Gals: When guys claim they "Tore it up".

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
I've heard many guys make the statement, when looking at a gal, "I'd tear that up".

I've also heard guys say, when talking about a chick they met and then had a one night stand with, "I tore that up".

My question to you ladies is this: Have you ever heard of guy bragging he had tore you up? If so, well, was it true?

Even if you never heard about a guy saying that after having sex with you, have you ever had sex with a guy that did 'tear it up'?

Other statements I've heard guys say, but less often than the "tear it up", are "After I fuck em they stay fucked", and "I knocked her bottom out".

Have you ever stayed fucked? Ever had your bottom knocked out?

JennyS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ever had your bottom knocked out?

Yeah. This one time I was with this guy, and we were finished, and I was pulling up my pants and noticed they were loose, and I looked back and went "Oh shit, my bottom got knocked out!"

It took like fifteen minutes to find it. Turns out it got knocked out and then kicked under the bed. It was kind of dusty so I had to wash it before I put it back on. That was the only time I ever had it knocked out though.

- Jen

PS: Seriously... wtf, are you 12 or something?

Reactions: snoozan

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hahahahaha! Yeah, right!
Evert guy I was with who claimed "I'm gon' tear that pussy up" usually couldn't even "get it up" Sheeeet!
I suspect Elf is right.*sigh*
cigarbabe:saevilw:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah. This one time I was with this guy, and we were finished, and I was pulling up my pants and noticed they were loose, and I looked back and went "Oh shit, my bottom got knocked out!"

It took like fifteen minutes to find it. Turns out it got knocked out and then kicked under the bed. It was kind of dusty so I had to wash it before I put it back on. That was the only time I ever had it knocked out though.

- Jen

:biggrin1:That's telling him there, Jenny!:wink:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A pussy is designed to allow the exit of a baby, it's actually far tougher than a delicate penis is :) I've personally ripped two guys up, they bled like stuck pigs, you should see what my pussy can do to a fire extinguisher.

Honestly, guys who make boasts like that deserve never to have sex, and probably haven't.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media

- Jen

Jenny,

Actually, I think they are talking about vaginal wall bottoms. That their dicks are too long to take. I hadn't thought of that, damn, the guys put it on the gals so deep and hard that it knocked their entire butts out. Nah, I don't think they meant that. Heh.

Hey, I'm not the ones making those statements, other guys are. And they say it quite seriously.

I realise those statements are just figures of speech. What those guys are trying to imply though is quite obvious anyway. That they have big dicks and women will remember the extreme fucking put on them.

Funny thing is, a few times I've heard such statements I knew the guy was said to have a smallish dick. Each time though the guy had a very big ego - king of the hill attitude and loudish talker.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Hahahahaha! Yeah, right!
Evert guy I was with who claimed "I'm gon' tear that pussy up" usually couldn't even "get it up" Sheeeet!
I suspect Elf is right.*sigh*
cigarbabe:saevilw:

This is true story. I was staying overnight in a hotel and heading back to my room and a guy and gal were going into a room next door. I had seen him pick her up at the lounge in the hotel. I was a little ways behind them in the hallway and I clearly heard him say "I'm going to put it on you and make you cum".

The walls were quite thin it seemed as I could faintly hear talking. It became quiet but then after about 5 minutes suddenly the bed started hitting the wall so hard I actually wondered if the wall might collapse. It sounded like a train was in the room it so loud. He must have been pounding her extremely hard. It went on for about 2 minutes I think, maybe longer. The banging loudness was almost deafening. The bumping is very very fast and seems to be short strokes.

Suddenly it stops. I'm thinking, damn, she may be laying there in a heap. What do I hear immediately after all that? Her giggling. I detect him saying something, and whatever it is he said she giggles some more.

If she ever "cum" if wasn't apparent. He was no doubt trying to 'tear it up' the entire pumping session. There was no indication that occurred. I think she handled his short stroking easily despite the extreme pounding.

JennyS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Jenny,

Actually, I think they are talking about vaginal wall bottoms.

I know what he meant :p But it was such a stupid question I thought it deserved a stupid reply.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
I know what he meant :p But it was such a stupid question I thought it deserved a stupid reply.

Well Jenny, when traveling some at times I have actually overheard a few women that sounded like their vaginal bottoms were being put to the test by some very long dicks. The women's sounds were a very extreme loud grunt that occurred apparently each time the guys went deep. When I say extremely loud grunting, I mean extremely loud grunting. At average size, I can tell you that I have never ever managed to make any woman make sounds like that. Not even close. In fact, about that type sound, in one case it was a female apartment neighbor (she was a barmaid) and from a local nightclub her bf was known to be very hung. When they had sex she was very loud, making all sorts of sounds, and one of those was a very loud growling grunt everytime he went deep (it was evident as to when she would make the grunt sound, what was causing it).

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah we might give the occasional squeal or grunt but when it comes to it women have a larger sexual capacity than men, those grunts and squeals could quite well be sounds of disappointment and fury indicating 'is that all, I was ready to go another seven times'.

JennyS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I grunt when I masturbate w/ a shower massager and last I checked, water is all of 0.0 inches long :p

So while it could be that they were grunting because they were having such deep penetration, they could also be grunting because it just felt really good.

And when you're in the rythm of things, it makes sense that the noises you'd make would happen at certain spots.

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I declare this thread HILARIOUS.

And I *hate* hearing people say they "tore it up." It makes me so uncomfortable lmao...it's NOT a pretty image. Neither is the lyric in "Tell Me Somethin Good" wherein Chaka Khan proclaims that she has "somethin that'll sho'nuff set yo stuff on fire." What the fuck is THAT?! I DON'T WANT YOUR GOD DAMN V.D., CHAKA KHAN! You keep your burnin cooch off my shit!