Full Frontal Nudity In Films

LondonSamm

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think this is what you're trying to remember, a much underrated movie:

The Fisher King (1991) 15 137 min - Comedy | Drama - 8 November 1991 (UK)
A former radio DJ, suicidally despondent because of a terrible mistake he made, finds redemption in helping a deranged homeless man who was an unwitting victim of that mistake.
Director: Terry Gilliam
Writer: Richard LaGravenese
Stars: Jeff Bridges, Robin Williams and Adam Bryant
have pictures from it. Robin has a pretty small cock but nice hairy balls that showed pretty between his legs from behind

ProfessorHorny

Legendary Member
Media
iu
iu
iu
The Buddy Games is released tomorrow, Rated R. Anyone gonna check out the graphic nudity?

derder3

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My favorite "new" full frontal find is David Eggers II in 2021's Station to Station. A lot of the guys in that film get some form of naked, but he's the main character and the only one (I think), who goes full frontal, more than once. When he dropped his pants, my jaw dropped. I 100% was not expecting it, nor was I expecting what he was packing. It was a joy to watch it bounce and swimg when he set it free.

I've been a bit obsessed ever since! He did an interview with Eroticco Magazine to promote the film with art nudes and had some partial shaft (the girth in the profile shot, omg) in those, and I was very grateful.

StationtoStation.jpg

WhetWillie

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Queer Cinema is a good place to find nude naughty parts. French Cinema is Penis Disneyland. French Queer Cinema = MickeyLee's Happy Place.

Nine Lives - pretty much a penis fest. Dennis Christopher has swing for a little dude.

Time to Leave - Melvil Poupaud nude and erect. Melvil Poupaud is the hottest man currently walking the planet. my boy crush for 09-10.

Otto, or Up With Dead People - lots of beefy german dudes *group grope* and one very adorable twink zombie.

Love! Valour! Compassion! - Randy Becker :biggrin1:

The Pillow Book - Ewan McGreggor *also flashing flesh in Young Adam*

Love is the Devil - Daniel Craig

Bear Cub - naked furry men

The Dreamers - Michael Pitt

Catherine Breillat. any movie is bound to have xy full frontal.
Speaking of Dennis Christopher in NINE LIVES...
Dennis.Christopher_Nine-Lives.gif

WhetWillie

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think this is what you're trying to remember, a much underrated movie:

The Fisher King (1991) 15 137 min - Comedy | Drama - 8 November 1991 (UK)
A former radio DJ, suicidally despondent because of a terrible mistake he made, finds redemption in helping a deranged homeless man who was an unwitting victim of that mistake.
Director: Terry Gilliam
Writer: Richard LaGravenese
Stars: Jeff Bridges, Robin Williams and Adam Bryant
williams-fisher-king-01.jpg

More: Robin Williams' Willy

LukeLindo

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My favorite "new" full frontal find is David Eggers II in 2021's Station to Station. A lot of the guys in that film get some form of naked, but he's the main character and the only one (I think), who goes full frontal, more than once. When he dropped his pants, my jaw dropped. I 100% was not expecting it, nor was I expecting what he was packing. It was a joy to watch it bounce and swimg when he set it free.

I've been a bit obsessed ever since! He did an interview with Eroticco Magazine to promote the film with art nudes and had some partial shaft (the girth in the profile shot, omg) in those, and I was very grateful.

View attachment 93631321
This scene in the movie is even better in motion!

Attachments