Ynysllwyd

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There was a young English nude model called Gary Fletcher. Google him and you will see many photos by the likes of Alfen, Gert Kist, Sandro Bross, Andrew Bowman, AJ Photography...

But there were two photos of Gary which used to be easily findable on the t'interweb! But now... I can't find them at all.

Gary at a wooden and glass door wearing only a white vest, penis on show

Gary, I think in a doorway, stretching, possibly wearing a white vest, penis on show

Anyone remember them? Got them? Share them? Screenshot_20200308_142516_org.mozilla.firefox.jpg

Attachments

1314first

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There was a young English nude model called Gary Fletcher. Google him and you will see many photos by the likes of Alfen, Gert Kist, Sandro Bross, Andrew Bowman, AJ Photography...

But there were two photos of Gary which used to be easily findable on the t'interweb! But now... I can't find them at all.

Gary, I think in a doorway, stretching, possibly wearing a white vest, penis on show

Anyone remember them? Got them? Share them? View attachment 15184141
Try this link Favorite Hunks & Other Things: Cute? Gary Fletcher by Andrew Bowman

Ynysllwyd

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's a beautiful model,I have some photos.
View attachment 62342841
Hi, thank you for your generous post, I'd seen most of those photos.
I completely agree that he was ever so beautiful - his arse was amazing! I understand things are less so now but hey, those pics are a number of years ago now.

Ynysllwyd

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Anyone remember them? Got them? Share them? View attachment 15184141
https://www.lpsg.com/threads/gary-fletcher.1790091/reply?quote=27771851

Excuse me if I am incorrectly attaching the pucs of Gary I am attempting to reference, but somewhere there must be more of these series of captures

Attachments