underwear, and was raised freeballing, so yeah I have tried on clothes before while freeballing, and worn two older brothers second hand clothing. I generally know my size, so I usually buy what I'm trying on anyway, it's not like I'm going in trying on everything in the store and putting precum and piss stains all over everthing.

That's some neato underwear in your avatar, buddy.

D_Randy_Cox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Now really... Anyone would have to figure that there are a lot of freeballers out there and guys in general do not always "plan" on shopping. Like Cali06, I know my size and I usually don't even bother to try anything on... BUT if I am there and there's something new I wanna try out then I'm gonna try it. I know I'm clean and I'm not gonna shove the denim up my urethra.

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I do it all the time. I also like to leave the dressing room door cracked open or the curtain not fully shut!! Some attendants will continually bring you more and more items to try on, and the bold ones will come right into the dressing room to swap out clothes regardless of my state of undress!! It can be fun... Talk about pre-cum.

Reactions: Hungfreeballer

Gedackt8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Really, if you freeball normally, why would you put on underwear just to try on clothes? It's going to screw up the fit....you could end up with pants too big because you have to accommodate for the extra layer you won't actually wear after you buy them. If you shower regularly, I don't see the big deal.

ETA: Yes, I'm a freeballer myself and try on clothes as such.

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I freeball full time and only have one pair of underwear, about 10 years old and never worn. I don't pull them out from wherever they are to go shopping. I am clean and don't have a fetish to precum on clothes that others will buy, nor to pull them up against my butt. All that is touching them is some clean skin.

Reactions: Hungfreeballer

D_Wally Walnuts

Experimental Member
Media
Really, if you freeball normally, why would you put on underwear just to try on clothes? It's going to screw up the fit....you could end up with pants too big because you have to accommodate for the extra layer you won't actually wear after you buy them. If you shower regularly, I don't see the big deal.

ETA: Yes, I'm a freeballer myself and try on clothes as such.

How would I know if you shower regularly?