Funny Airport Stories

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
On a return flight home, I had a man flash me.

I was sitting in an aisle seat, and he was placing some luggage in the upper compartment adjacent to me. So with his butt facing my eyes, and his arms up in the compartment, HIS PANTS FALL TO THE GROUND!!! He had on no underwear. Now this would have been a nice view if he would have been sexy, but his spread was wide and looked like Big Foot (hairy). He just turned around and asked, "Did you enjoy the view?":eek:

D_Theophallus Kneedgroin

Account Disabled
Media
I was traveling with my grandmother to visit my aunt....we had a stop over in Pittsburgh. As the plane took off, I closed my eyes and went to sleep....about ten minutes later, my grandmother woke me and said we didn't seem to be leaving Pittsburgh...I looked out the window and we were just going in circles...just then the captain came on...there was trouble with the front landing gear...we were gonna have to land back at Pittsburgh...the problem was the front landing gear may not be working so hold on tight....he set the plane down but you could tell he was trying to keep the nose up....I looked out the window and saw very large rescue vehicles chasing us....he finally put the nose down and the landing gear worked as it should...thank God....The entire plane broke into applause and each passager thanked the Captain as we got off. Out of the hundreds of times I've flown...that was my scary moment.

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
I've been lucky not to have anything really bad happen, but the scariest was once landing in Orlando when a thunderstorm was rolling into town. Turbulence was really bad, and we hit some bumps where people in the plane started screaming their heads off. After that, I could tell why airlines consider turbulence a service issue. I don't think we were in any danger, but it completely rattled me and in retrospect can understand why it would have been better to be diverted someplace else.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Flying once to San Diego and a young sailor was fast asleep in the seat next to be... he must have had good dreams as he had a huge, very obviously thick- throbbing - raging hard-on straining prominently in his white pants.. the flight attendant eventually came by and discreetly playced a blanket over the young man's lap..... probably much to many's dismay.

uz

Experimental Member
Media
Flying once to San Diego and a young sailor was fast asleep in the seat next to be... he must have had good dreams as he had a huge, very obviously thick- throbbing - raging hard-on straining prominently in his white pants.. the flight attendant eventually came by and discreetly playced a blanket over the young man's lap..... probably much to many's dismay.

uz

That was funny. Too bad the flight attendant had to mess up the show. :biggrin1:

Experimental Member
Media
One night while flying from Atlanta in bad weather, I was on board with nun and a sailor who were sitting together across the aisle from me. When the plane hist some serious turbulence, the sailor had tears streaming down his cheeks and grabbed the nun's arm screaming, 'PRAY FOR US SISTER, PLEASE, PRAY FOR US." She was looking a little green in the face herself.

manniner

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
ive been a flight attendant for 25 years,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i could write a book! morning flights are the best, we call them the hard on express! all the business men fall asleep, and the wood starts to show! when they deplane some are proud, others just hold their brief case in front of their crotch!

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

uz
:dunno: Just maybe he wasn't asleep. :no:

dissolver

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
ive been a flight attendant for 25 years,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i could write a book! morning flights are the best, we call them the hard on express! all the business men fall asleep, and the wood starts to show! when they deplane some are proud, others just hold their brief case in front of their crotch!

Haha. As a frequent flyer myself, I'm now going to be extra self conscious when I fall asleep on a plane!

Too bad they got rid of blankets on most flights.

Experimental Member
Media

Thanks for the tip, I will be definitely be taking a sneak peak since I always get the aisle seat. :wink:

jhm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
airplanes-- once on an Austrian Air flight I had the seat directly in front of the exit/bulkhead. Directly accross from my seat was a small fold-down seat for the stewardess to sit on during takeoff/landing. I discreetly arranged my cock to rest down the length of my thigh-- rock hard-- and jacked up my jeans so that it looked about to burst through the fabric. Sure enough, an attractive stewardess sat down across from me and after a few minutes I saw her eyes lock on my crotch and glaze over. She must have stared for 10 minutes without blinking. Later I saw her nudge another stewardess and nod in my direction. she gave me a big smile on the way out

dissolver

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
hey dissolver, dont cover that big boy up with a blanket!

Ha. You know, posting here is making me a bit more bold in wanting to show off! Maybe I'll rethink my selection of pants, underwear, etc. before my next flight. :tongue:

penandpencil

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
has any of you guys ever been strip-searched by airport officials? cavity searches? are they an urban myth or do security officers do them?

Experimental Member
Media
has any of you guys ever been strip-searched by airport officials? cavity searches? are they an urban myth or do security officers do them?

I wasn't stripped search exactly, but the underwire in my bra always makes the buzzer go off. The guys seem to get a kick out of waving the wand over my cleavage.