Fucking w balls slapping:)

ny4uncut

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Great posts about balls !
Was wondering if any of you guys are into ball stretching ? I can wear a 4'' ball stretcher, love the feeling !
I once fucked a guy with my balls...he thought it was my dick !
Another time I put them up my ass and then went outside and washed & waxed the car...and everytime you moved they would pull on your asshole..
felt great !

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a woman; but having a guy fuck me doggy style (either hole) and feeling his balls, wet with our juices slapping into me is awesome!

njqt466

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I personally love lower hanging balls, especially when the guy is about to cum and his balls start to constrict when he shoots his load.

Yknarfy

Expert Member
Media
My hangers no longer rise up as I shoot my load, they swing and slap right to the end - I suppose they are just too loose now. See my pics.

Franky

Wolfhawke

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'll have to admit nothing gets me in the swing than feeling another guy's balls slap against my ass. I know then he's really into it and giving me the hard ride I like...

MissyKrissy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The sound of low hanging balls slapping my cheeks when getting fucked is so arousing. I love to see myself getting fucked in a mirror or two so placed to show all the action. I am also very vocal. Love it.

Cardinal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
love it when my balls slap, it makes doggy style feel even more animal. I also shave for the sensation..

amiegrrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My favorite is when the BF has me up on my knees, against the wall, fucking me from behind. His hot, wet balls smack my pussy as my tits slap the cool, smooth wall... The varying sensations are awesome for me, and the sound really gets him off. ;)

yngfunldn

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have big balls myself and love the feel and sound of them when i fuck. also love someone sucking them while working my shaft with their hands.

Scot2006

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I fuck this Turkish guy now and then who has really big hairy balls. I love it when my own big hairy balls slap against his when I´m fucking him deep from behind.

Is there any other way? Love a big pair of hanging balls slap my spread cheeks as a big cock fucks my asspussy. There I am, kneeling on the front edge of the cushion of the sofa, butt up in the air, back swayed and my head on the sofa back as a hot cock fucks me hard with those balls making sweet music.

louiebill

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My balls are actually pretty big but they only hang down when there hot. Most of the time there up high, My wife loves the feeling and sound of my balls slappin against her ass. I have to take a warm bath if she is in the mood for some nice low hangin slappin action. they look all vainy too and she like that when you can see the viens and balls when there down low. Wish they hung low all the time. Also when there up high it makes my cock look smaller by two inches. because they climb up the shaft and make it look smaller.