Gals: When guys claim they "Tore it up".

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've heard many guys make the statement, when looking at a gal, "I'd tear that up".

I've also heard guys say, when talking about a chick they met and then had a one night stand with, "I tore that up".

My question to you ladies is this: Have you ever heard of guy bragging he had tore you up? If so, well, was it true? Hell no it's not true! I have heard men from 18-50 make that ridiculous statement about other women. I have even had one or two say it in reference to me. However, as previously mentioned they were so small they not only couldn't touch bottom, they didn't even stretch out the sides. :tongue:

Men who say things like:
"I'm gonna tear that pussy up"
"I wanna tap that"
"I hit that the other night"
"After I fuck em they stay fucked"
"I knocked her bottom out"

These men always have small dicks and couldn't tear up a wet paper bag with both hands. They also are lousy lays as the only thing they know how to do is jackrabbit sex. :mad:

Even if you never heard about a guy saying that after having sex with you, have you ever had sex with a guy that did 'tear it up'?

Other statements I've heard guys say, but less often than the "tear it up", are "After I fuck em they stay fucked", and "I knocked her bottom out".

Have you ever stayed fucked? NEVER!! Ever had your bottom knocked out? ROTFLMAO, my biggest guy thus far was about 8x6 and he never touched bottom. :smile: So my answer is no, I have never had my bottom knocked out.

Honestly, guys who make boasts like that deserve never to have sex, and probably haven't.
Agreed.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
MB

I think I have seen your ass. Some guy on the street was selling it, had it right next to a toaster oven.

Yeah, I recovered it for her. Why'd you leave it there? The guy wanted $22 for it, I talked him down to $17. I took it home, washed it off, (gave it a smack) and I'll ship it to Miss Bliss post haste.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah. This one time I was with this guy, and we were finished, and I was pulling up my pants and noticed they were loose, and I looked back and went "Oh shit, my bottom got knocked out!"

It took like fifteen minutes to find it. Turns out it got knocked out and then kicked under the bed. It was kind of dusty so I had to wash it before I put it back on. That was the only time I ever had it knocked out though.

- Jen

PS: Seriously... wtf, are you 12 or something?
Well, it's a good thing you had a choice between "stayed fucked" or "bottom knocked out." There was a point in time when I really worried about you, though. I thought your bottom would stay knocked up.
MB

I think I have seen your ass. Some guy on the street was selling it, had it right next to a toaster oven.
And he was trying to pass it off as a fondue set.

frizzle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual

Men who say things like:
"I'm gonna tear that pussy up"
"I wanna tap that"
"I hit that the other night"
"After I fuck em they stay fucked"
"I knocked her bottom out"

These men always have small dicks and couldn't tear up a wet paper bag with both hands. They also are lousy lays as the only thing they know how to do is jackrabbit sex. :mad:

I'd like to say I'm excellent at oral sex :wink:

D_fedex delivery

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hahahahahaha- this made me LAUGH OUT LOUD!!
So many unschooled guys think women are such delicate things.. when in fact our parts are probably some of the strongest, most resilient organs made. I mean, how else could a muscle the size of our fist expand to hold a 10lb+ baby AND push it through a tunnel all under our own power and then be able to return to its normal shape and muscularity ?!?!?!?!
Cocks get filled with blood, spew their contents and go back to sleep till next time. (No offense, guys, I love cocks, but they don't compare to pussies and uteri.)
"Tear that up" WTF? It's about some "men" being intimidated by the power that women have and feeling the need to usurp that power and make it their own.

Now, please pass me the next cock, my pussy needs to be worshipped. ;)

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry... I was LMAO... never heard that... and have heard a bunch. I will "borrow" at will ...mostly on other forums....though.

I think that's become a new LPSG standard.:biggrin1:

I also have to say that that saying has major cringe factor from me whenever I hear a guy come out with it. Instantly debases their IQ by a good 30-40 points in my eyes.

B_BamBam22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I declare this thread HILARIOUS.

And I *hate* hearing people say they "tore it up." It makes me so uncomfortable lmao...it's NOT a pretty image. Neither is the lyric in "Tell Me Somethin Good" wherein Chaka Khan proclaims that she has "somethin that'll sho'nuff set yo stuff on fire." What the fuck is THAT?! I DON'T WANT YOUR GOD DAMN V.D., CHAKA KHAN! You keep your burnin cooch off my shit!

AMEN!

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Yeah dog I fuckin' tore that shit up the other night"

*thrusts 3.2 inches of rock-hard steel in the air*