Full Penetration

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As far as I can tell, menarchal hypertrophy happens during puberty. They don't grow indefinitely, though it can happen during pregnancy as well, but that's rarer.

I'm not here to meet anyone, so why would I care if you did?
ok so your interest here is just to try dispute what I say?
how would you know anything about since you haven't suffered through it and you are not a doctor.
you would argue whether shit stinks.
apparently you are just ignorant. you may be able to spell after staying up for two days. I was posting when I could barely stand up because I should have been sleeping. You just have a problem with large breasts and need to insist that women never had them before implants were invented. Hmm plastic surgeons do so many reductions to treat a condition that is rare yet they do so many including repeat reductions . I don't know how common that is but it didn't seem that uncommon and my doctor even told me I might have to have it done again. Dr. Snoozan your just petty and jealous. I xcan't be playing around on this site anyway . i have work to do and I stay up to late reading this site. It was fun but you can have the thread . It's all you and breast aurguments ok? have fun.

SereneBlue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Eventually she'll give up and go away. I've done this before sweety.

One last thing. I wanted to point out that your tactic is not foolproof. Insults will not drive her (him?) away if she (he) puts you on ignore. :wink:

Edit:

Yikes! ok...now I see what gets everyone's goat about Sugar with her latest post.

Sugar, try implementing the Eightfold Path. It can be helpful in maintaining a calm state. And helps in growing compassion.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I just have a hard time taking anyone seriously when they refer to the person with whom they are having sex with as their "consort". What is this sixteen century Europe?

Have no fear! NO one takes it/him seriously,definitetly no danger of that ever happening!:biggrin1:
cigarbabe:saevil:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally Posted by mrcurve

I just have a hard time taking anyone seriously when they refer to the person with whom they are having sex with as their "consort". What is this sixteen century Europe? ROTFLMAO That's what set off my troll warning bells. They always want to sound smarter than they are.

::nods head:: and theres this box of rocks sound....hmmmmmmm As in dumber than a box of rocks :biggrin1: But she prayed to the Goddess Diana to send her a hunter and she did! Of course now that it's hunting season she never sees him. :tongue::biggrin1:
Can someone please shoot this lame horse dead now? OMG, i just keep reading it like i have some sort of rainman issues! So do I:redface:

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
that is just a retarded post
I don't have implants.
making myself look better at the cost of others? that doesn't even make sense. I am not in this contest and the rest of you are competing in. Leave me out of your little bitch fight and post on another thread.

How can they "leave you out of it",when you keep on calling names and being so nasty to every one? you just keep it going all the while complaining that you aren't being nasty to anybody.Right!

I said I don't so go fuck yourselves. Who do you think you are trying to pick me apart. Obviously when I become intimate with someone it would be apparent by the feel if their is a bag or not. I advertise natural because implants can be hard . Mine are soft and normal feeling. Breast are supposed to be super soft and mine are. That was the point in specifying.

So now you're saying they are soft implants?

Why don't you all admit that you can't stand that I could actually meet someone from my ad and it bothers you
Where did anyone mention,including you, that they cared about you
meeting someone? This is another of your weird fantasies.

You think I have some kind of unfair advantages as if someone is going to prefer me over you and you can't get over that.

You don't have a damn thing anyone wants,especially those tits.
Get a clue,and a brain/dictionary.

I hardly believe that there is any competition here. Your just being stupid. Who the fuck are you to dispute me . GO FUCK YOURSELF.THEIR REAL NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY.

Since you weren't clever enough to look,Snoozan has huge,beautiful,real,all natural tits.Which you are obviously trying to emulate,with those mishapen things,you call tits.

You are being petty.

Wow! she/he is as stupid as she/he looks!
Oh yeah,everybody is sooo jealous of you and those skinbags full of rocks,that you keep crying are "all natural".Hahaha now that is funny!
I wonder if she/he gets why ,no one believes her, or likes her,or why they think it's a man.
Anytime a woman replies to her "posts",she goes off the deep end,with the exception of anne. You can't ignore her,she won't let that happen,oh my, no!
Then who would it talk to?
cigarbabe:saevil:

gordon69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sugar and Spice, whoever you are (only if you are a woman) I totally agree with all your points and also Love to go balls deep. Your boobs (fake or not) even though I think you had some help, are sweet looking and you are a bombshell either way. So forget all the haters on here and do your thang!

redhead9inch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I took all of my sex partner in today and I could handle all the things that used to hurt me. We have argued and I have broken up with him many times over the last year and a half .
Now he can grab my hips and thrust all the way in and I don't get mad . It really feels like an accomplishment and it seems like he is getting closer to me. He wanted to be all the way inside all this time. I hope he knows how much I care about him and I made the effort to share more of my body with him by learning to open my vagina. I can hold it open. He has to go in slow . He can go in all the way with lots of lube but slow,no sudden thrusts. Eventually I can open my vagina more and then he can do what he wants. I even let him stick all the way in and work it against the sides of my pussy today. It is so nice to indulge him and enjoy what he does.
I even climbed on top and then sat all the way up and took him all the way and grind back and forth on him and it made me squirt so much that when we went back to doggie he could do all the things he likes and I could enjoy it. I m so pleased with myself. I am so glad he could finally get to have more fun.
I haven't read about the frustration that hung guys go through. Do men want full penetration? How important is it?
I have to get ready to go to the airport now.
Have a great holiday all.
Sugar

Plenty more to share where this came from