Gay Guys: How often do you use a dildo?

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
NOTE: ANY GUY CAN ANSWER THIS THREAD!! I DIDN"T MEAN TO ONLY LIMIT IT TO GAY GUYS, Any guy who uses a dildo can answer!!

Guys, was just curious how often you guys use a dildo?

Either like by yourself, or with a partner please specify.

How big is your dildo? Any Tips?

I want to get a smaller one so I won't fear using it too often.

But I'm afraid to use it too often, because I don't want to loosen myself up too much to the point where I won't be able to enjoy anal with a "real" size dick. I mean I can use it all the way without pain as long as I use ALOT of lube, and usually use it in the shower/bath to make sure everything stays clean.

If you have any favorite dildos that are available online, would be great if you could provide links to where they can be bought.

I currently have this one:
adammale.com

Celestial Jelly Dong Details

It must be a gift from the Angels! What a heavenly piece of carnal pleasuring is yours in this realistically sculpted clear jelly dong. Providing just the right balance of rigidity and softness, it stands 8 inches tall (7 inches of insertion) and has a 1 3/4 inch width. Words can’t really describe our admiration for this beauty – the picture speaks for itself!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Monekyzeroeskimo

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just for the record no one cares if you are gay or not, there is no need to mention it all...saying that you aren't just makes you seem insecure. I myself never use them. I prefer the real thing:)
One plus of stating that he is not gay is that it shows that anal pleasure can be enjoyed by anyone. It fights the notion that gay men use their ass only because it's the only hole we have. We also do it because we like it.....and so can straight people.

Aety

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I use one about once a week, when the wife is out. She knows I love assplay and she used a vibrator on me, but the dildo is just Aety-time ;-) I bought it back in my college years and still love it. It's only about 15 centimeters, but it makes me cum like a fountain each and every time.

Reactions: Heat and Mister2101

DACinit

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I found this thread wile searching for women's reactions to men using dildos so here is my experience.

I have used dildos for years, since I was a teen. I have always wanted things in my ass because it always felt very good to be. Naughty, dirty, kinky, all that. I've always masturbated a lot, too. As the year went by the dildos got bigger and bigger. My first serious girlfriend loved to watch me masturbate and simulate getting fucked with them so much that she would come almost instantly as she rubbed her pussy as she told be to "take that big cock in your ass for me" It was hot. I was always happy that this made her want to be fucked very hard and I was happy to do it while she screamed out many perverse things.

I have a few dildos now and they are all on the larger side. The biggest one is more than 3" diameter actually, most of them are. as I've aged this kink has not subsided. I enjoy it so much that I tend to use them every day and I love it My wife knows about it and fully accepts it although she has no interest in watching, sadly. She will let me use a large buttplug while in bed and she seems turned on by it, although she would never say. I would love for her to watch me fuck myself with the giant rubber cocks while she tells me to "take that cock" Alas, some things we never get over......

I tend to edge rather than come so that I'm not spent for my wife

I enjoy having a loose ass but also have well controlled muscles in the area because I sort of train them to accept bigger things and do not harm myself. having a loose ass is a turn on for me and since I don't intend on letting a man fuck me I don't worry about it. In theory, I love cock. I love the thought big, hard cocks and getting them in the ass and mouth BUT, it's all in fantasy and I can't imagine a real life situation where I would be happy to have this happen. I just love the feeling and the fantasy. If my wife would get into it I would be so happy.

I guess this post goes beyond the OP's question but I thought I'd just tell you the whole story. The original post is so old anyway

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Never.

Early in my coming out experiences, somebody brutally shoved a huge dildo into my virgin ass without consent. It was at that moment that I became a total top, with no desire whatsoever for any further anal penetration. I've never had any desire to use a dildo on anyone else, either. I much prefer to use my big, fat DaddyDick.

Reactions: Heat and CraigS41

NOTE: ANY GUY CAN ANSWER THIS THREAD!! I DIDN"T MEAN TO ONLY LIMIT IT TO GAY GUYS, Any guy who uses a dildo can answer!!

Guys, was just curious how often you guys use a dildo?

Either like by yourself, or with a partner please specify.

How big is your dildo? Any Tips?

I want to get a smaller one so I won't fear using it too often.

But I'm afraid to use it too often, because I don't want to loosen myself up too much to the point where I won't be able to enjoy anal with a "real" size dick. I mean I can use it all the way without pain as long as I use ALOT of lube, and usually use it in the shower/bath to make sure everything stays clean.

If you have any favorite dildos that are available online, would be great if you could provide links to where they can be bought.

I currently have this one:
adammale.com

Celestial Jelly Dong Details

It must be a gift from the Angels! What a heavenly piece of carnal pleasuring is yours in this realistically sculpted clear jelly dong. Providing just the right balance of rigidity and softness, it stands 8 inches tall (7 inches of insertion) and has a 1 3/4 inch width. Words can’t really describe our admiration for this beauty – the picture speaks for itself!
I don't really like my ass being penetrated. I did once warm up a small courgette in the microwave and shoved it up, out of curiosity, but it was a relief to take it out.

Heat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My first experience was using a dildo on a straight buddy. We were both just a few years out of college and not really "experienced" about sex except in the "bang the fuck out of some chicks" -- i.e. not used to or very good at intimacy and long play.
Anywho, we were drinking at a local hangout and talking trash when out of the blue he confided he liked to have his gf use a dildo on his ass, to stimulate his prostate. One thing led to another and, well, even though I'd only been with a few guys and he'd done nothing more than jack off sessions with a few of us, I said I'd be happy to help him.
Next thing I know we were back at his apartment and stripping and laughing as guys do -- a bit nervous, a bit drunk, a lot horny. As we jumped onto the bed even he commented about how fucking hot we looked together.
Anywho he knew what he needed and wanted and quickly my tall, sexy, bearded, muscled bud was laying back with a pillow under his hips and his legs open. He handed me the dildo and then lubed his hairy hole, which even though I had no experience with this sort of thing, I could not help admiring it. I mean, it was the perfect site -- a manly guy, a manly hairy hole that was hungry for attention.
I fucked him with the dildo for a good 15 or twenty minutes, getting deeper with each stroke and making him crazy with verbal about me watching his gf fuck him, me eating her, and god only knows what else I said.
I could tell by the way his hips were bucking he was about to cum and so I told him I was gonna turn us queer and bent over and licked his balls for a moment. My bud fucking exploded like you would not believe, his cum landing on his beard. He took a deep breath and together we pulled the dildo out of his hole ever so easily. It was so fucking hot seeing his hole gape from the dildo use, I can't explain it.
He then asked if I was going to get off and I said "definitely" and he said, "Why don't you straddle my hips and jack." I was kind of floored by the offer but did so. As I jacked we kept eye contact and though it took a bit of time he started rubbing my chest and stomach, then kind of cupped my balls. I wasn't sure where I was supposed to cum and so I started to roll off him, but he kind of clamped down on my legs and so I stayed there until I came like a gusher all over his hairy stomach.
We played about once a month for over two years and each time we got better at using the dildo on him. I even dildo-fucked him the night before his wedding. The only reason it ended is that he moved.
What was interesting was that while it was man 2 man sex (i.e. gay/bi, whatever you want to call it), it truly was the straightest "gay sex" you could imagine. I know, weird, weird to frame it that way.

B_TalkingHeads

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do not like being penetrated anally. I am OK with using one in a man if he's into that. Why are you limiting this to only gay men? Bisexual men and even heterosexual men enjoy using dildos too and even enjoy them in their asses. Careful with the Gel toys they have bad chems in them. Use silicone, vinyl, or rubber.

Reactions: Heat

Idreamfilthy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Get the realistic looking kind... Don't let anyone find it !
you should look into the lube type because some lube can't be used with certain dildos...
Dude! That's the Dildo I used to have...It was clear see thru, had a realistic feel to it - thick, around 8x6 I only used it a couple of times and had really intense sessions when I was really wet ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Mister2101

Robert53

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Stoneguy is on the mark. Start small and work up to a larger size if you just HAVE to see how much you can take. Some like to show off, and some like to just feel good. When I am jacking alone, I use the Aneros as it has a nice continual touch to my prostate causing a lot of precum leaking. And, when I do climax, it is a much stronger feeling than without it!

Reactions: Mister2101

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, I do own one...but I use it more often for oral practice than sticking it up my ass. It's kinda big, so I have to reeeally want it to fuck myself.

Reactions: Heat