Fruit/vegetable insertion: Help me

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by SpiceFromIndia, Jun 9, 2009.

1. SpiceFromIndia

SpiceFromIndia New Member

i fantasize about insertion of fruits(bananas)/vegetables(cocumber). I tried with the current gal i am seeing and although the banana was not thick as i am she complained about discomfirt and feeling too tight. It made me upset and complained about her being un willing about trying different things. I aplogized later as i trust her. But i can not understand. Btw, i use condom on the banana before inserting in. Any input to make her feel comfirtable ? since this issue related to women i think its a good section to post this ...

2. SpiceFromIndia

More input about this: We use toys. She has really thin dildo(5"X2") and a vibrator that is also thin. She says i feel tight but she says she is comfirtable with it and enjoy it. I dont know why she throws feet about banana, i have not tried cocumber yet :(

3. Jake90

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Her choice really isn't it? If it's a turn off for her then it either has to remain a fantasy or you find a woman who will indulge it. Personally I rather like cucumbers (see my gallery pics)!!

4. pacman1062

pacman1062 Member

Well SPICE,
    This is really your issue and not her's. You seem to think that since you have a fantasy that stuffing fruits & veg up her pussy is really cool, she should gladly let you stick them up her. Well, too bad for you. If it doesn't feel good or right to her, then it's her body and her decision. She really doesn't need to give you a reason.

If she says "how would you like it", go buy the longest thickest cucumber you can find give it too her and let her shove it up your ass any way she wants. Easy, hard, fast slow, lubed or dry, whatever she wants. Then if you like it maybe just maybe she'll let you do it to her.

Otherwise, find a girl that likes it or keep it as a fantasy!

5. SpiceFromIndia

Dont hate man, i am the kind of guy who thinks there is a solution for every problem. Its all about doing right things. My problem is not as big as gay marriage support. But if that problem is being solved my problem would surely has a solution.

Anyways, update for that and as an information for the men/women who share the same fantasy like me, after a lot of talking to her about feeling and some head work, we figured that its the heat that is the problem. So after lots of foreplaey i brough a hot wanter soaked towel and kept it around the banana and then it surely did feel some good to her.

Thanks for all the reponse ...

6. pacman1062

pacman1062 Member

I wasn't meaning to be hateful in anyway, just that you shouldn't "expect" her to like it just because you want it. If I misread your original post, I am sorry.

7. Trouty

Trouty New Member

Good thing you didn't try a butter nut squash :eek:. Seriously man use the meat between your legs and not the vegetables from the supermarket to please your lady :cool:

8. ScorpioSlut

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

Maybe his meat department is a lil bare???? In any case I agree with you 100%

9. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

The temperature of them will make a big difference. Straight out of the fridge and cold isnt fun :flirt:

10. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

How about a pineapple....up your arse?

11. dolfette

Gold Member

''my gf is selfish for not indulging in sex acts that don't turn her on and don't feel good to her...what should i do to fix her attitude?''

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

12. FlowerChick

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    :eek: LMAO!

You go girlfriend!

FlowerChick

13. D_Jerry_Atric

D_Jerry_Atric Account Disabled

Use toys like dildos and vibrators that are actually designed for vaginal and anal sex and they don't have the risk of getting stuck or causing an infection.

14. SpiceFromIndia

Yes i should not however i feel that she enjoys pleasing me and considering sex is not always oral, penetration, kissing hugging but also includes lots of fantasies and she does like to please me i thought i am doing something wrong ... :)

15. SpiceFromIndia

No thanks!!! i have my own toys ....you keep your pineapple for yourself only. Just incase you misunderstood lpsg is large penis support group not large pineapple support group ...Make sure are here for right reasons... :)

#15 SpiceFromIndia, Jun 24, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2009
  16. SpiceFromIndia

thanks i do have toys .....

17. SpiceFromIndia

Please read the whole posts above you before being rude ... that only shows how hopeless you are ... i am very hopeful guy .....

18. SpiceFromIndia

Your girlfriend above is actually stupid who did not read all the posts above her ... i found the solution and i posted it ... if this is the attitude of you people i should consider leaving this place ...... i dont have time for people like you pathetic hopeless and always discouraging other people ..... and certainly i am not here for this reason .... so supporting this kinda rude behavior tells a lot about you ... please dont visit my thread again ..... thanks ..

19. pedercic99

pedercic99 Active Member

Albums:
    Can you explain the reference to gay marriage. How does it relates to the trouble you're having getting your girlfriend to let you insert a cucumber inside her? Sorry, I'm a little confused here....

20. B_FruitFly

B_FruitFly New Member

Sick fuck!

Draft saved Draft deleted