Full Penetration

scottbud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
K so easy solution here to prove your note fake,,

Take a pic of yourself in the nude holding up an " I love LPSG" sign and we will all then concede that you are infact the girl in the pics and that you do infact have nice tatas

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just have a hard time taking anyone seriously when they refer to the person with whom they are having sex with as their "consort". What is this sixteen century Europe?
so what? your opinion doesn't matter to me.I post for my own pleasure. You don't knowall the meanings or uses of the word for one thing.
Do you have an opinion on full penetration ?
or maybe you should start a new thread .

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
K so easy solution here to prove your note fake,,

Take a pic of yourself in the nude holding up an " I love LPSG" sign and we will all then concede that you are infact the girl in the pics and that you do infact have nice tatas
yes, I've been thinking the same thing,Sweety. I meant to take more pics with my consort but things got out of hand and it got skipped.lol
I did figure uota way to get him all the way hard for the pics next time.fyi.
Are ya gonna post on the topic, pretty please?

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry make that Top 10 posters.
Yes, but I noticed you had nothing to say about this:

I noticed that you took down your face pic. They do have lipo for chin fat now days. They also have inexpensive products in the grocery store that could make your hair shiny and young looking. Try laying on your back and put your legs together and raise them above your head. Lower them slowly as far as you can and hold them but don't let your lower back raise up from the floor. Hold that pose as long as you can several times a day everyday and that should take care of that belly sag.
:wink: I'll be watching for your new improved pics.
Your body is terrible shape for 19. Now who's lying. Maybe you just have really bad genes.
And actually you are quite insignificant. I didn't realize you had the post asking fdor a response until last night. Bed says that was 3 days. so You are so insignificant I didn't even notice. I almost ignored it all together. You actually prove nothing except you need to excersize really bad.

secretid25

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, but I noticed you had nothing to say about this:

I noticed that you took down your face pic. They do have lipo for chin fat now days. They also have inexpensive products in the grocery store that could make your hair shiny and young looking. Try laying on your back and put your legs together and raise them above your head. Lower them slowly as far as you can and hold them but don't let your lower back raise up from the floor. Hold that pose as long as you can several times a day everyday and that should take care of that belly sag.
:wink: I'll be watching for your new improved pics.
Your body is terrible shape for 19. Now who's lying. Maybe you just have really bad genes.
And actually you are quite insignificant. I didn't realize you had the post asking fdor a response until last night. Bed says that was 3 days. so You are so insignificant I didn't even notice. I almost ignored it all together. You actually prove nothing except you need to excersize really bad.

Wow, what a cunt.

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like the way my man says,"all of it" over and over. I'm glad I don't tell him,"don't do that!"
He wants to slam his weight down and force it in like crazy in mish but I can only take so much of that. He is so sweet and apologizes and stops right way. lol he is so greedy but we communicate so well now.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow...and all I asked was where you were from, based on your grammar, spelling and sentence structure being obviously that of a person for whom English is not their native language. You wrote to me that it was none of my business. :smile: I wouldn't have thought my question was so intrusive considering the amount of sordid unsolicited information you do divulge about you and your..."consort".

B_ajaxgayguy7

Experimental Member
Media
How fucken stupid are you? Do guys want full pentration? No they want to lay next to you naked and have you play with them not put out. typical woman, STUPID STUPID STUPID.

B_ajaxgayguy7

Experimental Member
Media
And what is that supposed to prove?
My orthopedic was amazed when he saw my xrays.
No implant means natural. Some guys on here enhance their cocks and is that still natural?
or does his cock suddenly become a fake crooked dick?:biggrin1:
Hey duffus, PLEASE tell eveyone on this site how a guy goes about "ENHANCING" his cock.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have the opposite problem - my man is very small and I am not satisfied - I would love to try to accomodate a much larger man - I was with a larger man once and we were able to do full penetration. I would do whatever I could now to allow that ........if only.....
My gf has told me that I am probably the shortest guy she has been with but definitely the thickest. The longer ones seem to have poked her cervix painfully. She orgasms easily with me and a little lube and describes feeling a "delicious friction" on her clit. My point is my 4.5 inch erection at 6.5 inch girth gets the job done. I suspect if I was not so wide I would be in sad shape with the girls.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
TK, i personally think your body is very fuckable! If i were a guy i'd be all over that. I love my curves and most men prefer the days of yore when pinup girls looked more like us and less like drag queens!

Mmmm...a TK / BHR sandwich. Guess I'm not getting any work done today...:biggrin1:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If your breasts were that full from breastfeeding than more power to you for filling up the loose skin with big implants. Now they are full of more than just milk.

I'm with you. Everything else aside, her tits are obviously fake which makes everything she says seem dubious to me. I've yet to find an article on this breast disease she has that makes them not stop growing nor have I found anything about this mini-lift surgery she had. If you have implants, why lie about it? Why present yourself in a deceptive way, except to make yourself look better at the cost of others who really do have natural breasts?

Thanks for saying what I've been thinking for awhile now.

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, what a cunt.

I'm with you. Everything else aside, her tits are obviously fake which makes everything she says seem dubious to me. I've yet to find an article on this breast disease she has that makes them not stop growing nor have I found anything about this mini-lift surgery she had. If you have implants, why lie about it? Why present yourself in a deceptive way, except to make yourself look better at the cost of others who really do have natural breasts?

Thanks for saying what I've been thinking for awhile now.
that is just a retarded post
I don't have implants.
making myself look better at the cost of others? that doesn't even make sense. I am not in this contest and the rest of you are competing in. Leave me out of your little bitch fight and post on another thread.
I said I don't so go fuck yourselves. Who do you think you are trying to pick me apart. Obviously when I become intimate with someone it would be apparent by the feel if their is a bag or not. I advertise natural because implants can be hard . Mine are soft and normal feeling. Breast are supposed to be super soft and mine are. That was the point in specifying.
Why don't you all admit that you can't stand that I could actually meet someone from my ad and it bothers you. You think I have some kind of unfair advantages as if someone is going to prefer me over you and you can't get over that. I hardly believe that there is any competition here. Your just being stupid. Who the fuck are you to dispute me . GO FUCK YOURSELF.THEIR REAL NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY.
You are being petty.

SereneBlue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:confused: I'm wondering what it was in Sugar's original post that got some people so riled? I don't see anything wrong with her (his?) post. Especially TK. If Sugar's posts bother you Think Kink why respond? Just put Sugar on your Ignore list. Problem solved.

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Los Angeles Breast Reduction - California Breast Reduction. talks about exactly what I have been saying. I had it when it was experimental and it was what I could afford.
Back Pain May Be Caused By Breasts that Are Too Large for Your Frame

Plastic Surgery: lots of questions. grew back after reduction.
Their are forums that discuss all of these topics. I forgot my password but you can check for yourself since it is so important to YOU
Menarchal hypertrophy of the breasts is when they continue to grow after puberty.

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this thread is about getting a penis -not titties-all the way inside a vagina and how important it is . Is it a hue big deal or not really. Is a big disappointment and do men yearn for it or hardly notice. I wanna know.
This is not about tits and jealous hater.
This is dicks and vagina's not breasts.ok?
I also want to know how it affects the way he feels about his lover and how it could help the relationship as far as closeness and falling in love.