To the Chicagoan with a floppy dildo in his running shorts on the Lakeshore path

simplyamused117

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
How do I sign up for alerts when you are going to be out running?
Has anyone said anything to you?
What if a coworker or friend saw you?

I first saw this man late summer of 2023. He was running on the lakefront path in very short brown running shorts. While running he was struggling to keep something within the shorts, often readjusting his short's fit, that made me do a double take. I circled back on my bike to get an actual second look and decided this man had pumped his dick to be strangely long yet floppy. The alternative I guess would be a shirt or something stuffed in his pocket that my brain was playing tricks on me with. I eventually gave up on staring fearing being called out as a creeper.

I ended up passing this man at least 5 more different days, often at different times, but always struggling to keep something in those short shorts. I also got the sense that he could move whatever it was as sometimes if I doubled back it would appear to have disappeared.

Cut to today May 7 2024! I get to the lake front path and immediately this same guy is running towards me. This time in white almost knee length shorts! My brain broke, I should have grabbed my phone and videoed. Ugh. The white shorts and sun light, and still readjusting the fit of his shorts constantly, made it extremely clear that he is running with a good 8 to 10 floppy dildo (or would it be called a packer or something else?). Why would you put this in your running shorts and then go for a run where you have to constantly try to keep it within your shorts?

Anyways...please don't stop

simplyamused117

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Maybe it's a real dick. Doesn't make sense to have a dildo while running.
You're right, more research is needed. I'll make sure to bring compression shorts for him next time in case he truly is struggling to get a good run in!

The only thing that would make sense if it is fake is to show off and get looks along a busy, high LGBT area of the city.

Reactions: chiguyjay

coolestguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You're right, more research is needed. I'll make sure to bring compression shorts for him next time in case he truly is struggling to get a good run in!

The only thing that would make sense if it is fake is to show off and get looks along a busy, high LGBT area of the city.
Was it the way it bounces that looked unnatural that made you think it was fake?

simplyamused117

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Was it the way it bounces that looked unnatural that made you think it was fake?
Its the size whilst running that seems unbelievable, i measured down my leg and believe what ever it is around ~9 inches give or take an inch. This most recent time it was literally just down the leg of the shorts and very visible while last year it was tucked into some sort of brief or jock when he had shorter shorts on which made a strange bulge. Its also not hard, but I could see veins this most recent time. All together makes me think its fake and he is doing it to see how or if people react.

pappiepapie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's indeed very weird. I like running, but the idea of having 9 inches flopping around in my pants is definitely not helping the exercise. I am about 4 inches soft and I like it tucked away firmly (although some guys like freeballing), and yes: 9 inches soft is very unrealistic. When running mine always shrivels up to its smallest, the oxygen and blood needed elsewhere, so it's also quite unlikely he is running with a semi all the time.

But at least he has got your attention, so if that is what he is going for he is succeeding :D

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always admire he way some guys behave in running shorts and guess its a bit like if you've got it flaunt it.
Every day for a week I kept meeting the same guy while he was running, his shorts split high on the thigh only showed flesh but I guessed there was a dick bag inside as I could see this coiled snake bouncing about. One day he was out in a pale blue pair of shorts, he ran past me and into the distance. The shorts were very tight round his very pert ass and I couldn't see any "lines". And then he ran back and lo, it was wobbling, unrestrained and just about covered. There was no doubt about it this guy was circumcised. I smiled (or maybe drooled and dribbled) as he got close. Then he stopped and did that thing runners do - stretch! Now if I say the shrts were small, they really were and I guess it was the fabric tightness that kept everything in, but when the leg went up on the fence rail something fell out - he didn't flinch, just changed legs and let me see all. Then, with a deft hand he tucked himself back in, smiled and ran off.
I guess he was testing as the following day he was at the car park, dark shorts this time but packing. He'd run and was drying off, he did have a very passable body that had really sweated. I was getting the dog into the car - my reason for being out and about - when without even looking he peeled off his shorts and stood there naked, fine bush, balls and yes a really big cock. He toweled round it, watched me watching him and then said "see something you like?" 7.15 in the morning in a deserted car park had to be a first for me.

lowrisejoe

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always admire he way some guys behave in running shorts and guess its a bit like if you've got it flaunt it.
Every day for a week I kept meeting the same guy while he was running, his shorts split high on the thigh only showed flesh but I guessed there was a dick bag inside as I could see this coiled snake bouncing about. One day he was out in a pale blue pair of shorts, he ran past me and into the distance. The shorts were very tight round his very pert ass and I couldn't see any "lines". And then he ran back and lo, it was wobbling, unrestrained and just about covered. There was no doubt about it this guy was circumcised. I smiled (or maybe drooled and dribbled) as he got close. Then he stopped and did that thing runners do - stretch! Now if I say the shrts were small, they really were and I guess it was the fabric tightness that kept everything in, but when the leg went up on the fence rail something fell out - he didn't flinch, just changed legs and let me see all. Then, with a deft hand he tucked himself back in, smiled and ran off.
I guess he was testing as the following day he was at the car park, dark shorts this time but packing. He'd run and was drying off, he did have a very passable body that had really sweated. I was getting the dog into the car - my reason for being out and about - when without even looking he peeled off his shorts and stood there naked, fine bush, balls and yes a really big cock. He toweled round it, watched me watching him and then said "see something you like?" 7.15 in the morning in a deserted car park had to be a first for me.
In Bournemouth?! Tell me where...

lowrisejoe

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Its the size whilst running that seems unbelievable, i measured down my leg and believe what ever it is around ~9 inches give or take an inch. This most recent time it was literally just down the leg of the shorts and very visible while last year it was tucked into some sort of brief or jock when he had shorter shorts on which made a strange bulge. Its also not hard, but I could see veins this most recent time. All together makes me think its fake and he is doing it to see how or if people react.
Next time, why don't you ask him? He's obviously wanting to be seen, so who knows where it might lead...

Reactions: chiguyjay

BigBelowTheBelt

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
9" flaccid is definitely unlikely ESPECIALLY while running. If it were just a hot day, and he was casually walking I could MAYBE see it, but that's still nearly unheard of. I myself am very large flaccid, pushing 7" on a hot day, but when I'm running it "shrivels" up quite a bit. Seems like he had either pumped up a ton, or is wearing something down there