Gay Guys: How often do you use a dildo?

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oral practice is a novel way to use one, but I always preferred the feel, taste and flexibility of the real thing. I'm sure you'd have no problem finding willing practice partners... I know I always found guys ready to let me "try it and see what it's like" when I was just getting started. Plus, it's way easier to deep throat a guy than a hard stick of plastic.

Yea I can't imagine sucking a dildo, that just sounds boring, and yea the size difference between something that can go in the ass and something that can fit in the mouth is huge!!!

fordonfire

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just for the record no one cares if you are gay or not, there is no need to mention it all...saying that you aren't just makes you seem insecure. I myself never use them. I prefer the real thing:)
yes, i do regularly. i'm not gay, but i have a 10 inch long dildo and an eight inch long beads, and it hits the spot (literally and figurately) every time.

longcockguyandlover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just for the record no one cares if you are gay or not, there is no need to mention it all...saying that you aren't just makes you seem insecure. I myself never use them. I prefer the real thing:)

No well this thread mentioned gay guys. perhaps keep up, and then don't respond to look cool. not very becoming for a sixty year old man, but whatever...

AVx22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Dildos suck when you have to do all the work. I haven't really found them to be comfortable the few times I've used them. Bigger isn't better that's for sure haha. I prefer prostate toys.

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One plus of stating that he is not gay is that it shows that anal pleasure can be enjoyed by anyone. It fights the notion that gay men use their ass only because it's the only hole we have. We also do it because we like it.....and so can straight people.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have several dildos and use them often...at least once a week. Love them. And yes, they are almost addicting (at least for me) and I crave cock almost constantly......they are not as good as the real thing, but still give me a very powerful orgasm....love it!!

longcockguyandlover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
and why do you single me out when others say the same? haaha..are you a pussy, or lack social skills or something?

longcockguyandlover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One plus of stating that he is not gay is that it shows that anal pleasure can be enjoyed by anyone. It fights the notion that gay men use their ass only because it's the only hole we have. We also do it because we like it.....and so can straight people.
and you too? that's fine...but you're very manly, eh? poor social skills...not my issue.