Friends don't believe having a two-hander is a thing

kahlua123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If it's that contentious an issue, show them.

FWIW, I can usually get my hand as well as two from a woman on mine. I've had women go "hand over hand" and decide it's four. A lot of time when people use this measuring method, the first hand is really just the width of their thumb, as the hand goes back to the balls, like measuring the underside.
Definitely had several women do the exact same thing! I consider my dick to be a three-hander, but I don't complain when a girl grabs the underside and calls it a four-hander;)

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Definitely had several women do the exact same thing! I consider my dick to be a three-hander, but I don't complain when a girl grabs the underside and calls it a four-hander;)
I get the same thing when they measure, as they usually measure along the bottom adding as much as two inches. I don't correct that usually.

fuzzyis

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I get the same thing when they measure, as they usually measure along the bottom adding as much as two inches. I don't correct that usually.
Wait!!.....Women want to measure along the Bottom?
For me that number would qualify me as "hung".

Actually, I was chatting with a woman who was bragging about her husband's "horse cock"...being easily ten inches. She was so proud, she then sent a picture, and they were measuring it from behind the balls...

TotesBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
To be honest, I didn't believe it for the longest time. Heck, I barely beleived that you could see shaft beyond just one hand.

I remember when a bunch of guys were describing how it went past their belly button too then checking mine later in the night and not even being close.

Reactions: RaskaYu

RaskaYu

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
To be honest, I didn't believe it for the longest time. Heck, I barely beleived that you could see shaft beyond just one hand.

I remember when a bunch of guys were describing how it went past their belly button too then checking mine later in the night and not even being close.
To be fair I've heard the bellybutton thing in songs and it's classic "high-school" bragging, not all guys get bellybutton length it's actually somewhat rare. Mine reaches but it depends a lot of body posture.

FurCrisis

Expert Member
Cammer
Media

Yep, and I've had friends that kinda overlap or grab their balls with one hand basically and claim they can double hand it lol.

Is reaching the belly button uncommon? I thought that was pretty normal too.

Reactions: RaskaYu

Obelisk8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yep, and I've had friends that kinda overlap or grab their balls with one hand basically and claim they can double hand it lol.

Is reaching the belly button uncommon? I thought that was pretty normal too.
I'd guess that men have to be around 8" to reach their belly button, and similarly that's about the depth inside a woman that puts you right behind her belly button. So yeah, it's unusual IRL but on LPSG there are many of us.