Fun with your pee hole

dr_pepper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't have any idea of how many guys stimulate their pee hole. My ex wife liked to spread the slit for my pee hole and stick her tongue in the slit and lick. It was wild. Of course I tried to do the same with her pee hole.

I have read about inserting object up my pee hole and I know that can be a real touchy thing to do. I have had a catheter inserted and it hurt like hell going in, but once it was in it felt good and really did coming out.

A few years back, after I would cum (especially when jacking off) there would be some cum left in my dick. After a while it would firm up and some would ooze out of my pee hole. I found that when I did it at the right time, I could actually pull some of the firm cum out of my dick (kind of like pulling a string out of it). The sensation was wild. Similar to having anal beads pulled out of your ass, but without the bumps. Don't know if this explains what I was doing.

metas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Been there done that with a lot of fun too.

You would need a very very good lube and a soft stick that has a very slick surface.
Your pee hold has a tight ring about 1 inch deep that you will have to force the stick harder to get through this ring. Then after that you can go any depth you want to.
If I remenber correctly, this play is called "SOUNDING".

The reason for using a soft rot because it will bend along your shaft profile easily. It will be very fun and excited for any rookies. After a while, your pee whole will start to have less sensitivity.

I was once reach orgasm with SOUNDING. But most of the time just to get some extra sensation and have fun with my cock.

I will take a photo of my cock stuffed with a soft plastic rot for you tomorrow if all my gears are in good condition.

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love sounding and perfer ss metal, cleans up and sterilizes easy and just love the feel of it going in and out, have actually gone as far as into my bladder, man it feels great going through the prostate, but can cause some minor stretching or tearing and can be uncomfortable for a couple of days. The urine is naturally sterile and salt solution which heals it up quick. I was told by my piercer to soak my piercings in urine rather than the sea salt, they healed up great!

Last edited:

dc46064

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Done sounds for years... They are real fun! A little on the wild side, not for everyone, but works with me. Get yourself a set of sounds and always use sterile lube. Can get infections sometimes... Have fun!!!!

Joo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I read about a man who pushed a pencil down his pee-hole. He got rather carried away with jerking off and snapped the pencil in his cock. Of course the top half came out but the other half remained in his shaft.

Cue made up story for the Doctors......

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I read about a man who pushed a pencil down his pee-hole. He got rather carried away with jerking off and snapped the pencil in his cock. Of course the top half came out but the other half remained in his shaft.

Cue made up story for the Doctors......

If he can't cum....he can write! :tongue:

D_Eddie Withagun

Experimental Member
Media
Well he probably wanted to remain positive. :)

hahaha.

AH! I would NEEVER stick anything down there! ARHHG!!

But I adore it when a guy licks the slit and spreads it open with his tongue, or his stubble brushes past it as he slurps my cock. AND I tend to stimulated it with my fingers when I wank off..

<< check out my videos

Darkriff

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
For anyone that's looked inside my gallery knows that I have a PA. When I first got it done the unfamiliarity of it was quit annoying. Every now and then while I'm sleeping, the PA will slide all the way (ball and all) inside my pisser. Then I slowly have to push it back through, which during this process is extremely uncomfortable. I couldn't ever imagine having a whole rod shoved all the way down and cumming from it. Different strokes for different folks I guess. Glad you can enjoy it lol.

Pete_W

Experimental Member
Media
I've been sounding for about 5 years. I can insert an AA battery, a 15mm sound and the whole of the pinky finger on my left hand (not all at the same time!). It took patience but no cutting. My aim is 16mm but that's a bit away, yet. It feels awesome!

rrewards

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Been there done that with a lot of fun too.

You would need a very very good lube and a soft stick that has a very slick surface.
Your pee hold has a tight ring about 1 inch deep that you will have to force the stick harder to get through this ring. Then after that you can go any depth you want to.
If I remenber correctly, this play is called "SOUNDING".

The reason for using a soft rot because it will bend along your shaft profile easily. It will be very fun and excited for any rookies. After a while, your pee whole will start to have less sensitivity.

I was once reach orgasm with SOUNDING. But most of the time just to get some extra sensation and have fun with my cock.

I will take a photo of my cock stuffed with a soft plastic rot for you tomorrow if all my gears are in good condition.
I've been doing insertions since high school days and a few years ago tried plastic chop sticks with good lube. I now have a nice set of sounding rods. Were the investment. Amazon has good prices.

Reactions: LowerCapeCod

Damn, you people are crazy!
Maybe. :)

The feelings from the sound stretching out the urethra are incredible. There are a lot of nerves in the urethra. A well lubed sound does a great job stimulating them. Its like a low grade drawn out O. Awesome as it is slowly stretched out. You need to go slow and gentle or you can do some damage.

Also awesome feeling and watching the sound fucking the penis. It pleasures parts the Corvuses that do not get hit any other way. Makes the underside so sensitive to the touch. Then there is the part where you can see it moving around....
I've not used one in a while but I still have good memories.

Reactions: LowerCapeCod